nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

23 hours ago, Royal Eagles said:

How to slove this problem ? please?

On 25/01/2017 at 10:02 PM, dedmen said:

The Bug with Zeus remote Control only happens if you have the Game Master Module attached to a Unit. If you use a Zeus Logic it works fine.

I had to re-install my A3 due to a hardware upgarde after I re-installed Win7..my question is where do I put the "radio-sounds" folder? I got TFR installed shows up and seems to be transmitting fine but I have no radio sounds at all..plugin is working with no errors..just cant figure out why I dont have radio sounds. Any help would be appreciated.

Diesel

On 30/01/2017 at 5:50 PM, Yoyodef said:

I have 3 Game Master module activated by UID and no work for me...

I could not find it with the search option.

Is there a way to manipulate the transmission range of radio's through a script?

I want players to have increased range when they are near certain objects. And maybe decrease the range with others.

Searched on JIP issues.  No hits.  As long as we all are starting at the same time, we all have TFR working.  Those who are late to the game can only talk to others who are late to the game as well.  Close proximity communication works for all but not the radios.

Is there a solution or is this an unfortunate shortcoming?

13 hours ago, Crielaard said:

Is there a way to manipulate the transmission range of radio's through a script?

player setVariable ["tf_sendingDistanceMultiplicator", 1, true];

With values higher than 1 you can increase the sending distance of players.

• Like 1

Set additional channel doesn t work. I can only transmit on primary. To be precise Additional channel A1 is recognised as another primary channel and radio transmits on two channels at once. I am using newest plugin and ts 64bit 3.1.1.

Ok Please disregard that statement. I ve already fixed that problem, it was on my end.

Regards.

Hello everyone, I have a question  how to prevent players from connecting to the channel if the "TFAR" is disabled, sorry for my bad English and thx for answer !

Other question how to create zeus game logic with multiple UID for not having the bug with remote controle of IA ? I try with game master module activated by UID not synced with units, and this no work...

FEATURE REQUEST

Don't know if anyone has already suggested this but I think it would be great to have voices inside certain vehicles transmitted to the crew as internal comunications without the need to push buttons or set up channels.

It is hard to hear the rest of the crew in armored vehicles and helos and, as far as I know, irl in all of those vehicles you put on the headset and that's it.

Is there a way to assign transmission shortcuts to joysticks?
It is really hard to use long range while flying and trying to communicate with ground forces...
I don't want to get distract to transmit something, would be better if I could use a button but I could not map joystick buttons somehow..

57 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

It is really hard to use long range while flying and trying to communicate with ground forces...
I don't want to get distract to transmit something, would be better if I could use a button but I could not map joystick buttons somehow..

The way I did it before was having the joystick software (saitek control panel, joy2key, ect) emulate the button press that was my alt key. ie pressing button 9 will press capslock down

JIP issues... anyone?

• A and B join together
  • C and D join later
  • A can radio communicate with B
  • C can radio communicate with D
  • Neither A or B can radio communicate with C or D
  • A, B C and D can communicate when in close proximity (voice range)
  • This seems to be a hit or miss kind of thing
  • Restart the mission so that everyone is joining at once, then there are no problems

Help (or confirmation that it is a known issue) appreciated.

All on latest TFR from Steam Workshop, all on latest TS3, all show .0.9.12 active (I can see it so I can confirm it).

Hi All,

I am using latest TFR @task_force_radio-0.9.12 and latest TeamSpeak 3 client 3.1.0.1 [Stable] on Windows (downloaded 64-bit client). 

However, when I double click on Task Force Radio (TeamSpeak Add-On) it seems to install.

But when I check TeamSpeak Plugins, the Task Force Arrowhead Radio plugin by [TF]NKey,

Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible: 20 (current:21) message is displayed.

Can anyone provide detailed installation instructions. The instructions on http://radio.task-force.ru/en/ no longer seem to be current. For instance, there is no ARMA 3 folder in @task_force_radio-0.9.12.

Can anyone also shed any light on installing @task_force_radio-0.9.12 onto a dedicated server?

I have tried downloading from Armaholic, http://radio.task-force.ru/en/ and from Playwithsix.  

Is a new version of TFR in the works?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, lawndartleo said:

JIP issues... anyone?

• A and B join together
  • C and D join later
  • A can radio communicate with B
  • C can radio communicate with D
  • Neither A or B can radio communicate with C or D
  • A, B C and D can communicate when in close proximity (voice range)
  • This seems to be a hit or miss kind of thing
  • Restart the mission so that everyone is joining at once, then there are no problems

Help (or confirmation that it is a known issue) appreciated.

All on latest TFR from Steam Workshop, all on latest TS3, all show .0.9.12 active (I can see it so I can confirm it).

Are you sure you are on same frequency? :)
We also played with JIP 2 days ago and people who joined later on got a new initial frequency so they need to set the correct one first

6 hours ago, Percipio said:

Hi All,

I am using latest TFR @task_force_radio-0.9.12 and latest TeamSpeak 3 client 3.1.0.1 [Stable] on Windows (downloaded 64-bit client). 

However, when I double click on Task Force Radio (TeamSpeak Add-On) it seems to install.

But when I check TeamSpeak Plugins, the Task Force Arrowhead Radio plugin by [TF]NKey,

Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible: 20 (current:21) message is displayed.

Can anyone provide detailed installation instructions. The instructions on http://radio.task-force.ru/en/ no longer seem to be current. For instance, there is no ARMA 3 folder in @task_force_radio-0.9.12.

Can anyone also shed any light on installing @task_force_radio-0.9.12 onto a dedicated server?

I have tried downloading from Armaholic, http://radio.task-force.ru/en/ and from Playwithsix.  

Is a new version of TFR in the works?

Thanks!

Download the new plugin for TS 3.1.0.1

https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/releases/tag/0.9.12

Someone to explain how to create zeus  via  game logic please ? Me I have create GAme MAster Module activated by UID but i can't hear other players ia remote controle AI. Please for answer !!

18 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Ask the CBA guys. They are doing all the Hotkey work. I think Arma doesn't really support this currently. AFAIK only way you can bind joystick keys is via user Actions but they are crap to use for Addon Makers. There is a finite amount of them and handling that is not as easy as just using the CBA key system. Maybe BI will someday add a Eventhandler for keypresses that also works for joystick keys.

15 minutes ago, Royal Eagles said:

Someone to explain how to create zeus  via  game logic please ? Me I have create GAme MAster Module activated by UID but i can't hear other players ia remote controle AI. Please for answer !!

Game Master Module with UID doesn't work. You have to bind it to the Logic.

In Editor under Systems -> Logic Entities -> Virtual Entities place a Zeus logic.

Then you can slot in that logic slot and use Zeus from there with working 3D sound.

• Like 1

I think that goes outside the scope of this thread. use the search function of the forum.

did that for you

11 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Are you sure you are on same frequency? :)
We also played with JIP 2 days ago and people who joined later on got a new initial frequency so they need to set the correct one first

Without a doubt, yes... we all stand there confirming.  What about modules use? Are there any issues with them that using other means of setup are preferred?

Following up...

So, we had the issue going tonight.  A, B and C.  A and B could talk over radio, C was unable. A dropped as a test, then all of the sudden B and C could talk.  A came back in... SAME FREQUENCY AS EVERYONE ELSE.... could not talk to B or C.

Latest TFR, latest TS3 (is this a TS3 version issue?).  Restart mission, A, B and C can talk.  Something is desynching and I cant figure out how to force.

Did notice a message about trying to retrieve a unique radio from the server or something like that popping up periodically.