nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

If you want remove radios from IND - add script which will remove IteamRadio for them.

if (side player == independent) then {

player removeItem "IteamRadio";

tf_no_auto_long_range_radio= true;

};

in init.sqf

Don't forget that removeItem doesn't work with assigned items, you need to either use player unlinkItem "ItemRadio"; or unassignItem them first.

Do not have wheezing in radios long.

it should be, but less hearable than in short range.

Anyone have a decent guide on how to install this and use it on a dedicated server? Been racking our brains for a couple of hours and looking yet no joy...

Anyone have a decent guide on how to install this and use it on a dedicated server? Been racking our brains for a couple of hours and looking yet no joy...

http://bit.ly/1BYFull

First link. Or second link. Or really any

Can someone explain to me what kind of bug is this?

Appears when the mission starts

"TFAR - tf_lr_frequency already set, might be assigning a group (B Bravo 2) to multiple frequency modules"

i am using module TFAR-Frequencies, apply to GROUPS OF SYNCHRONIZED OBJECTS, and everyone (all squads, all players, incluind Bravo 2) are synchronized with the module

Can someone explain to me what kind of bug is this?

Appears when the mission starts

"TFAR - tf_lr_frequency already set, might be assigning a group (B Bravo 2) to multiple frequency modules"

i am using module TFAR-Frequencies, apply to GROUPS OF SYNCHRONIZED OBJECTS, and everyone (all squads, all players, incluind Bravo 2) are synchronized with the module

Looks like you have 2 frequency models and they all are connected to B Bravo 2.

---------- Post added at 04:43 ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 ----------

Upcoming backpacks (thanks to Raspu86) http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/535123883927984364/EB9D2CD6F8F91AB60350BCDA5AA7C8F2000A21FB/

Indeed, looking really smart. Nice work team.

I rather like the varying sizes, especially the leftmost model, that seems to be just a LR radio without a backpack.

Edited by ACyprus

Just read the last 3 pages to see if there was any mention of a new dll for TS3. Didn't find it, not to matter, but what I did notice was the great support from these guys and in particular nkey.. great Job.

Hello nkey, is there a way to disable the pop up that appears if a user's has an old version or no tfr?

try

player setVariable ["tf_force_radio_active", true]

Put this in the mission init.sqf?

yes, correct, sorry fixed:

player setVariable ["tf_force_radio_active", true, true]

Can someone explain me how to use the spectator mode? is it a full spectator solution for viewing the ongoing mission?

Can someone explain me how to use the spectator mode? is it a full spectator solution for viewing the ongoing mission?

Nope, if you use vanilla spectator you can talk only with other dead spectators.

Hell I voted a week or more ago man, you deserve it...

Test of new 3D audio engine for TFAR

(still WIP (ignore sound quality - such record))

TFAR adds titleTexts at the beginning of every client initialization. (like "Initialization..." and "receiving unique radio from server" or something like that)

Is there maybe any way to disable these popups on mission start?

If you want to start a mission with a titleText, every hint or titleText from an addon overwrites the titleTexts placed in the mission's init.sqf.

TFAR adds titleTexts at the beginning of every client initialization. (like "Initialization..." and "receiving unique radio from server" or something like that)

Is there maybe any way to disable these popups on mission start?

If you want to start a mission with a titleText, every hint or titleText from an addon overwrites the titleTexts placed in the mission's init.sqf.

will be disabled in next version soon

will be disabled in next version soon

Or, as a suggestion, you could add a debug-parameter to the userconfig. If it's toggled true, the titletexts will be shown, if false, they won't. Another option would be to show those informations in the regular popup space on the right side of the bottom of the screen where the radio informations are shown when transmitting. I'm not quite sure if these popups overwrite the titletexts as well.

Edited by Belbo

Im trying to remove the bindings to my numpad that TaskForceRadio uses since they interfere with my controls that I use for vehicles. I modified the file that has the controls for TaskForceRadio but it didnt do anything, it still changes radio channels when I press the numpad buttons. Is there a way to actually remove these?