nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

It is plugins for TS with 19 API version (befor 3.0.14).

Yes, different users can use different plugins build

Thanks for the quick answer !

1) Download plugins from https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7l4h4m7hklkrod/crash.zip?dl=0

2) Play with downloaded plugins (will work slowly, but it is normal)

3) Wait for crash

4) After crash - TS will show you location of dump file, upload it somewhere

5) Send link to me

6) Wait for fixed version from me

7) Repeate if required

well i downloaded the files from that link and ts tells me this:

Plugin failed to load:

Api version is not compatible

but heres the dmp file from last nights crash

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ftcs2ieeedf1dr/ts3dmpx64.dmp?dl=0

Okay...I am very unhappy, I have my Arma 3 Complett reinstall and i have the same Problem still "I Press Caps look its send...I leave capslock ist still send i Change my freq and its stop send..." :/ hmm :(

Okay...I am very unhappy, I have my Arma 3 Complett reinstall and i have the same Problem still "I Press Caps look its send...I leave capslock ist still send i Change my freq and its stop send..." :/ hmm :(

Hm.. Try to install pbo from 0.9.4 (or 0.9.3) and plugin from 0.9.6. Will it help?

Somehow the audio quality isn't that good anymore with 0.9.6. Some player's voices are clipping quite heavily when in-game, using the serious mode. Is there something that can be done about this?

I just played for the first time on a server using TFAR. It worked well, except for one thing: while radio chat worked, I couldn't make myself heard via Direct Speech. I could hear others, and as long as we weren't in a mission I could also talk to people via TS3, but the push-to-talk button no longer seemed to have an effect as soon as we were in-mission. I noticed while i was the gunner in a vehicle, but it didn't change when I left the vehicle, and my speech volume was set to Normal. This is with version 0.9.6. Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea what might be causing it?

I just played for the first time on a server using TFAR. It worked well, except for one thing: while radio chat worked, I couldn't make myself heard via Direct Speech. I could hear others, and as long as we weren't in a mission I could also talk to people via TS3, but the push-to-talk button no longer seemed to have an effect as soon as we were in-mission. I noticed while i was the gunner in a vehicle, but it didn't change when I left the vehicle, and my speech volume was set to Normal. This is with version 0.9.6. Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea what might be causing it?

first time woahs lol

when using tfar

disable in game ptt and vad or bind it to another key

what ever your ts3 ptt is, is now direct chat further u walk away he less u hear ppl(set on yelling in game)ctrl tab)(i set vad on my ts)

your new radio sw transmit is now caps lock and long range is ctrl caps

hope this helps a bit

Somehow the audio quality isn't that good anymore with 0.9.6. Some player's voices are clipping quite heavily when in-game, using the serious mode. Is there something that can be done about this?

Hm.. Nothing was changed in 0.9.6 here. Maybe try to low volume in TS?

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

Try to strart TS as administrator.

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 23:00 ----------

The mission-side TF_give_microdagr_to_soldier = TRUE/FALSE is currently missing from https://github.com/michail-nikolaev/task-force-arma-3-radio/wiki/API:-Variables

Thanks, added.

Dedicated server won't load with 0.9.6

Try to delete [TF]Nkey6 key.

Suggestion time again: This might not prove that difficult, considering all the functions that already are in place. Inside a helicopter, the dialog between pilot,co-pilot and passengers are a bit difficult without using the radios. Now, how about using a seperate Direct Speech inside aircrafts that simulates the headsets used in aviation?

Something like

Partially related to this issue on your GitHub:

Issue 812

Edited by Barazin

Scorpious: Sorry, didn't make that clear - I was talking about the TS3 PTT button not working for Direct Chat, not the Arma 3 one.

nkey: Will try that, thanks! "Run as administrator"... solving 95% of all Arma problems since 2006. :p

Suggestion time again: This might not prove that difficult, considering all the functions that already are in place. Inside a helicopter, the dialog between pilot,co-pilot and passengers are a bit difficult without using the radios. Now, how about using a seperate Direct Speech inside aircrafts that simulates the headsets used in aviation?

Something like

Partially related to this issue on your GitHub:

Issue 812

Probably will do.

Probably will do.

Sweet. An Intercom would be real helpfull, especially when your passengers in the back are feeling chatty or need to plan the mission last minute.

Would be good if the passengers would need to connect themselfs to the intercom via the vehicle radio menu, if he wants to talk to the crew.

Just switched to TFAR and loving it so far.

The newest version seems to work without errors for us. Crystal Clear transmissions. The "beeps" are great and I love how you can use them to recognize the radio you are talking on.

Very well done.

That's a damn good idea ! We flew yesterday evening for 6/8 minutes, and I was thinking "well, this helicopter is so loud we can barely talk". And in fact, almost nobody talk while in helicopters.

It is plugins for TS with 19 API version (befor 3.0.14).

Yes, different users can use different plugins build.

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

Try to install 0.9.5 on server, it should work with 0.9.6 clients.

i just dl the 0.9.5 and it shows up in custom load out, but now when i go to mp, no missions show up, only headhunters and unable to join this as no slots available, below is our server config am pretty much close to given up on this (frustrating as f...k)

-world=empty -gtqueryport=2324-mod=@cba_a3;@task_force_radio;@JSRS2.2;@Drift_NoFatigue;@VTS_Weaponresting;@trixie_britishweapons;@tao_foldmap_a3

Try to install 0.9.5 on server, it should work with 0.9.6 clients. Sorry did you mean install 0.9.6 on our dedicated server and install 0.9.5 on our arma 3 folder? we are all confused mate.

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:47 ----------

I still cannot get this to work even with the 0.9.5.

all the files are the correct place, plugins,userconfigs, and D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma\3@task_force_radio every time i go on server it says no task force radio deployed on server (when it clearly is as i have it installed on server!!!!!)

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

I keep getting this when i load up mission on our server? <a  href=2014-10-23_00001.jpg' alt='2014-10-23_00

any ideas? also quick Q. Do you need to copy over the userconfig from data folder to the server userconfig? i know we don't copy over other mods userconfigs to the server, we have many running with no problems only this mod i cannot get to show up on our server why?

i just dl the 0.9.5 and it shows up in custom load out, but now when i go to mp, no missions show up, only headhunters and unable to join this as no slots available, below is our server config am pretty much close to given up on this (frustrating as f...k)

-world=empty -gtqueryport=2324-mod=@cba_a3;@task_force_radio;@JSRS2.2;@Drift_NoFatigue;@VTS_Weaponresting;@trixie_britishweapons;@tao_foldmap_a3

Sorry did you mean install 0.9.6 on our dedicated server and install 0.9.5 on our arma 3 folder? we are all confused mate.

all the files are the correct place, plugins,userconfigs, and D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma\3@task_force_radio every time i go on server it says no task force radio deployed on server (when it clearly is as i have it installed on server!!!!!)

Hm :( Still no errors in server RPT?

---------- Post added at 18:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Sorry did you mean install 0.9.6 on our dedicated server and install 0.9.5 on our arma 3 folder? we are all confused mate.

---------- Post added at 17:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

I keep getting this when i load up mission on our server? http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/GaryCarter_2006/2014-10-23_00001.jpg

any ideas? also quick Q. Do you need to copy over the userconfig from data folder to the server userconfig? i know we don't copy over other mods userconfigs to the server, we have many running with no problems only this mod i cannot get to show up on our server why?

Yes, userconfig should be on server. Try copy it to everywhere :)

Hey Mates,

a friend of mine tried to install TFAR so he can join our server.

The Problem is, everytime he activestes TFAR in TS3 all sounds get muted (Channel switching sounds...) also he cant here us anymore.

- TS3 started with Admin rights

- TFAR Version 0.9.6

- TS3 Version 3.0.16

We tried to install manualy and over the PW6 Updater. Nothing worked.

Perhaps anyone have one more idea :)

Thank you guys for your Help

**basti

i just found a big bug if u have the new tfar activated in ts3 it will unmute ppl can u change this please

some ppl just need to be muted permanently

Hey Mates,

a friend of mine tried to install TFAR so he can join our server.

The Problem is, everytime he activestes TFAR in TS3 all sounds get muted (Channel switching sounds...) also he cant here us anymore.

- TS3 started with Admin rights

- TFAR Version 0.9.6

- TS3 Version 3.0.16

We tried to install manualy and over the PW6 Updater. Nothing worked.

Perhaps anyone have one more idea :)

Thank you guys for your Help

**basti

Not sure I get the issue. So, he can't hear anyone? What is his nickname in Arma?

---------- Post added at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:17 ----------

i just found a big bug if u have the new tfar activated in ts3 it will unmute ppl can u change this please

some ppl just need to be muted permanently

Not possible to fix it currently, will think how to deal with that.

Not sure I get the issue. So, he can't hear anyone? What is his nickname in Arma?

---------- Post added at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:17 ----------

Not possible to fix it currently, will think how to deal with that.

alrighty well here's my ts3 crash dmp with the new key u gave me

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s62of4c8do7nxyj/ts3_clientui-win64-1407159763-2014-10-24%2020_47_30.062224.dmp?dl=0

Not sure I get the issue. So, he can't hear anyone? What is his nickname in Arma

No he cant hear anyone and nothing :)

His nickname is "sven" :)

It's weird because the problem comes up when he activates the add-on in TS, and he can't hear anything from TS.

Perhaps I would understand it if we where on a gameserver but as we tried to fix it both of us go to a "talk channel" on the TS Server.

Edited by Bastirip

Just wanted to say this is a superb mod, love that it is much user friendly than ACRE ever was. Well done!