nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Yep, recheck your installation. Maybe you have 2 TS?

Yeah all good. It was TS. I had to reinstall it before it picked up the latest TFR cheers mate.

Anyone know why my friend my be having issues with TFAR i checked his mod and installation of everything but in game he can't use the radios he can pick one up the the channel and freq set to what we have but he cannot speak over radio or even open the radio interface. i made sure his installations was good, same as mine but for some reason he cannot use em any ideas?

Anyone know why my friend my be having issues with TFAR i checked his mod and installation of everything but in game he can't use the radios he can pick one up the the channel and freq set to what we have but he cannot speak over radio or even open the radio interface. i made sure his installations was good, same as mine but for some reason he cannot use em any ideas?

Could you provide RPT files? Maybe addon is not enabled?

As he sees the radios and can pick them up, but his user keys do not work, i think the case is that CBA is not enabled.

Also, i think the addon (plugin) needs the option to be able to switch channels mid-game, not only when player enters the mission.

As he sees the radios and can pick them up, but his user keys do not work, i think the case is that CBA is not enabled.
More like he hasn't a user-config folder with user-config files. Or he has a key setup that trumps the TFAR key set up?
Also, i think the addon (plugin) needs the option to be able to switch channels mid-game, not only when player enters the mission.
You can change channels with the NumpadKeys(1-8) or what ever you set up in the userconfig. Also if you use the 152 radio, you can enter the frequency if need be.

More like he hasn't a user-config folder with user-config files. Or he has a key setup that trumps the TFAR key set up?

Then the game wouldn't even launch, would it?

You can change channels with the NumpadKeys(1-8) or what ever you set up in the userconfig. Also if you use the 152 radio, you can enter the frequency if need be.

Yeah, as the author of the port, i should know that much.

I meant TS channels. It is kinda not funny when the player gets in the game as a spectator (game crashed / wanted to see his score / spectator didn't launch for some reason), and the plugin won't move him to serious channel because he's dead, and now he either can't talk (except via chat) with dead players who stayed in serious channel, or will hear everybody (manually joins the channel if he knows the password / is a TS admin), which, on games with 30+ players, is really madness-inducing.

It'd be also useful for an option to kick dead players out of «serious channel».

Hi,

I have created a function that handles the setup of player radios, I just wanted to post the code I am using just to get some feedback on it because I am having two issues right now. The function below will get called when a player spawns into a game or respawns or re-picks their gear. I have noticed that when playing as independent factions every so often you spawn with the default independent radio. I am not sure why this happening because I am using the below function to give players their radios and set the frequencies. The other issue that I have come across is players frequencies not being setup correctly, this doesn't happen very often but I would like to make sure that I have code that has no chance to fail. Please let me know if there are any improvements that could be made to the SetUpRadio function.

Thanks

tf_no_auto_long_range_radio = 1;
tf_give_personal_radio_to_regular_soldier = false;
tf_west_radio_code = "_golclan"; tf_east_radio_code = "_golclan"; tf_guer_radio_code = "_golclan";
tf_defaultWestBackpack = "tf_anprc155"; tf_defaultWestPersonalRadio = "tf_anprc152"; tf_defaultWestRiflemanRadio = "tf_pnr1000a"; tf_defaultWestAirborneRadio = "tf_anarc164";
tf_defaultEastBackpack = "tf_anprc155"; tf_defaultEastPersonalRadio = "tf_anprc152"; tf_defaultEastRiflemanRadio = "tf_pnr1000a"; tf_defaultEastAirborneRadio = "tf_anarc164";
tf_defaultGuerBackpack = "tf_anprc155"; tf_defaultGuerPersonalRadio = "tf_anprc152"; tf_defaultGuerRiflemanRadio = "tf_pnr1000a"; tf_defaultGuerAirborneRadio = "tf_anarc164";
tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side = true;
tf_same_lr_frequencies_for_side = true;
tf_max_voice_volume = 25;
tf_voiceVolume = 0.5;

SetUpRadio = {
			_unit = player;
			_infirstsquad = (str _unit) in ["p4","p5","p6","p7","p9","p10","p11","p12","p23","p24"];
			_insecondsquad = (str _unit) in ["p14","p15","p16","p17","p19","p20","p21","p22","p32","p33"];
			_inaac = (str _unit) in ["p25","p26","p27","p28","p29","p30"];

if(golrole == 1) then { // Platoon
				_unit = player;
				_unit AddItemToUniform "tf_pnr1000a";
				_unit AddItemToUniform "tf_anprc152"; _unit AssignItem "tf_anprc152";

waitUntil {
					GoLRadios = call TFAR_fnc_radiosListSorted; 
					CountRadios = count GoLRadios; 
					CountRadios >= 2;
				};

scopeName "main";
				if (CountRadios >= 2) then {
					_an152 = GoLRadios select 0;
					_pnr1000 = GoLRadios select 1;
					//Setup 152
					_an152 call TFAR_fnc_setActiveSwRadio;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 1, "50.1"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 2, "50.2"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 3, "50.3"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 4, "50.4"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 5, "50.5"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 6, "50.6"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 7, "50.7"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 8, "50.8"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 9, "50.9"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_ActiveSWRadio), 5] call TFAR_fnc_setSwVolume;
					//Setup PNR-1000
					_pnr1000 call TFAR_fnc_setActiveSwRadio;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 1, "10"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 2, "20"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 3, "30"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 4, "40"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 5, "50"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 6, "50.1"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 7, "50.2"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 8, "50.3"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 2] call TFAR_fnc_setSwChannel;
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			};

if(golrole == 2) then { // FAC Radio Backpack is added in gear selection.
				_unit = player;
				_unit AddItemToUniform "tf_pnr1000a"; _unit AssignItem "tf_pnr1000a";

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 1;
				};

scopeName "main";
				if (CountRadios >= 1) then {
					_pnr1000 = GoLRadios select 0;
					//Setup LongRange
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 1, "50.1"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 2, "50.2"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 3, "50.3"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 4, "50.4"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 5, "50.5"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 6, "50.6"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 7, "50.7"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 8, "50.8"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio), 9, "50.9"] call TFAR_fnc_SetChannelFrequency;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 0, (call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 1, 1] call TFAR_fnc_setLrChannel;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 0, (call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 1, 5] call TFAR_fnc_setLrVolume;
					//Setup PNR-1000
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			};

if(golrole == 8) then { // Pilot
				_unit = player;

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 1;
				};

scopeName "main";
					//Setup LongRange
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 0, (call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 1, 1] call TFAR_fnc_setLrChannel;
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 0, (call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 1, 6] call TFAR_fnc_setLrVolume;
					//Setup 152
					[(call TFAR_fnc_ActiveSWRadio), 6] call TFAR_fnc_setSwVolume;	
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			};

if(golrole == 3) then { // Squad Leaders/Team Leader
				_unit = player;

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 2;
				};

scopeName "main";
					//Setup 152
					//Setup PNR-1000

if((str _unit) == "p3" || (str _unit) == "p8") then { // First Squad Leaders Personal Radio
						[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 0] call TFAR_fnc_setSwChannel;
					};
					if((str _unit) == "p13" || (str _unit) == "p18") then { // Second Squad Leaders Personal Radio
						[(call TFAR_fnc_activeSwRadio), 1] call TFAR_fnc_setSwChannel;
					};
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			};

if(golrole == 4 || golrole == 5 || golrole == 6 || golrole == 7) then {
				_unit = player;

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 1;
				};

scopeName "main";

if(_infirstsquad) then {
					};
					if(_insecondsquad) then {
					};
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			}; //hint "Configuration Complete";
		};

Hello,

I've been having a few problems with crashing due to TFAR. This is caused mainly whenever I transmit for extended periods of time over any radio. When this happens, my blue light signaling speech stays lit up in my Teamspeak 3 client, however nobody can hear me. My microphone is then not recognized by the Teamspeak client, and the only simple solution is to manually restart my computer. If I restart the Teamspeak client and attempt to connect to any server, it immediately freezes then crashes. Does anyone have any idea as to what is happening and how to fix it?

Thank you very much.

Any plans to add upon or improve the direct chat in-game in terms of increasing shout distance and the ability to better hear what direction the speaker is located?

Hi,

I have created a function that handles the setup of player radios, I just wanted to post the code I am using just to get some feedback on it because I am having two issues right now. The function below will get called when a player spawns into a game or respawns or re-picks their gear. I have noticed that when playing as independent factions every so often you spawn with the default independent radio. I am not sure why this happening because I am using the below function to give players their radios and set the frequencies. The other issue that I have come across is players frequencies not being setup correctly, this doesn't happen very often but I would like to make sure that I have code that has no chance to fail. Please let me know if there are any improvements that could be made to the SetUpRadio function.

Thanks

tf_west_radio_code = "_golclan"; tf_east_radio_code = "_golclan"; tf_guer_radio_code = "_golclan";
tf_defaultWestBackpack = "tf_anprc155"; tf_defaultWestPersonalRadio = "tf_anprc152"; tf_defaultWestRiflemanRadio = "tf_pnr1000a"; tf_defaultWestAirborneRadio = "tf_anarc164";
tf_defaultEastBackpack = "tf_anprc155"; tf_defaultEastPersonalRadio = "tf_anprc152"; tf_defaultEastRiflemanRadio = "tf_pnr1000a"; tf_defaultEastAirborneRadio = "tf_anarc164";
tf_defaultGuerBackpack = "tf_anprc155"; tf_defaultGuerPersonalRadio = "tf_anprc152"; tf_defaultGuerRiflemanRadio = "tf_pnr1000a"; tf_defaultGuerAirborneRadio = "tf_anarc164";
tf_voiceVolume = 0.5;

SetUpRadio = {
			_unit = player;
			_infirstsquad = (str _unit) in ["p4","p5","p6","p7","p9","p10","p11","p12","p23","p24"];
			_insecondsquad = (str _unit) in ["p14","p15","p16","p17","p19","p20","p21","p22","p32","p33"];
			_inaac = (str _unit) in ["p25","p26","p27","p28","p29","p30"];

if(golrole == 1) then { // Platoon
				_unit = player;

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 2;
				};

scopeName "main";
					//Setup 152
					//Setup PNR-1000
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			};

if(golrole == 2) then { // FAC Radio Backpack is added in gear selection.
				_unit = player;

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 1;
				};

scopeName "main";
					//Setup LongRange
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 0, (call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 1, 5] call TFAR_fnc_setLrVolume;
					//Setup PNR-1000
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			};

if(golrole == 8) then { // Pilot
				_unit = player;

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 1;
				};

scopeName "main";
					//Setup LongRange
					[(call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 0, (call TFAR_fnc_activeLrRadio) select 1, 6] call TFAR_fnc_setLrVolume;
					//Setup 152
					[(call TFAR_fnc_ActiveSWRadio), 6] call TFAR_fnc_setSwVolume;	
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			};

if(golrole == 3) then { // Squad Leaders/Team Leader
				_unit = player;

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 2;
				};

scopeName "main";
					//Setup 152
					//Setup PNR-1000

if((str _unit) == "p3" || (str _unit) == "p8") then { // First Squad Leaders Personal Radio
					};
					if((str _unit) == "p13" || (str _unit) == "p18") then { // Second Squad Leaders Personal Radio
					};
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			};

if(golrole == 4 || golrole == 5 || golrole == 6 || golrole == 7) then {
				_unit = player;

waitUntil {
					CountRadios >= 1;
				};

scopeName "main";

if(_infirstsquad) then {
					};
					if(_insecondsquad) then {
					};
				} else {
					breakTo "main";
				};						
			}; //hint "Configuration Complete";
		};

Not easy to find error in such big script... Are first part executed in init.sqf before respawn (in first lines)?

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

Hello,

I've been having a few problems with crashing due to TFAR. This is caused mainly whenever I transmit for extended periods of time over any radio. When this happens, my blue light signaling speech stays lit up in my Teamspeak 3 client, however nobody can hear me. My microphone is then not recognized by the Teamspeak client, and the only simple solution is to manually restart my computer. If I restart the Teamspeak client and attempt to connect to any server, it immediately freezes then crashes. Does anyone have any idea as to what is happening and how to fix it?

Thank you very much.

Hello, strange. What is your OS and version? Could you provide crash dump files generated by TS? (it shows location after restart)

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

Any plans to add upon or improve the direct chat in-game in terms of increasing shout distance and the ability to better hear what direction the speaker is located?

Yes, I have plan to migrate to custom (with better 3D spatial) audio engine.

nkey - so we're OK to update our Teamspeak to the latest version? My team is running 3.0.14 and we had a few guys come on with 3.0.15 and have issues (no radio sounds from them).

nkey - so we're OK to update our Teamspeak to the latest version? My team is running 3.0.14 and we had a few guys come on with 3.0.15 and have issues (no radio sounds from them).

Hm, I am use 3.0.15 without issues. What are you mean about "no radio sounds"?

Hello everyone over the past few days i have tried time and time again to get TFAR to work on my server but it still seems to dink up. the problem i am having is that no one can open or talk on a short range radio, the only way for them to get it is if they have a VAS loadout and load it then it works. but i have donw everything right on the server but still nothing. Really need help on this please reply soon

tf_voiceVolume = 0.5;

I am intrigued by these flags. Most of these are not documented and must be found within the pbo itself. I am also very frustrated with automatic switching of the short range radio and setting of the radio frequencies... This is because of conflict with revive scripts that use setCaptive making the player into a civilian ( thus issuing a different kind of radio with different frequencies). Also some revive scripts save and load loadouts to the teeth. I would much rather manually take the short range radios rather than it being forced on me.

Is there such a flag? So far everybody who plays at TG enjoys this mod. So a thank you is in order for this great mod.

Hello everyone over the past few days i have tried time and time again to get TFAR to work on my server but it still seems to dink up. the problem i am having is that no one can open or talk on a short range radio, the only way for them to get it is if they have a VAS loadout and load it then it works. but i have donw everything right on the server but still nothing. Really need help on this please reply soon

Check your RPT. Also, sometimes it is required to copy userconfig to addon folder.

---------- Post added at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

tf_voiceVolume = 0.5;

I am intrigued by these flags. Most of these are not documented and must be found within the pbo itself. I am also very frustrated with automatic switching of the short range radio and setting of the radio frequencies... This is because of conflict with revive scripts that use setCaptive making the player into a civilian ( thus issuing a different kind of radio with different frequencies). Also some revive scripts save and load loadouts to the teeth. I would much rather manually take the short range radios rather than it being forced on me.

Is there such a flag? So far everybody who plays at TG enjoys this mod. So a thank you is in order for this great mod.

Everything is documented - https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/wiki/API:-Variables

To avoid automatic radio assigment - just remove ItemRadio on respawn.

As far as I remember civilian players should use GUER settings...

Check your RPT. Also, sometimes it is required to copy userconfig to addon folder.

Ya i put the userconfig in still dinked. checked RPT there was a whole bunch of errors

Error in expression <_fnc_sideType
} else {
if (_object call bis_fnc_isUnitVirtual) then {
_object ge>
 Error position: <bis_fnc_isUnitVirtual) then {
_object ge>
 Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_fnc_isunitvirtual
File A3\functions_f\sides\fn_objectSide.sqf, line 22
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <") then {
missionNamespace setVariable [_variableName, time];
} else {
if (time >
 Error position: <_variableName, time];
} else {
if (time >
 Error Undefined variable in expression: _variablename
File task_force_radio\functions\fn_ServerInit.sqf, line 98
Error in expression <st_check = missionNamespace getVariable _variableName;

if (isNil "_last_check")>
 Error position: <_variableName;

File task_force_radio\functions\fn_ServerInit.sqf, line 95
Error in expression <request = missionNamespace getVariable (_variableName);
if !(isNil "_radio_reque>
 Error position: <_variableName);
File task_force_radio\functions\fn_ServerInit.sqf, line 51
Error: PhysX 32: Gu::ConvexMesh::loadConvexHull: convex hull init failed!, file ..\..\PhysXCooking\src\ConvexMeshBuilder.cpp, line 235
ERROR when cooking mesh for PX scene!
Model: meu_lpd17\lpd_sec_mid.p3d
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
missionNamespace setVariable [_variableName, nil];
};
};
} count _allU>
 Error position: <_variableName, nil];
};
};
} count _allU>
File task_force_radio\functions\fn_ServerInit.sqf, line 106
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
WARNING: Function 'name' - 3bc94080# 1813610: ia_soldier_02.p3d has no unit

Ya i put the userconfig in still dinked. checked RPT there was a whole bunch of errors

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

Error: PhysX 32: Gu::ConvexMesh::loadConvexHull: convex hull init failed!, file ..\..\PhysXCooking\src\ConvexMeshBuilder.cpp, line 235
ERROR when cooking mesh for PX scene!
Model: meu_lpd17\lpd_sec_mid.p3d
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
if (time >
} else {
if (time >

} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
} else {
_object ge>
_object ge>
Error in expression <
} else {
};
};
} count _allU>
};
};
} count _allU>
WARNING: Function 'name' - 3bc94080# 1813610: ia_soldier_02.p3d has no unit

O, I see, someone was solved it by adding "Curator" to the -mods parameter

O, I see, someone was solved it by adding "Curator" to the -mods parameter

So iam not supposed to launch with Curator?

So iam not supposed to launch with Curator?

For some reason Curator mod not starts on Linux server (or something about it)

Nvm Nkey thank you so much i am just stupid.

it is good to see A MODDER who actually cares

Edited by Chris4thewin

well it is a windows 2012 r2 server

Check http://dev.arma3.com/post/techrep-00007

"Known issue: Sometimes the add-ons are loaded from the wrong installation (e.g. main game)

Try adding -mod=Curator to your arma3server.exe shortcut (Zeus is the only official 'mod' at the moment)"

Not easy to find error in such big script... Are first part executed in init.sqf before respawn (in first lines)?

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

Hello, strange. What is your OS and version? Could you provide crash dump files generated by TS? (it shows location after restart)

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

Yes, I have plan to migrate to custom (with better 3D spatial) audio engine.

I am currently running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Teamspeak does not actually crash, but will stop working, so there are no dump files generated. What will happen is my push-to-talk will stop working after I'm transmitting and the blue light will either stay on or stay off without changing. At this point, nobody can hear me and I am forced to restart my computer to make TS work again, because once I close it and open it again to connect to another server, it just stops working and I have to use Task Manager to force close it. Another thing: it doesn't mess with my Arma 3 at all, only Teamspeak.

I am currently running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Teamspeak does not actually crash, but will stop working, so there are no dump files generated. What will happen is my push-to-talk will stop working after I'm transmitting and the blue light will either stay on or stay off without changing. At this point, nobody can hear me and I am forced to restart my computer to make TS work again, because once I close it and open it again to connect to another server, it just stops working and I have to use Task Manager to force close it. Another thing: it doesn't mess with my Arma 3 at all, only Teamspeak.

So, it happens even without Arma launched? Have you tried without plugin activated?

So, it happens even without Arma launched? Have you tried without plugin activated?

No, it only happens with Arma launched when I'm transmitting over the radio in-game. What I mean is that it doesn't crash Arma 3 or disconnect it or anything like that, it only messes up with Teamspeak 3. It just happened again tonight as I was playing, and after I finished the game, I shut it down and tried to open my browser to come here, but it wouldn't let me connect to the internet. When I attempted to restart my computer, it took 20 or so minutes to restart, it just got stuck on the Shutting Down Windows screen and eventually bluescreened.