nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Been having a problem with TFR past few days, whenever TFR and Arma 3 are active and I'm in a server, my microphone output goes all static and messed up, anyone know how to fix this?

Had this problem last week, when TFAR was active and I played on a server without TFAR. If that's the case, play without TFAR then, I'd suggest.

Been having a problem with TFR past few days, whenever TFR and Arma 3 are active and I'm in a server, my microphone output goes all static and messed up, anyone know how to fix this?

Currently working on this problem.

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 ----------

Is it safe to update TS?

I think so.

New update v2.0 alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

http://img-cdn.withsix.com/mods/rv/@tfar_co_a2.png

Might be worth putting the Arma 2 link on the Arma 2 thread as not to confuse people http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179521-Task-Force-Arrowhead-Radio-for-ArmA-II-CO

Kind regards

Yeah, and also changing the requirements from @cba_a2 to @cba_co.

For some reason, i cannot register on PlayWithSIX due to an "invalid e-mail address".

Had this problem last week, when TFAR was active and I played on a server without TFAR. If that's the case, play without TFAR then, I'd suggest.

Problem with that is, the group I play with use this mod xD

So I can't play with them, without it

Problem with that is, the group I play with use this mod xD

So I can't play with them, without it

Then they should be running it on the server, so my solution would not be applicable to your problem. :) Or they haven't updated it and you should revert to their version (or they should update, goddamit. ;)).

Then they should be running it on the server, so my solution would not be applicable to your problem. :) Or they haven't updated it and you should revert to their version (or they should update, goddamit. ;)).

Could that be it? I had noticed most of the people on the ts server were on 0.9.1 and mine was .2.. I noticed this after system restoring my computer, and destroying my Arma 3 so I have to now download it again xD

Hope someone can answer this. We're having an odd issue where one player will switch their SW radio a channel (i.e. to channel 3) and it will force another players SW radio to change to that channel as well. While it can be very random to replicate it seem to happen with those in different squads also have LR as well.

Went searching for an answer but "auto switch channels" only brings up info about auto team speak changing.

Hope someone can answer this. We're having an odd issue where one player will switch their SW radio a channel (i.e. to channel 3) and it will force another players SW radio to change to that channel as well. While it can be very random to replicate it seem to happen with those in different squads also have LR as well.

Went searching for an answer but "auto switch channels" only brings up info about auto team speak changing.

Hello, search for "duplicate radio id" in the thread.

Hello, search for "duplicate radio id" in the thread.

Great last post to a thread. We just had a joint operation with a couple units and we had this exact issue. It had been noticed before but no one felt the urge to search this thread. I see you mentioned an update would fix the issue. Is this a VAS related issue?

Hi nkey

I see in RC2 of the Arma2 version you've "- fixed «stuck» SW transmitting if you release the tangent while holding any of the modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt) without those modifiers enabled" which is great, as we've had a lot of issues with that.

Will you be releasing an ArmA3 update soon with this fix, as it will be great to not have the problem in that either?

Great last post to a thread. We just had a joint operation with a couple units and we had this exact issue. It had been noticed before but no one felt the urge to search this thread. I see you mentioned an update would fix the issue. Is this a VAS related issue?

Hello. Each radio has own unique ID and it duplicated when you save VAS loadout. So, just dot not save radio into loadout.

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 ----------

Hi nkey

I see in RC2 of the Arma2 version you've "- fixed «stuck» SW transmitting if you release the tangent while holding any of the modifier keys (shift, ctrl, alt) without those modifiers enabled" which is great, as we've had a lot of issues with that.

Will you be releasing an ArmA3 update soon with this fix, as it will be great to not have the problem in that either?

Yes, I have plan to fix it in next update.

Hey nkey, Ive not played in ages but now the TFR does not work in multiplayer. it says "FAIL" in the corner now instead. If I just play editor by myself I notice that it does not say FAIL??

Hey nkey, Ive not played in ages but now the TFR does not work in multiplayer. it says "FAIL" in the corner now instead. If I just play editor by myself I notice that it does not say FAIL??

Have you enabled plugin?

Yes, I have plan to fix it in next update.

Great, thanks :cheers:

Yeah the plugin is enabled and its saying theres a new version of task force radio ...but ive got o.9.2

Yeah the plugin is enabled and its saying theres a new version of task force radio ...but ive got o.9.2

The server is running the old version still maybe?

Click on your in TS - which version is shown at right part of window (near your status and image)

Name:attackm0de

Version:3.0.15 (20/06/2014 17:41:30)

Platform:Windows

Channel Group: Guest

Server Group: Guest

Online since:30/06/2014 14:18:35

Task Force Radio Status (0.8.3):Connected N Play N P:0.8.3 A:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like TS only has 0.8.3 running?? I thought I updated to 0.9.2 and changed the files over. TS version is:3.0.15 (20/06/2014 17:41:30)

Name:attackm0de

Version:3.0.15 (20/06/2014 17:41:30)

Platform:Windows

Channel Group: Guest

Server Group: Guest

Online since:30/06/2014 14:18:35

Task Force Radio Status (0.8.3):Connected N Play N P:0.8.3 A:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like TS only has 0.8.3 running?? I thought I updated to 0.9.2 and changed the files over. TS version is:3.0.15 (20/06/2014 17:41:30)

Yep, recheck your installation. Maybe you have 2 TS?

Nkey, are you planning to incorporate a sync all divers' transducers to use the same frequency feature on the next version?

Nkey, are you planning to incorporate a sync all divers' transducers to use the same frequency feature on the next version?

Yes, per group.

Yes, per group.

Great! It's now a pain to get everybody on the same freq. while underwater since you can't talk! :)

Looking forward to it!