nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Where are the keyboard is hidden occupancy?

Oops. Now it is possible to set this ingame.

Oops. Now it is possible to set this ingame.

I'm looking at, but they do not find

Ok I found it!

It only appears in the game on the server. at the start screen, it is not.

Not a fan of this. People who are not in a leading function should stay away from those channels in general. However they should know the frequency, so in a emergency they can hop on it.

Ah, the beauty of "optional" ;)

Nkey could you upload this test plugin in other website, i can't get it

Nkey could you upload this test plugin in other website, i can't get it

It is still uploading, will available soon (something with my internet today).

+10000000

Seriously, what kind of post is this? The word "optional" already clarifies that you do not HAVE to use this feature, so why the heck are you making such a fuss about it? Just leave it be, ignore it and everybody is freaking happy.

Okay nkey, with this plugins no more robot voice, but the voice volume is very low compared to 0.9.2 version of TFR. We are 4 for test, everybody has the low voice volume.

one more thing, the surround was reverse, when a friend speak at my right, i hear him in my left. same thing for my friends

Any idea ?

Edited by pokertour

Okay nkey, with this plugins no more robot voice, but the voice volume is very low compared to 0.9.2 version of TFR. We are 4 for test, everybody has the low voice volume.

one more thing, the surround was reverse, when a friend speak at my right, i hear him in my left. same thing for my friends

Any idea ?

Looks like I break something with stereo :) Will increase volume in hotfix probably.

Yea, the voice volume is very very low, we have a mission with 16 guys running and compared to 0.9.2 it is way to low. Also can it be that the surrounding is wrong/reverse as pokertour said? I noticed something similar.

^^ okay thank you :)

when can we hoped the hotfix ?

^^ okay thank you :)

when can we hoped the hotfix ?

I'll try to do 2 hotfixes - voice hotfix tommorow morning (about 12 h) and one more later (about 5 days).

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

Yea, the voice volume is very very low, we have a mission with 16 guys running and compared to 0.9.2 it is way to low. Also can it be that the surrounding is wrong/reverse as pokertour said? I noticed something similar.

With test plugins? Or this plugins from package?

Well not the robotic sound, but insted i got this: (also we do have that robotic sound too)

Are you using a 32 or 64 bit Teamspeak?

EDIT: It seems like the artifacts in the transmission only occur on the 32 bit version.

Also, on all versions, it appears that the radio channels are reversed, a voice coming from the left is played back in the right speaker and vice versa. Can anybody reproduce this?

EDIT 2: It also looks like the 32 bit version of the plugin tends to crash TS. No crashes on the 64 bit version.

Edited by Alwarren

With test plugins? Or this plugins from package?

The Plugin of the last stable patch you`ve done.

Here is a short report of our session from today:

1. The normal voice, the normal speaking sounds like speaking over radio. It sounds to generic

2. After respawn TFR stops working, any ideas?

3. After all nice new features! :-)

Here is a short report of our session from today:

1. The normal voice, the normal speaking sounds like speaking over radio. It sounds to generic

2. After respawn TFR stops working, any ideas?

3. After all nice new features! :-)

2. What is exactly stop working?

2. What is exactly stop working?

Players that died and respawned where still able to hear Radio traffic, but cannot use the radio nor open the radio configuration menu. It looked like all keybindings where lost or out of function.

Could you add details regarding 1?

2. For everyone?

Sure thing!

1. It only happens in vehicles, imagine your pulling the chord out of a guitar amp and it has that loud "POP" and grounding noise before all audio cuts and comes back normal. It happened most notably in this vehicle pack http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25753

2. Yes for everyone.

Sure thing!

1. It only happens in vehicles, imagine your pulling the chord out of a guitar amp and it has that loud "POP" and grounding noise before all audio cuts and comes back normal. It happened most notably in this vehicle pack http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25753

2. Yes for everyone.

1) Could you please make a video?

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

Players that died and respawned where still able to hear Radio traffic, but cannot use the radio nor open the radio configuration menu. It looked like all keybindings where lost or out of function.

Hm. Strange, will check.

An issue I'd like to report is that using custom radio sounds leads to TS crashing repeatedly.

Also, aside from all the sound-related problems, the menu in the CBA keybindings thing is slow to load and reloads every time a new keybind is added/made with no organization thereof.

E.g. SW Menu, LR Menu, DD Menu appear first in that order (roughly) when first loading the keybindings menu. Upon it reloading, they get shuffled elsewhere.