nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

I have tried changing audio settings, but there aren't a lot of things to change. I reinstalled my audio driver and the mod, but no luck.

The problem starts occuring when I spawn into an Arma 3 mission. I can hear it in the sound test in Teamspeak.

I am using an internal sound card btw.

Does players without TFAR plugin enabled hears you normal?

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:48 ----------

Iceman;2714486']Hello' date='

i have the same probleme with my mic. It only appeared after i installed 0.9.2. what informations can i provide to help?[/quote']

Are use 1 channel mic?

Are use 1 channel mic?

Well i don`t know how to find out, but i am using the Razer Black Shark Headset which is connect via an ASUS Xonar. I tested my other mic which uses USB, but it got cracked as well.

Also in the meantime it stopped, because i played without problems this evening. I did an reinstall for Teamspeak and the plugins, but not sure if it was that what fixed it.

Will do, will do... It is because some version number were changed..

Thanks! Most appreciated. This and the different underwater radio frequencies are the main difficulties we have with TFAR since last update.

Looking forward to it!

Does players without TFAR plugin enabled hears you normal?

It sounds fine to people not using the plugin in teamspeak.

I tried reinstalling teamspeak like the other guy here, but it didn't help.

It sounds fine to people not using the plugin in teamspeak.

I tried reinstalling teamspeak like the other guy here, but it didn't help.

Is it possible to meet your in TS somewhere?

Hello.

2) You can add script to init.sqf to set automatic radio flag to false only for one player.

Hi nKey,

Thanks for the reply.

I thought that tf_no_auto_long_range_radio was global and applied to all group leaders?

What would be the preferred way of setting this to exclude a player named "somePlayerName" in init.sqf below?

a) if (player == then somePlayerName) then {

tf_no_auto_long_range_radio = false;

};

- OR -

b) somePlayerName setVariable ["tf_no_auto_long_range_radio", false];

Thanks!

Since latest update my group has had issue of sw radios not being given to players u recive message reciving radios from server but no luck

we also even with moduals down no longer get same side freq

mods we are using

llatest cba

latest TFAR

sthud-stigi

vehicle mods

vts weapon resting

tss nametag

tao foldmap

lifter

mag repack

Hi nKey,

Thanks for the reply.

I thought that tf_no_auto_long_range_radio was global and applied to all group leaders?

What would be the preferred way of setting this to exclude a player named "somePlayerName" in init.sqf below?

a) if (player == then somePlayerName) then {

tf_no_auto_long_range_radio = false;

};

- OR -

b) somePlayerName setVariable ["tf_no_auto_long_range_radio", false];

Thanks!

set name to player in editor to "bob".

and if (player == bob)

---------- Post added at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Since latest update my group has had issue of sw radios not being given to players u recive message reciving radios from server but no luck

we also even with moduals down no longer get same side freq

mods we are using

llatest cba

latest TFAR

sthud-stigi

vehicle mods

vts weapon resting

tss nametag

tao foldmap

lifter

mag repack

Have you cheched RPT? Maybe inventory is fully loaded?

Task Force Radio Arrowhead error radio_ids.hpp not found

I installed this mod correctly extracting the appropriate folders to their appropriate places, Upon start-up, the error Include file task_force_radio_items\radio_ids.hpp not found.

is prompted. I have scoured through my hard drive and the archive(s) downloaded and there is no radio_ids.hpp to be found. This is very problematic because I use the In game Expansion menu and therefore I cannot even boot into game to disable the problem mod. Was this file left out of the latest .RAR? Is there an alternative location to acquire radio_ids.hpp?

Task Force Radio Arrowhead error radio_ids.hpp not found

I installed this mod correctly extracting the appropriate folders to their appropriate places, Upon start-up, the error Include file task_force_radio_items\radio_ids.hpp not found.

is prompted. I have scoured through my hard drive and the archive(s) downloaded and there is no radio_ids.hpp to be found. This is very problematic because I use the In game Expansion menu and therefore I cannot even boot into game to disable the problem mod. Was this file left out of the latest .RAR? Is there an alternative location to acquire radio_ids.hpp?

Is it about A2 version?

and if (player == bob)

---------- Post added at 16:12 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

Have you cheched RPT? Maybe inventory is fully loaded?

I Have manually added radios to to units and allowed them to pull them out of Boxes

they cannot access the interface LR radios work fine also interface works in editor Eg singleplayer

and if (player == bob)

Unfortunately, the LR radio is being provided to the unit I named "smith".

Just to confirm, in init.sqf, I have:

if (player == smith) then {

tf_no_auto_long_range_radio = true;

};

Any thoughts?

Thanks

if (player == smith) then {

tf_no_auto_long_range_radio = true;

};

You should use (vehicleVarName player == "smith"), otherwise you'll get an error if that player is not present.

I Have manually added radios to to units and allowed them to pull them out of Boxes

they cannot access the interface LR radios work fine also interface works in editor Eg singleplayer

Probably something with installation... Could you check your server RPT files?

---------- Post added at 08:13 ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 ----------

No. No it's not. This is an Arma 3 thread correct? I'm almost certain that the required radio_ids.hpp was not included in the 0.9.2 Archive that i downloaded last night, or earlier today from http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23615.

Recheck your installation. Maybe you have C-L-F backpacks installed also?

Hello

Last time I was forced to play with this radio and I was totally surprised... Fantastic mod. I'm oldschool player (playing on arrows ;) ) but you gave me possibility to modify radio keys except one - "ESC". Can you add possibility to change key "exit radio" (default "ESC")?

Also in file radio_keys.hpp there is key "]" - undefined , but I think it's defined as number 27

Regards

Edited by addIcted

Hello

Last time I was forced to play with this radio and I was totally surprised... Fantastic mod. I'm oldschool player (playing on arrows ;) ) but you gave me possibility to modify radio keys except one - "ESC". Can you add possibility to change key "exit radio" (default "ESC")?

Also in file radio_keys.hpp there is key "]" - undefined , but I think it's defined as number 27

Regards

Currently ESC is handled by Arma engine, not by addon.

Will fix ] description in user config.

Probably something with installation... Could you check your server RPT files?

---------- Post added at 08:13 ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 ----------

Recheck your installation. Maybe you have C-L-F backpacks installed also?

i have found problem was Fixed thank you for help

Edited by jones140

Is it safe to update TS?

I never update TS, The TS people always manage to break something whether it's an arma plugin or something in TS.

Been having a problem with TFR past few days, whenever TFR and Arma 3 are active and I'm in a server, my microphone output goes all static and messed up, anyone know how to fix this?