nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

No he cant hear anyone and nothing :)

His nickname is "sven" :)

It's weird because the problem comes up when he activates the add-on in TS, and he can't hear anything from TS.

Perhaps I would understand it if we where on a gameserver but as we tried to fix it both of us go to a "talk channel" on the TS Server.

Ask him to play with audio settings in TS.

---------- Post added at 09:00 ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 ----------

Looks like it is crash dump not with debug plugins I send.. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7l4h4m7hklkrod/crash.zip?dl=0) Is it?

---------- Post added at 09:40 ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 ----------

Please replace crash with plugins from here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7l4h4m7hklkrod/crash.zip?dl=0 (to be sure we all have same plugin version I updated them). (it is debug build, so could work slowly).

1 This is what i have done. Downloaded 0.9.6.

2 extract,

3 copied the @task_force_radio to D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

4 copied the folder userconfig to \ task_force_radio to D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\userconfig

5 copied the plugins to here C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins

6 @CBA_A3 us already installed as we use other mods too.

7 opened Filezilla and copied over @task_force_radio to our server and added this line @CBA_A3;@task_force_radio to the config as we do with all mods ( very straightforward stuff)

8.Copied [TF]Nkey7.bikey to server keys.

9 and last but not least copied over the contents of data userconfig task_force_radio to the server userconfig? below is a copy of our config, i have hidden the server IP etc. So any ideas where we are going wrong. We have i Stress used this mod for a long time with out any of this hassle... any help would be great appreciated. than you.

-profiles=C:\games\oooooooooooo\oooooooooo\arma3\config -config=server.cfg -port=oooo -IP=oooooooo -world=empty -gtqueryport=2324-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@JSRS2.2;@Drift_NoFatigue;@VTS_Weaponresting;@trixie_britishweapons;@tao_foldmap_a3;@ASDG_JR;@ASDG_Attachments;@fhq_accessories;@lsd_nvg;@mas;@ASR_AI3;@ARC_EU_GP;@ARC_NO_GP

There's a space missing here:

-gtqueryport=2324-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;

Not sure if it's a typo or formatting issue, but if you copy&pasted it from the server I can see why it's not working ;)

1 This is what i have done. Downloaded 0.9.6.

2 extract,

3 copied the @task_force_radio to D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

4 copied the folder userconfig to \ task_force_radio to D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\userconfig

5 copied the plugins to here C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins

6 @CBA_A3 us already installed as we use other mods too.

7 opened Filezilla and copied over @task_force_radio to our server and added this line @CBA_A3;@task_force_radio to the config as we do with all mods ( very straightforward stuff)

8.Copied [TF]Nkey7.bikey to server keys.

9 and last but not least copied over the contents of data userconfig task_force_radio to the server userconfig? below is a copy of our config, i have hidden the server IP etc. So any ideas where we are going wrong. We have i Stress used this mod for a long time with out any of this hassle... any help would be great appreciated. than you.

-profiles=C:\games\oooooooooooo\oooooooooo\arma3\config -config=server.cfg -port=oooo -IP=oooooooo -world=empty -gtqueryport=2324-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@JSRS2.2;@Drift_NoFatigue;@VTS_Weaponresting;@trixie_britishweapons;@tao_foldmap_a3;@ASDG_JR;@ASDG_Attachments;@fhq_accessories;@lsd_nvg;@mas;@ASR_AI3;@ARC_EU_GP;@ARC_NO_GP

check PM

---------- Post added at 23:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

TFAR manual with GIRLs =

So one of my members is having some weird issues with his task force radio. We can hear him talk but he cant hear anyone in-game.

His teamspeak status shows hes running the plugin and the mod "Connected N Play N P:0.9.6 A:0.9.6"

There are no ingame errors

So far we have done the following steps for trouble shooting.

1. Replaced 64 bit plugin inside teamspeak 3 plugins folder

2. Triple checked hes running everything as administrator.

3. Re-installed the latest version of TFAR (0.9.6) into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

4. Replaced his userconfig

5. Double checked to make sure it was enabled ingame.

6. Verified steam files.

7. Had him downgrade TS3 from 3.0.16 to 3.0.14

So far we are completely out of ideas. Anyone have any additional steps we can attempt?

-edit-

We dug a bit more and found this.

10/25/2014 7:34 PM task_force_radio Info can't center client : invalid clientID

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData m_DS->m_Callbacks.getPlaybackData time 45 msecs

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData Loop proc time: 45 msecs

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData outerLoop proc (3) time: 49 msecs

10/25/2014 11:02 PM ClientUI Info LIMSTOPWATCH onEditPostProcessVoiceDataEvent: 25 ms 10

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData m_DS->m_Callbacks.getPlaybackData time 31 msecs

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData outerLoop proc (3) time: 43 msecs

Edited by N_Icomach
More info

I seem to have this problem where I can't hear the transmit sound, or receiving transmit sounds. I can still hear people over the radio and in proximity however. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Any ideas? :(

What is path to your TS installation? Is it contains non-ascii symbols?

---------- Post added at 07:57 ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 ----------

So one of my members is having some weird issues with his task force radio. We can hear him talk but he cant hear anyone in-game.

His teamspeak status shows hes running the plugin and the mod "Connected N Play N P:0.9.6 A:0.9.6"

There are no ingame errors

So far we have done the following steps for trouble shooting.

1. Replaced 64 bit plugin inside teamspeak 3 plugins folder

2. Triple checked hes running everything as administrator.

3. Re-installed the latest version of TFAR (0.9.6) into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

4. Replaced his userconfig

5. Double checked to make sure it was enabled ingame.

6. Verified steam files.

7. Had him downgrade TS3 from 3.0.16 to 3.0.14

So far we are completely out of ideas. Anyone have any additional steps we can attempt?

-edit-

We dug a bit more and found this.

10/25/2014 7:34 PM task_force_radio Info can't center client : invalid clientID

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData m_DS->m_Callbacks.getPlaybackData time 45 msecs

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData Loop proc time: 45 msecs

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData outerLoop proc (3) time: 49 msecs

10/25/2014 11:02 PM ClientUI Info LIMSTOPWATCH onEditPostProcessVoiceDataEvent: 25 ms 10

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData m_DS->m_Callbacks.getPlaybackData time 31 msecs

10/25/2014 11:02 PM Direct Sound Warning RenderDeviceContext::int_processData outerLoop proc (3) time: 43 msecs

"Connected N Play N P:0.9.6 A:0.9.6" is incorrect status for in-game, should be Y. Is he see any errors in game? Is his nickname in TS is the same as in game during mission?

There's a space missing here:

-gtqueryport=2324-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;

Not sure if it's a typo or formatting issue, but if you copy&pasted it from the server I can see why it's not working ;)

Could you copy and past the whole line as to how it should look ? i will try this on our server, thanks

-world=empty -gtqueryport= 2324-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@JSRS2.2;@Drift_NoFatigue;@VTS_Weaponresting;@trixie_britishweapons;@tao_foldmap_a3;@ASDG_JR;@ASDG_Attachments;@fhq_accessories;@lsd_nvg;@mas;@ASR_AI3;@ARC_EU_GP;@ARC_NO_GP;@HiddenIdentityPackV2

What is path to your TS installation? Is it contains non-ascii symbols?

---------- Post added at 07:57 ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 ----------

"Connected N Play N P:0.9.6 A:0.9.6" is incorrect status for in-game, should be Y. Is he see any errors in game? Is his nickname in TS is the same as in game during mission?

Turns out his ts was messed up. He had two instillations. A complete wipe of all ts versions and reinstall fixed the issue.

Could you copy and past the whole line as to how it should look ? i will try this on our server, thanks

-world=empty -gtqueryport= 2324-mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@JSRS2.2;@Drift_NoFatigue;@VTS_Weaponresting;@trixie_britishweapons;@tao_foldmap_a3;@ASDG_JR;@ASDG_Attachments;@fhq_accessories;@lsd_nvg;@mas;@ASR_AI3;@ARC_EU_GP;@ARC_NO_GP;@HiddenIdentityPackV2

-world=empty -gtqueryport= 2324 -mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@JSRS2.2;@Drift_NoFa tigue;@VTS_Weaponresting;@trixie_britishweapons;@t ao_foldmap_a3;@ASDG_JR;@ASDG_Attachments;@fhq_acce ssories;@lsd_nvg;@mas;@ASR_AI3;@ARC_EU_GP;@ARC_NO_ GP;@HiddenIdentityPackV2

-world=empty -gtqueryport= 2324 -mod=@CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@JSRS2.2;@Drift_NoFa tigue;@VTS_Weaponresting;@trixie_britishweapons;@t ao_foldmap_a3;@ASDG_JR;@ASDG_Attachments;@fhq_acce ssories;@lsd_nvg;@mas;@ASR_AI3;@ARC_EU_GP;@ARC_NO_ GP;@HiddenIdentityPackV2

Thanks mate that seems to have done the trick,(how frustrating) that is was something as little as two spaces.

Hey, I found a Problem with the radios, If I want to spark over the MR3000 BWMod to board radio of the Leopard 2 from BWMod which is also a MR3000. But it doesn't work together. If i take the Normal MR3000 it works together but not with the Backpack radio MR3000 BWMod.

Hope you can fix that problem.

greetings

Hey, I found a Problem with the radios, If I want to spark over the MR3000 BWMod to board radio of the Leopard 2 from BWMod which is also a MR3000. But it doesn't work together. If i take the Normal MR3000 it works together but not with the Backpack radio MR3000 BWMod.

Hope you can fix that problem.

greetings

Will check.

I can't get this addon (version 0.9.6) to work in Arma 3 1.32 (stable branch). I'm using CBA RC4 (the latest release) and I don't see TFAR in the "Configure Addons" tab under the "Controls" menu, nor any other mod for the matter.

I checked the RPT and found no errors, I can add the radio items in-game and I can equip them but TFAR just doesn't seem to be loaded at all.

Am I doing something wrong? Isn't TFAR supposed to at least load and show an error if I'm not connected to TeamSpeak?

I'm loading all addons through the in-game "Expansions" menu, is that not the correct way to do it?

I can't get this addon (version 0.9.6) to work in Arma 3 1.32 (stable branch). I'm using CBA RC4 (the latest release) and I don't see TFAR in the "Configure Addons" tab under the "Controls" menu, nor any other mod for the matter.

I checked the RPT and found no errors, I can add the radio items in-game and I can equip them but TFAR just doesn't seem to be loaded at all.

Am I doing something wrong? Isn't TFAR supposed to at least load and show an error if I'm not connected to TeamSpeak?

I'm loading all addons through the in-game "Expansions" menu, is that not the correct way to do it?

Are you testing in editor? Try to start mission.

Are you testing in editor? Try to start mission.

I've tried it in MP but it comes up with an error message saying "Looks like task force radio addon not enabled or version less than 0.8.1". I'm using TeamSpeak 3.0.14 and it doesn't show me as "Connected" nor "Play".

I've tried it in MP but it comes up with an error message saying "Looks like task force radio addon not enabled or version less than 0.8.1". I'm using TeamSpeak 3.0.14 and it doesn't show me as "Connected" nor "Play".

So, you created MP on local machine and get such error?

So, you created MP on local machine and get such error?

No, I've got a remote server with the exact same installation as the client. I've also tested it in SP, it doesn't give me that error but it doesn't work either.

I've seen this was reported earlier in the thread and the solution was to replace a "bad" version of CBA, but as I said I've got the latest version downloaded from here.

No, I've got a remote server with the exact same installation as the client. I've also tested it in SP, it doesn't give me that error but it doesn't work either.

I've seen this was reported earlier in the thread and the solution was to replace a "bad" version of CBA, but as I said I've got the latest version downloaded from here.

Try with CBA from TFAR installation package.

Try with CBA from TFAR installation package.

I've solved it :D it's nothing to do with the CBA version, this addon (CCIP script for aircraft) somehow conflicts with TFAR. Removing it brought TFAR back to normal.

Sorry if I've wasted your time over such a bothering issue, I've voted for TFAR on Make ArmA Not War :D keep up the fantastic work! Thanks again!

I've replaced the new Beeping Sounds with the old Squelch sound and MUCH prefer it, how do I stop TFAR changing this each time I log on ?

Hm.. Try to install pbo from 0.9.4 (or 0.9.3) and plugin from 0.9.6. Will it help?

Hey Nkey

How can the dates from V0.9.4 or 9.3 downloaden? all what i find are the 9.6 oO and all pbo's or only one? oO I will try it then.