nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Somehow

tf_same_lr_frequencies_for_side = true;
_settingsLR = call TFAR_fnc_generateLrSettings;
_settingsLR set [2,["61.1","62.2","63.3","64.4","65.5","66.6","67.7","68.8","69.9"]];
tf_greq_west_lr = _settingsLR;
publicVariable "tf_freq_west_lr";

doesn't quite seem to work anymore. The same commands work perfectly fine for SW radios, but not for LR. Or am I just missing out on something?

Was the following a copy paste mistake or is it how you have it in script?

Because tf_greq_west_lr != tf_freq_west_lr

Was the following a copy paste mistake or is it how you have it in script?

Because tf_greq_west_lr != tf_freq_west_lr

Yes, that was a copy paste mistake. It doesn't work with f either unfortunately... It works perfectly fine for SWradios, I really don't know why it shouldn't work for LRradios...

We really need some retransmission, it is something i consider critical, do you? :)

hope update will pop up soon.

This is nice addon, but from the beginning, in my comunity have a special problem with channels. Some times, the people change the frequency of the channel, but when hit ENT for set frequency, this set in a wrong channel, for example, i try to set freq 230 in the channel 3, but when press ENT, this set 230 in channel 5. Or set freq. correctly, but after seconds, this channels change for no reason to others freq.

I observed this happens all time (probably) when use a radio from a VAS or VA profile (more in VAS). Anyone know whats happen? thanks.

Yes my english is bad :P

This is nice addon, but from the beginning, in my comunity have a special problem with channels. Some times, the people change the frequency of the channel, but when hit ENT for set frequency, this set in a wrong channel, for example, i try to set freq 230 in the channel 3, but when press ENT, this set 230 in channel 5. Or set freq. correctly, but after seconds, this channels change for no reason to others freq.

I observed this happens all time (probably) when use a radio from a VAS or VA profile (more in VAS). Anyone know whats happen? thanks.

Yes my english is bad :P

It is classical "dublicate radio id" issue. Just do not store radios into VAS loadouts. Probably will be fixed in next version.

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 17:04 ----------

We really need some retransmission, it is something i consider critical, do you? :)

hope update will pop up soon.

Yes, need to be done...

It is classical "dublicate radio id" issue. Just do not store radios into VAS loadouts. Probably will be fixed in next version.

Thanks you very much for the quick response.

Just do not store radios into VAS loadouts.

.. or update your mission to use a newer VAS ;)

Has anyone had the issue of the plugin not popping up under plugins in Teamspeak? (Latest version of TS). I have a buddy of mine I'm trying to get set up and his plugin will not pop up for the life of him. He has everything properly installed in the correct places yet there is still no plugin. If anyone could explain as to why that'd be great. (Or a fix all together! :P)

Has anyone had the issue of the plugin not popping up under plugins in Teamspeak? (Latest version of TS). I have a buddy of mine I'm trying to get set up and his plugin will not pop up for the life of him. He has everything properly installed in the correct places yet there is still no plugin. If anyone could explain as to why that'd be great. (Or a fix all together! :P)

Maybe he have 2 TS - 32 and 64 bit?

Just wanted to say thanks for an amazing mod and effort. Very useful and realistic.

Recently been having an issue where I can hear a handful of people as if they were not running TFAR, but no one else seems to be able to hear them. They hear me normally (As in I am running TFAR correctly).

Any idea what causes this? It happened to me before, and again today. Not sure if it's happened any time in between.

Does he have the ACRE .dll in the TS Plugin folder also? Don't know if it is still an issue but when I had the ACRE .dll in the TS Plugin folder it did not play well with the TFAR .dll.

Does he have the ACRE .dll in the TS Plugin folder also? Don't know if it is still an issue but when I had the ACRE .dll in the TS Plugin folder it did not play well with the TFAR .dll.

He does not :/. No idea why his won't work

Hello Nkey and anyone who would like to help. I am getting desperate and it is my greatest hope that you fine people can help me to find a solution.

I am unable to enter any vehicles with Task force radio enabled. If I disable TFAR, I can enter vehicles normally, but naturally can't use TFAR.

my problem is similar or might be the same as an issue mentioned on page 32, 3rd post from the top of this thread.

(Link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169029-Task-Force-Arrowhead-Radio/page32 - 3rd post from Harzach on Page 32)

First, I will abide by your questionaire from page 32:

Could you please provide me following info:

1) RPT file of one game with error

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6706948/arma3_2014-08-30_04-19-09.rpt.txt

2) Is it reproducible in several missions \ slots?

Yes, various slots and/or missions

3) Is anything (radio) works after the error?

After I receive the error "Looks like TFAR addon not enabled or version less than 0.8.1", the radio still works perfectly fine, but I cannot enter any vehicle

The error always pops out, doesn't matter if TFAR is enabled or not. However, if not enabled, I can enter vehicles.

4) JIP\not JIP affects the problem?

I do not know what JIP stands for, please clarify.

5) Status string from TS

Again, I do not know how to retrieve the status string. Please tell me how. :)

6) Is userconfig placed correctly?

Yes, the config is place correctly and has been checked by 2 other individuals.

Now my personal notes:

What I use:

ARMA III - fully up to date (verified)

CBA_A3 (1.08...)

TFAR (Version 0.9.2)

Teamspeak (3.0.14)

I've taken the following steps:

- reinstalling ARMA III (12 times)

- verification of game cache

- deleting, redownloading and reinstalling all add-ons 4 times (all files) (CBA, TFAR)

- disabling and enabling TFAR in Teamspeak

- changing in-game profile parameters such as voice pitch, avatar, aso.

- starting the game directly, by launcher; with and without intro

- activating add-ons through launcher or in-game

- spawning in as various roles

- attempt to enter a vehicle with normal combat gear

- attempt to enter a vehicle without any gear (naked)

Error-message after approximately 15 seconds:

"Looks like TFAR addon not enabled or version less than 0.8.1"

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- Able to access all crates, boxes and vehicle gears

- Able to use ordnance

- Seemingly able to use TFAR despite error notification

- mod command line in order (CBA_A3, then TFAR)

I've taken the following steps for reference to Non-TFAR servers:

- Joining a vanilla server with better and worse ping (Able to enter ALL vehicles)

Again, I greatly appreciate any help. I've been going at this for 4 days now. :(

Edited by Brickus
added links

Hello.

Pretty annoying issue report :

Using VTS 4.0 + MCC, if a player dies, his radio is changed to the default unconfigurable one (I can't remember wich model precisely right now), they are also regularly missing when an user load a previously saved loadout.

Don't know if this issue was already known, sorry for this useless post if it is.

After I receive the error "Looks like TFAR addon not enabled or version less than 0.8.1", the radio still works perfectly fine, but I cannot enter any vehicle

The error always pops out, doesn't matter if TFAR is enabled or not. However, if not enabled, I can enter vehicles.

Looks like your TFAR plugin is out of date. Have you tried to replace the Teamspeak plugin with the current (v 0.92) one?

Looks like your TFAR plugin is out of date. Have you tried to replace the Teamspeak plugin with the current (v 0.92) one?

It is on version 0.92 already. It has been from the start.

Hello a friend of mine has the same issue, anybody know how to fix?Thank you for the help

Recently been having an issue where I can hear a handful of people as if they were not running TFAR, but no one else seems to be able to hear them. They hear me normally (As in I am running TFAR correctly).

Any idea what causes this? It happened to me before, and again today. Not sure if it's happened any time in between.

Maybe it happens on specific mission?

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Hello Nkey and anyone who would like to help. I am getting desperate and it is my greatest hope that you fine people can help me to find a solution.

I am unable to enter any vehicles with Task force radio enabled. If I disable TFAR, I can enter vehicles normally, but naturally can't use TFAR.

my problem is similar or might be the same as an issue mentioned on page 32, 3rd post from the top of this thread.

(Link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169029-Task-Force-Arrowhead-Radio/page32 - 3rd post from Harzach on Page 32)

First, I will abide by your questionaire from page 32:

Could you please provide me following info:

1) RPT file of one game with error

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6706948/arma3_2014-08-30_04-19-09.rpt.txt

2) Is it reproducible in several missions \ slots?

Yes, various slots and/or missions

4) JIP\not JIP affects the problem?

I do not know what JIP stands for, please clarify.

5) Status string from TS

Again, I do not know how to retrieve the status string. Please tell me how. :)

6) Is userconfig placed correctly?

Yes, the config is place correctly and has been checked by 2 other individuals.

Now my personal notes:

What I use:

ARMA III - fully up to date (verified)

CBA_A3 (1.08...)

TFAR (Version 0.9.2)

Teamspeak (3.0.14)

I've taken the following steps:

- reinstalling ARMA III (12 times)

- verification of game cache

- deleting, redownloading and reinstalling all add-ons 4 times (all files) (CBA, TFAR)

- disabling and enabling TFAR in Teamspeak

- changing in-game profile parameters such as voice pitch, avatar, aso.

- starting the game directly, by launcher; with and without intro

- activating add-ons through launcher or in-game

- spawning in as various roles

- attempt to enter a vehicle with normal combat gear

- attempt to enter a vehicle without any gear (naked)

Error-message after approximately 15 seconds:

"Looks like TFAR addon not enabled or version less than 0.8.1"

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- Able to access all crates, boxes and vehicle gears

- Able to use ordnance

- Seemingly able to use TFAR despite error notification

- mod command line in order (CBA_A3, then TFAR)

I've taken the following steps for reference to Non-TFAR servers:

- Joining a vanilla server with better and worse ping (Able to enter ALL vehicles)

Again, I greatly appreciate any help. I've been going at this for 4 days now. :(

Please try:

1) without @15thRec

2) create new profile

Also, sometimes I not able to enter vehicles in editor if not group leader.

---------- Post added at 21:40 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

Hello.

Pretty annoying issue report :

Using VTS 4.0 + MCC, if a player dies, his radio is changed to the default unconfigurable one (I can't remember wich model precisely right now), they are also regularly missing when an user load a previously saved loadout.

Don't know if this issue was already known, sorry for this useless post if it is.

Maybe you could provide mission file?

---------- Post added at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

Hello a friend of mine has the same issue, anybody know how to fix?Thank you for the help

Ofter someone has 2 TS installations (32bit and 64bit) and copies plugin in wrong one.

Please try:

1) without @15thRec

2) create new profile

Thank you, Nkey.

1) I cannot join the 15th MEU Recruiting server without @15thRec, but I will try to find a different TFAR server.

2) I will try that and get back to you with the results.

Again, thank you.

Try to get radio into inventory, close inventory and open again.

We still have the bug when putting a radio from a box directly to the radio slot, it dissapears often. My trick: put it in the vest or rucksack, wait a sec. and then the same radio appear on the radio slot. Very strange but it works for me.

Do you ideas for the future? TFR is the most used mod in our community, would be great to see more from your work ;)

We still have the bug when putting a radio from a box directly to the radio slot, it dissapears often. My trick: put it in the vest or rucksack, wait a sec. and then the same radio appear on the radio slot. Very strange but it works for me.

Do you ideas for the future? TFR is the most used mod in our community, would be great to see more from your work ;)

Will try to figure out the problem.

Yes, soon going to next development cycle.

Please try:

1) without @15thRec

2) create new profile

Thank you, Nkey.

1) I cannot join the 15th MEU Recruiting server without @15thRec, but I will try to find a different TFAR server.

2) I will try that and get back to you with the results.

Again, thank you.

1) I tested CBA/TFAR on different servers. No issues

2) Then I created a new profile, join the 15th Recruiting server. No error messages - Able to enter all vehicles.

Nkey, I am truly grateful for your help. Thank you and if you ever need some beer or Bratwurst out of Germany, send me a PM. :)