nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

@nKey 

Is there going to be a Supported Teamspeak version update to 3.19.1 + ?

The team speak i'm running is on 3.0.12.4 and it will not allow me to connect to it using 3.0.14

Thank you

It actually works great with any version after 3.0.14

I have my TS always Up-to-date and TFR is running fine!

Hello guys,

I guess this is not possible, but I have an external audio interface, so right now I ' m able to send the sound of the game in my speaker and the radio in my ear plugs... wich is  really interesting for immersion purpose... 

But as it is, the live comms are coming through my earplugs, I d'like it to come from my speaker and only have my radio in my earplug.... is it possible?

thanks a lot for the work.

Bye.

Mike

Nope, teamspeak cannot separate output.

New issue with TFAR;

I have used this great add-on since its release without one issue but all of a sudden I cannot hear any radio sounds.  I checked my TS3 settings and the only difference that I see is that it says not connected with a N and N 0.9.8 where it normally says connected Y and Y

I see the transmitting icon appear when I push caps etc......what has happenend?

Yes - i run as admin (both game and TS3)

Yes - I have reloaded all Plugins in TS

Yes - I have current @CBA and TFAR

Could it be something to do with my PC sound settings rather than the mod itself?  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Edit - plus now I see that I can transmit (icon pops up in bottom right corner), without being connected to Teamspeak at all....is this normal?  I thought it would say pipe error or something rather than the correct transmitting icons.......???

Edit - PROBLEM RESOLVED (no idea how, lol)  I gave up and started a MP LAN server with a friend and with some Arma wizardry, it just started working....ffs.

REAPER

So a friend of mine is having an odd issue that none of us have. He has the Teamspeak plugin and it's enabled, the mod is enabled and launched, and we're all in game. All of us talk and have voice proximities (this is without the radio), he talks and it doesn't show that he is talking in-game. His mouth doesn't move, nothing, it's all through Teamspeak like it was not launched, so we hear him no matter how far he is. He has the latest version of the Teamspeak plugin and the game mod, as well as CBA. Any ideas as to troubleshooting methods we can try, or even the solution itself if this has already been solved?

Task force radio messes up with the main menu of Arma3 Apex.  

Very hard to find the sweet spot to click 3 main options like Quick Play, Apex Protocol, Editor.

Requesting update to fix the situation !!!!!

Very hard to find the sweet spot to click 3 main options like Quick Play, Apex Protocol, Editor.

I was able to work around this by using the arrow keys to navigate. You may have to press the keys a few times to get the selection to move to a visible item.

When placing Tfar modules on 3d editor an error appear saying author is not a value

Any chance a fix for this is in the works?

Any chance a fix for this is in the works?

That was a BIS bug.  They have supposedly fixed that with the 1.62 update.

Would appear that they have not.

That was a BIS bug.  They have supposedly fixed that with the 1.62 update.

not a bug, it's a very deliberate step from BI. To get full compatibility the CfgPatches array: author[] = {"<name>"}; needs to be changed to a string value instead; author = "<name>";

There was a note in the devbranch changelog (iirc) that they were supposed to support both the array and string, but no idea what happened to that.

Task Force became very laggy twice in a 2 hours game (radio transmission not sent - huge delay between question and answer) with over 70 players in TaskForceRadio channel.

Any advice to optimize it please ? 

So this is TFR. I was puzzling what could it be.I first thought it might be ACE but they have adjusted their content with an update!

Is TFAR even still being maintained? Seems like there hasn't been any sort of update going on over a year now. This menu bug is now badly messing with some players, who aren't able to click on any elements of the menu. 

This has been happening since the menu came onto the devbranch/sneak peek, I don't know how this bug hasn't been noticed since then. The author/ is not a value bug is also extremely annoying, but I think this is happening to a few other mods aswell. 

Update with APEX fixes is coming in hour or two (sorry for delay - too much work at main work)

• Like 3

Update is deployed, could someone do quick additional tests?

By deployed you mean set for download somewhere or on GitHub for testing?

By deployed you mean set for download somewhere or on GitHub for testing?

In steam :) 

In steam :)

Thanks.  I have it now.  Hadn't subbed to the STEAM version yet, we've just been using the manual install version forever.

While you are here, do you have any content updates planned for TFAR or will it only be maintenance updates for a while?