nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

oK Its work!

but Radio signal sounds missing now.

Yes, it is missing, because radio sound can't be found. Please try to move you TS installation somewhere on run it as admin.

Problem:

I get spammed by these errors when pressing any button on keyboard. Radios stops working, I can still talk in 3D. Additionally, CBA keybinding is slow as f..., It renders very slowly and I have to wait about 20 seconds to get all keys to load, after changing one it renders again and again and it gets very annoying after a while.

http://i.imgur.com/cvzQQ1X.jpg

Problem:

I get spammed by these errors when pressing any button on keyboard. Radios stops working, I can still talk in 3D. Additionally, CBA keybinding is slow as f..., It renders very slowly and I have to wait about 20 seconds to get all keys to load, after changing one it renders again and again and it gets very annoying after a while.

Could you please translate error message?

Will add support for older version soon.

Wow thank you for quick reply. so for now whats the minimum version of TS3 for 0.9.5? TS 3.0.14 is required?

I ask because currently still use 3.0.11.1 for compatibility with ACRE 1.4.10 for Arma2.

Just wondering if i need upgrade TS3 before installing.

Thank you again... :D

Wow thank you for quick reply. so for now whats the minimum version of TS3 for 0.9.5? TS 3.0.14 is required?

I ask because currently still use 3.0.11.1 for compatibility with ACRE 1.4.10 for Arma2.

Just wondering if i need upgrade TS3 before installing.

Thank you again... :D

Yes, 3.0.14. In week or so I'll add support for older version in next update.

0.9.5 - Still have problems with proxy chat. Radio chat sounds awesome but immersion is lost if the players can just talk as normal in TS.

Server TFR Version 0.9.5

1.32 Dedicated Server

2x 1.32 Clients

2x TS Version is 3.0.16

2x TFR Version 0.9.5

Proxy chat does not appear to be localized to the proximity of the players talking.

0.9.5 - Still have problems with proxy chat. Radio chat sounds awesome but immersion is lost if the players can just talk as normal in TS.

Server TFR Version 0.9.5

1.32 Dedicated Server

2x 1.32 Clients

2x TS Version is 3.0.16

2x TFR Version 0.9.5

Proxy chat does not appear to be localized to the proximity of the players talking.

Could you please try to record video?

Server TFR Version 0.9.5

1.32 Dedicated Server

2x 1.32 Clients

2x TS Version is 3.0.16

2x TFR Version 0.9.5

have you updated your TS3 Plugin? Because that usually happens, when you didn't.

have you updated your TS3 Plugin? Because that usually happens, when you didn't.

Yep, confirm, such thing happens with old plugins.

Problem:

Your CBA keybind variable could be corrupt. You might want to try reseting it:

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/cca/wiki/Keybinding

Corrupt Keybinding Registry?

If you make an incorrectly formatted call while testing, you could corrupt the keybinding registry (although many checks are in place to prevent this). If that happens, run profileNamespace setVariable ["cba_keybinding_registry", []]; saveProfileNamespace; in your debug console.

Fadak? Or other radio?

I'm not at my gaming rig at the moment so I can not check it's name but it was the "biege'ish" one.

/KC

Hi Nkey, thanks for the rapid updates.. but we still have an issue..

Its the same issue as recorded here->

It happens when some is in a vehicle, and happens to all the players connected.. no one can speak or hear nothing during that "muted" sounds.

Hope you can fix that, again thanks for all.

Edited by Scar.arg

Will you able to test with debug version of plugins (I'll send to you) and upload TS dump?

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:12 ----------

Hm.. API is not changed...

Yes , I wanna test with your debug version.

The bug is driving me crazy.

My TS3 server lag or crash eveytime people talks with TFR.

Hi Nkey, thanks for the rapid updates.. but we still have an issue..

Its the same issue as recorded here->

It happens when some is in a vehicle, and happens to all the players connected.. no one can speak or hear nothing during that "muted" sounds.

Hope you can fix that, again thanks for all.

Tadam - https://www.dropbox.com/s/e58erypo8a0bxn3/gh.zip?dl=0

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:26 ----------

Yes , I wanna test with your debug version.

The bug is driving me crazy.

My TS3 server lag or crash eveytime people talks with TFR.

Hm... You TS server is crashing? Or your TS client?

Check:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?169029-Task-Force-Arrowhead-Radio&p=2797178&viewfull=1#post2797178

@nkey: Sorry for my false alarm. Just found the next/previous channel dail on the OPFOR radio so everything is OK it seems and I blame it on my old eyes ;)

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

Server TFR Version 0.9.5

1.32 Dedicated Server

2x 1.32 Clients

2x TS Version is 3.0.16

2x TFR Version 0.9.5

Same settings, same problem. Everything is up-to-date. Radio works fine and also gets distorted the further you are away, but normal talking is broken :(

Same settings, same problem. Everything is up-to-date. Radio works fine and also gets distorted the further you are away, but normal talking is broken :(

Click on you in TS? What is your "Task Force Radio Status"?

Task Force Radio Status (0.9.5):Connected Y Play N P:0.9.5 A:

Guess "Play" needs to be Y too?

Guess "Play" needs to be Y too?

Yes, while you in game session. Please try.

EDIT: also, try with plugins from few post above.

Edited by nkey

Yes, while you in game session. Please try.

That is what i get when playing. I am running both TS3 and arma as admin and already reinstalled the plugin/addon twice.

That is what i get when playing. I am running both TS3 and arma as admin and already reinstalled the plugin/addon twice.

Hm. Very strange. Try to temporary disable antivirus. And "in game session" - in game with gun in hands, not in menu.

So, I was hoping that I could bind some of the TFAR keys to my joystick/ps3-controller, but it seems like you can't bind any CBA key to other than keyboard. I tried looking in my vars.arma3profile, but it don't seem like the TFAR keys are stored there? Any tips?

So, I was hoping that I could bind some of the TFAR keys to my joystick/ps3-controller, but it seems like you can't bind any CBA key to other than keyboard. I tried looking in my vars.arma3profile, but it don't seem like the TFAR keys are stored there? Any tips?

Try to use some software to bind joystick keys to keyboard.

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

So, I tested this . I did not work. The AI unit that was controlled via Zeus did not hear any transmissions that was done to the Zeus player. We could of course pick up a radio, but i's a bit of a hassle when Zeus only want to jump quickly into an AI and run around. :)

Hm... Very strange. Just testing it now and looks like it is should work...

EDIT: found issue, will fix that :)