nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

@Dedmen I just wanted to ask you what is the radius that by default brings the bluford player when entering the map? What is the name of the addon of that radio? an example radio_f_i56

• Confused 1

On 26.9.2018 at 3:00 AM, elthefrank said:

@Dedmen I just wanted to ask you what is the radius that by default brings the bluford player when entering the map? What is the name of the addon of that radio? an example radio_f_i56

Sorry.. Whatever language you are trying to speak there. I don't understand it.

18 hours ago, elthefrank said:

@Dedmen Do you understand spanish?

No. English only.

Maybe try DeepL if you need a better translator.

I think he is asking what the rang is of the default radio on misaion start. And what it's classname is.

• Like 1

He needs to know the classname of the radio assigned by default to NATO Riflemen.

@elthefrank I'm not entirely sure there is a default radio but the 2 that are commonly used are:

AN/PCR-152, class name: tf_anprc152_2 with a nominal range of 5km.

RF-7800S-TR, class name: tf_rf7800str_1 with a nominal range of 2km.

Hope that is what you are after.  S

• Thanks 1

On 29.9.2018 at 6:37 PM, Crielaard said:

I think he is asking what the rang is of the default radio on misaion start. And what it's classname is.

What?

On 29.9.2018 at 7:14 PM, elthefrank said:

exact the name of the class of the radio

What radio

On 29.9.2018 at 10:26 PM, Andres97 said:

He needs to know the classname of the radio assigned by default to NATO Riflemen.

Default Rifleman radio: tf_rf7800str in 0.9.12 or TFAR_rf7800str in 1.0

Default Personal radio: tf_anprc152 in 0.9.12 or TFAR_anprc152 in 1.0

• Thanks 1

Hi, I have a problem with your mod and maybe CBA too but here is a report. Note: I am not good at English so broken English is happening.

I have launched the dedicated server with my PC and try playing as the Zeus with Game Master modules and also CBA and TFAR mods enabled. Then the video will explain you happened next after in-game and play as the Zeus. I try CBA only and everything else is fine but when TFAR enable with. Everything went bad.

Please help.

Edit: Somehow today(07/10/2018) is fine WTF..

On 6.10.2018 at 8:44 PM, jono71 said:

and also CBA and TFAR mods enabled

Your video shows Achilles being enabled too. And considering that Achilles is a Zeus Enhancement mod that does lots of things in Zeus... I'd say it seems more like it's Achilles' fault.

7 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Your video shows Achilles being enabled too. And considering that Achilles is a Zeus Enhancement mod that does lots of things in Zeus... I'd say it seems more like it's Achilles' fault.

Before I enabled Achilles mod as video shows. I used CBA and TFAR. Since this problem happens during multiplayer gameplay I decided to try to disable and enable all mod I use and google to find the cause of problem until I tried to enable CBA and TFAR only.

On 28/06/2018 at 12:29 PM, nutzgo said:

I come seeking help with a bit annoying .. bug?

Sometimes when my other squad members use TFR, I experience double voicing. Especially if he uses the long range radio (LRR). First I hear him on the LRR with the sound effect. Then after 2-3 seconds I hear him again, as if he was right next to me. We've all in my squad disabled VON in ARMA3 by muting or changing hotkey. 

Could this be due to latency? We use a 'local' TS-server (I'm hosting it). Or is there an another possible explanation? 

Same here, no idea what’s causing it :/

This has probably been asked and answered before, but couldn't find it, so...

Will long range radios relay short range radios? For example, let's say my radio operator dies and I have a short range radio. If I set my short range to the same frequency of the long range, will I get the same range? Obviously not because of the frequency, but because I'm close to a long range and it realys. (??) Basically, will it go short range --> long range --> HQ??

9 hours ago, PCanas said:

will I get the same range

No. You are using a short range radio, it won't magically get long range just because you change the frequency.

but because I'm close to a long range and it realys.

No radios with a single antenna won't magically relay signals.

Basically, will it go short range --> long range --> HQ??

no

14 hours ago, PCanas said:

This has probably been asked and answered before, but couldn't find it, so...

Will long range radios relay short range radios? For example, let's say my radio operator dies and I have a short range radio. If I set my short range to the same frequency of the long range, will I get the same range? Obviously not because of the frequency, but because I'm close to a long range and it realys. (??) Basically, will it go short range --> long range --> HQ??

You need to be within the proper range of the big TFAR antenna and have the right type of radio along with setting it correctly in the mission when the mission is built. It doesn't just magically work like you want it to just by wishing upon a star.

What settings set the long range as a relay? 

I dont think so

1 minute ago, loopdk said:

What settings set the long range as a relay? 

None. You need a Relay antenna. That was added in TFAR 1.0.

That's what he's talking about. LR or SR Radios cannot act as relays.

• Like 1

good afternoon, please could someone explain to me how to use this scripts?  

["MyID", "OnSpeakVolume", { 
_unit = _this select 0; 
_volume = _this select 1; 
hintC format ["%1 is speaking %2", name _unit, _volume]; 
}, player] call TFAR_fnc_addEventHandler;

13 hours ago, Barba-negra said:

good afternoon, please could someone explain to me how to use this scripts?

You just posted how to use it right below your question. I don't understand what you want ^^

excuse me I'm confused, you could do a demonstration on a map and publish it? sorry to bother