nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Simply by defining the variables that were placed in the userconfig, but instead call them early in the init.sqf of your mission (as it's been from the beginning):

tf_no_auto_long_range_radio = true;
    tf_give_personal_radio_to_regular_soldier = false;
    tf_give_microdagr_to_soldier = false;
    tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side = true;
    tf_same_lr_frequencies_for_side = true;
    tf_same_dd_frequencies_for_side = true;

Simply by defining the variables that were placed in the userconfig, but instead call them early in the init.sqf of your mission (as it's been from the beginning):/quote]

Right, now that is useful, so instead of having a default, I should edit the 1800+ missions on our server. Right, very useful.

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

i have done a CBA Settings compatibility, i am going to test it with my team tonight then will see with Nkey how to merge it

1E54995EB12658C358B5A7DA5D91612582A50F5B

• Like 6

i have done a CBA Settings compatibility, i am going to test it with my team tonight then will see with Nkey how to merge it

1E54995EB12658C358B5A7DA5D91612582A50F5B

How did the test work out? I know it is early but I am curious since this would be a massive help in mission building.

Everything was fine, i sent a pull request to NKey.

there is some missing translations for the following languages, i am looking for a collaborative translation tool :

English

Russian
Italian
Spanish
German
Turkish
Czech
Polish

still looking for Czech, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Russian translations

You should have allowed both config and mission variables (with one having priority over the other) to allow backward compatibility instead of simply removing config variables.  :mellow:

I would like to use long range radio with some vehicles from the Opfor Pack, LOP_AM_Landrover and LOP_AM_Landrover_M2.

Is it possible to do it?   How can it be done?

Thxs.

I would like to use long range radio with some vehicles from the Opfor Pack, LOP_AM_Landrover and LOP_AM_Landrover_M2.

Is it possible to do it?   How can it be done?

Thxs.

Put this in init of vehicle:

this setVariable ['tf_hasRadio', true];

You can call it for a named vehicle in init.sqf as well:

VEHICLE setVariable ['tf_hasRadio', true];

• Like 2

Just wanted to get this out there but I've reskined some of the packs for those wanting a wider variety of camos. [OPXT] Task Force Radio Addons

That is awesome, and yes, yes, yes we would love to see Opfor and Indi reskins. Ones that match RHS and Project Opfor units would be freaking amazing.

• Like 1

Not sure if it is possible but is there a way to move the 148 radio for example to NATO forces or allow it to be heard by all the other radios? 

Aside from the issues caused by the userconfig currently not being read - on our server it seems that guys are being given random personal radio types (sometimes the 152, FADAK, 148). Would this be due to the above issue as well? Any ideas?

Hello you have a new homepage? where you can download the mod, because it is offered on the old homepage still the version 0.9.8 instead of 0.9.11 to download?

sorry my english is not good .

In Deutsch

Gibt es eine neue Hompage wo man nach lesen kann was geändert worden ist ? weil auf der hompage  http://radio.task-force.ru/en/ steht immer noch die version 0.9.8 und das verwirrt etwas !

• Like 1

Aside from the issues caused by the userconfig currently not being read - on our server it seems that guys are being given random personal radio types (sometimes the 152, FADAK, 148). Would this be due to the above issue as well? Any ideas?

Just copy content of userconfig to init.sqf. Check if this issue still exist.

I've recently tested TFAR hard and I didn't notice such behaviour.

Hello,

Currently helping my friend set up TFAR, has a history of a fucked up Teamspeck 3. Anyway, put all the correct folders in to the correct places (Hopefully that's the case) and after a little hiccup with trying to tick the plugin on TS (Said TFAR failed to initialize) eventually ticked and the task force radio status came up. Got into a TFAR server, moved automatically and then we can hear him but he can't hear us even when specking close to him or radio.

I have a feeling it's the fucked up ts but I want to hear your guys opinion to what it is?

HELP PLZ   

Thanks for your feedback guys - I'll probably end up making a server side addon as mentioned earlier.

While I'm at it, does anyone know an easy enough way to manually set the frequencies for a side? I've looked through the functions of the mod but it's a little too complicated for me. If anyone can help with this I'd appreciate it.