nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Im trying to remove the bindings to my numpad that TaskForceRadio uses since they interfere with my controls that I use for vehicles. I modified the file that has the controls for TaskForceRadio but it didnt do anything, it still changes radio channels when I press the numpad buttons. Is there a way to actually remove these?

Im trying to remove the bindings to my numpad that TaskForceRadio uses since they interfere with my controls that I use for vehicles. I modified the file that has the controls for TaskForceRadio but it didnt do anything, it still changes radio channels when I press the numpad buttons. Is there a way to actually remove these?

Set key to 0 in the userconfig for sw_channel_* and lr_channel_* and restart arma.

Set key to 0 in the userconfig for sw_channel_* and lr_channel_* and restart arma.

That wont work, It still changes channels when I press the numpad numbers. Ive uploaded the file to DropBox so you can take a look at it.

Thanks for the quick reply btw!

Test of new 3D audio engine for TFAR
(still WIP (ignore sound quality - such record))

Sounds good! Great job nkey, looking forward to the next version.

Test of new 3D audio engine for TFAR
(still WIP (ignore sound quality - such record))

Haha neat!

Btw sounds like you play a soundfile through radio. Is this possible via script? :o

Sounds good! Great job nkey, looking forward to the next version.

Hm... Are you sure you restarted Arma? Maybe you edit userconfig in wrong location?

---------- Post added at 08:04 ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 ----------

Haha neat!

Btw sounds like you play a soundfile through radio. Is this possible via script? :o

Not possible now (was player via notebook near :) )

I didn't have the game open at the time of editing the config file.

Probably you have 2 userconfig - one in addon folder and one in Arma3 folder. You need to edit last one.

Probably you have 2 userconfig - one in addon folder and one in Arma3 folder. You need to edit last one.

That worked, thank you so much!

If this has already been asked, or if this is considered the wrong thread for the question, my apologies:

Is it possible to have two installations of TS3 (e.g. one 32bit and one 64bit) so I can run one with the appropriate version for ACRE/Arma 2 and the other with TFAR/Arma 3? Or am I wrong in thinking that I need different versions of TS3 to run TFAR and ACRE?

If this has already been asked, or if this is considered the wrong thread for the question, my apologies:

Is it possible to have two installations of TS3 (e.g. one 32bit and one 64bit) so I can run one with the appropriate version for ACRE/Arma 2 and the other with TFAR/Arma 3? Or am I wrong in thinking that I need different versions of TS3 to run TFAR and ACRE?

Yes, you can do so.

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Hm.. Not sure. Could you say the line?

Test of some new features in TFAR -

(Zeus, 3D, speakers)

Test of some new features in TFAR -
(Zeus, 3D, speakers)

O.O

Now we only need the ability to speak through remote controlled units and I'm in heaven.

O.O

Now we only need the ability to speak through remote controlled units and I'm in heaven.

already in dev version

At the end of the vid, you put a radio on the ground and the sound comes out of it's speaker in 3d. Does this mean we might get the desk radio I mentioned some time ago?

At the end of the vid, you put a radio on the ground and the sound comes out of it's speaker in 3d. Does this mean we might get the desk radio I mentioned some time ago?

Via some scripting - probably yes.

Oh my! :) Will it be possible by module or script to set the vehicle radios to speaker mode by default? (Not all LR-radios, only the vehicle mounted ones)

Oh my! :) Will it be possible by module or script to set the vehicle radios to speaker mode by default? (Not all LR-radios, only the vehicle mounted ones)

Possible by script.

I'm not sure where to find a feature list, but will it be possible to talk through someone's backpack, so as to have someone carry the squad leader's radio for them.

I'm not sure where to find a feature list, but will it be possible to talk through someone's backpack, so as to have someone carry the squad leader's radio for them.

not sure about it and next version yet