nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Copied your @task_force_radio folder and userconfig folder, overwrote the files and looks good from VA (display is now reading the digits). About to test it on the server. *edit* Server side looks good too. Tried a multitude of different radios and all were displaying correctly and the other functionality was working too ie./ transmit/changing freq's etc. *edit* I have just tested it with a mate of mine on the server and all was working well between long/short range radios

107410_2015-06-10_00003_zpscsdbyrtx.png

Edited by Sledge

Ð’ÑÑ‘, вÑе рации работают и черный Ñкран иÑчез, благодарим за оперативноÑÑ‚ÑŒ. ))

I just noticed something strange: It seems I've got something in my mission template that hinders players to use the speakers of their radios - it's headphones-mode only for all the players. I've double-checked and it's not a compatibility issue with mods, since it happens with CBA and TFAR only.

Maybe someone had the same problem and knows a remedy for that.

The way TFAR is handled in my mission template is by first defining the frequencies and regular variables with a preInit-function. The ItemRadio-Radios are first being removed upon gear distribution via script and then the radios are linked back to the player's inventory with their respective TFAR-prototype-classnames (which works flawlessly, but maybe that is the reason for my error).

Here's the link to the template, if anyone would be so kind as to look over it (the tfar-variables are initialized in functions\preInit\fn_tfarSettings.sqf).

There is no link in attach.. So, how exactly it not working?

Right, forgot it. Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/08jk8xm8nwn1n8d/AADazg6z8mi1rfZYS66PgNNDa?dl=0

I tried out the 0.9.8 fix which did bring black screens for me. I still noticed two issues however, one is the fact that I still don't hear the sounds when I transmit, I tried swapping out sounds with TS but that didn't seem to do anything. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue. Also, the backpack radios don't hold a frequency when you open up the Arsenal, the short range radios that go in the radio slot seem to be fine, when I load a loadout it will still have the same frequency I saved it with, but the long ranges just reset to a random channel every time I open Arsenal. Maybe there's just no way to fix it, it's a problem I had before the update, I also notice it if you use the HALO Jump feature where your backpack goes to your chest.

Edited by Jesse-Lacey

Четенько вÑÑ‘ работает.

Edited by SherDenied

Nevermind the part about the sounds, they are working now for some reason, not sure what was going on before.

Hi!

First of all congrats for the win!

I am currently aiming to integrate my mission Antistasi (check my signature) with TFAR.

It is a very complex mission focused on guerrilla warfate and military.

Most of the MP players (currently about 5.600 subscribers) use TFAR, and I want to integrate with it as much as I can.

What I've done so far is to integrate the revive-unconscious system in the same way other revive scripts work.

But I have some trouble integrating the arsenal.

Antistasi relies on logistics, players have to gather for weapons, ítems etc.. in order to unlock them in a standard BIS Arsenal.

The "ítem gathered count" is based on a normal ammobox content.

When I try to add TFAR ítems I had success with the microdragr, but not with the radios. Seems each radio has a unique classname or don't know what's happening.

The result: Ammobox is full of radios with no use, as I want to unlock them. The main cause is, when a player disconnects, all his ítems go to that ammobox.

So I have two questions:

- How I add personal radios if possible to the arsenal?

- If not possible, how to discard radios from assignedItems player without discarding the whole array?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi!

First of all congrats for the win!

I am currently aiming to integrate my mission Antistasi (check my signature) with TFAR.

It is a very complex mission focused on guerrilla warfate and military.

Most of the MP players (currently about 5.600 subscribers) use TFAR, and I want to integrate with it as much as I can.

What I've done so far is to integrate the revive-unconscious system in the same way other revive scripts work.

But I have some trouble integrating the arsenal.

Antistasi relies on logistics, players have to gather for weapons, ítems etc.. in order to unlock them in a standard BIS Arsenal.

The "ítem gathered count" is based on a normal ammobox content.

When I try to add TFAR ítems I had success with the microdragr, but not with the radios. Seems each radio has a unique classname or don't know what's happening.

The result: Ammobox is full of radios with no use, as I want to unlock them. The main cause is, when a player disconnects, all his ítems go to that ammobox.

So I have two questions:

- How I add personal radios if possible to the arsenal?

- If not possible, how to discard radios from assignedItems player without discarding the whole array?

Thanks in advance!!!

Use only TFAR classes without unique number in arsenal: https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/blob/master/arma3/%40task_force_radio/addons/task_force_radio_items/config.cpp

Also, ignore all items with scope = 1 (https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/blob/master/arma3/%40task_force_radio/addons/task_force_radio_items/radio_ids.hpp#L4)

---------- Post added at 09:18 ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 ----------

0.9.8 is out

Changelog:

1. tf_bussole radio.
  2. Radio background fixes.
  3. Updates for spatial audio (thanks to @BaerMitUmlaut)
  4. Updated CBA

http://radio.task-force.ru/en/

Thanks for the quick response!

I asume you mean using this, for example:

[ammobox,["tf_microdagr","tf_anprc152"],true] call BIS_fnc_addVirtualItemCargo

For the radios. Even when if I write hint format ["%1",assignedItems player] it says: ["ItemMap","ItemCompass","tf_microdagr","tf_anprc152_1","NVGoggles"]

Correct?

About the LR radios, I'm recommending to the players no to allow long range ones for better "resistance experience", but if they enabled it. I have to do the same, add it to the arsenal to avoid an ammobox crowded of them when players disconnect. So the next question is: which variable can I check to know ingame if the LR radios where enabled by module?

Tested and worked perfectly, thanks!

Now only I need to know how to detect if mission editor has selected or not the LR radio on players init (I could do it checking in init player local if they have it, but it's not a fine solution)

Ð’ÐИМÐÐИЕ - ПРОБЛЕМÐ!

ЕÑÑ‚ÑŒ Ð¾Ð±Ñ‹Ñ‡Ð½Ð°Ñ Ñ€Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ñƒ гражданÑких, нажав caps-lock разговор идёт по КВ, но еÑли нажать на ctrl+caps-lock разговор пойдёт по ДВ не важно на какой нахожуÑÑŒ чаÑтоте, Ð¼ÐµÐ½Ñ Ñлышат и Ñ Ñлышу, на предыдущей верÑии 0.9.7.3 Ñтого не было. (Скрины приложены)

In game, I hear and other players hear voices from radio ctrl + caps-lock, but we dont have radio for this. (Attached files)

This problem become in 0.9.8 version.

ИÑправите?

КВ рациÑ

fVILc9RZmFc.jpg

Передача по КВ Ñправа внизу Ñкрана

oEqEp2DpOxw.jpg

Передача по ДВ , Ñ…Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ Ñ€Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ð½Ðµ подходит.

BTjkeLDO-WI.jpg

Edited by SherDenied

SherDenied: Not to be a debbie-downer, but forums rules says English only in public forums. I think you've been warned for it already so mods might be watching you ;P

SherDenied: Not to be a debbie-downer

Author from Belarus and know russian, i dont know how say about my problem on English. You don't have problem with 0.9.8, but I have. Spom spam please.

Edited by SherDenied

@SherDenied: Maybe you can send him a private message? To Belarus I mean.

Updated mod v0.9.8 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey [TF]Nkey , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Author from Belarus and know russian, i dont know how say about my problem on English. You don't have problem with 0.9.8, but I have. Spom spam please.

Easy there tiger. I was just giving you a friendly heads up, don't need to get all defensive and shit :)

In other news, I updated my inhouse mod for use with TFAR where we add a small "snipertape" strip with general frequencies and stuff.

Tape-mod now works for both AN/PRC-148 and 152 (initially only 148) and includes new texture for both night and day radios.

Some screenshots:

http://blackflagops.com/arma3/jtf16_tfar_mod_148.jpg (201 kB)

http://blackflagops.com/arma3/jtf16_tfar_mod_152.jpg (199 kB)

Download: http://blackflagops.com/arma3/@jtf16_tfar_mod_1.3.zip

Keys and everything is in there, happy communication! (? :D)

Edited by bamse

Easy there tiger. I was just giving you a friendly heads up, don't need to get all defensive and shit :)

In other news, I updated my inhouse mod for use with TFAR where we add a small "snipertape" strip with general frequencies and stuff.

Tape-mod now works for both AN/PRC-148 and 152 (initially only 148) and includes new texture for both night and day radios.

Some screenshots:

http://blackflagops.com/arma3/jtf16_tfar_mod_148.jpg (201 kB)

http://blackflagops.com/arma3/jtf16_tfar_mod_152.jpg (199 kB)

Download: http://blackflagops.com/arma3/@jtf16_tfar_mod_1.3.zip

Keys and everything is in there, happy communication! (? :D)

That is a pretty bad ass mod, do you have to put in the settings via the editor or can you put them in once you are ingame.

Directional voice is about 100 times better than in last version. It's like completely different mod now when you can tell who is talking next to you in vehicles. Thanks for the update!

Voice fadeing by distance is still too instantaneous. Please tweak it and the mod will be absolutely perfect.

Edited by Tonto-

That is a pretty bad ass mod, do you have to put in the settings via the editor or can you put them in once you are ingame.

Thanks! :D

All text and the actual tape is unfortunately a static texture, and I'd love to make it dynamic (as in defining the different texts through sqf) but 1. not sure if it is possible 2. I'm waaaaaay to crappy SQF-wise to even start figuring it out, hehe :)

When it comes to the actual frequencies, well ... you'll have to set the different channels through the regular TFAR editor modules.

Main use for this mod is just to eliminate all the "Uhm ... what frequency are we on again?" and the "damnit, how can I reach the pilots?" etc etc during the game :)

Voice fadeing by distance is still too instantaneous. Please tweak it and the mod will be absolutely perfect.

+1 on this. And being able to configure the different voice ranges (as in how far whisper/normal/yelling reaches) through a module would be god-like :)

Edited by bamse

Need someone to help with testing of 0.9.8 fix release (not full release yet).

Know something about my problem?

bamse wrote:

All text and the actual tape is unfortunately a static texture, and I'd love to make it dynamic (as in defining the different texts through sqf) but 1. not sure if it is possible 2. I'm waaaaaay to crappy SQF-wise to even start figuring it out, hehe

YankoST1 is doing something with dynamic numbers and textures: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?166706-Preview-release-Nimitz-for-Arma3/page37

Maybe he can give you some help.