nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

They all adjustable via API. It is easy to create small pbo addon with few script to setup everything how you want ;)

Except that usability and accessibility should be the main scope of every design process. ;)

Anyone having an issue on this new build that makes comms super quiet for no reason?

Anyone having an issue on this new build that makes comms super quiet for no reason?

Are you sure volume level is setup for not small values? (maybe you occasionally switched it). Also, how you channels you audio system has?

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Also, are you using XMedSys 0.3.5? Maybe you have some issues with hearing in it :)

5.1 headset (Logitech G930, not in stereo mode). I lowered the volume ONCE not that I think about it, and everyone in spatial/comms got extremely quiet.

5.1 headset (Logitech G930, not in stereo mode). I lowered the volume ONCE not that I think about it, and everyone in spatial/comms got extremely quiet.

Could you please:

1) try to find direct way to reproduce it

2) try if issue persist in stereo mode

Thanks.

Yes, L-H is right. Just give radio to another player, he program settings to it from and give you back. If it not for you - use flag or module to disable rifleman radios.

Ah, that is good to know. Thanks for the information :-)

Looking forward to testing the new version, I am just having a read through your documentation. I am just trying to work out how you define the frequencies for both long and short range radios. I can see tf_freq_guer etc but the description mentions TFAR_fnc_generateLrSettings and I am not to sure how to go about using that, could you show me an example?

Looking forward to testing the new version, I am just having a read through your documentation. I am just trying to work out how you define the frequencies for both long and short range radios. I can see tf_freq_guer etc but the description mentions TFAR_fnc_generateLrSettings and I am not to sure how to go about using that, could you show me an example?

In your init.sqf (before time > 0) you can create frequency array using TFAR_fnc_generateLrSettings, then set frequency to it, and put it to tf_freq_guer.

_settings = call TFAR_fnc_generateLrSettings;

(_settings select 2) set[0, "33.5"];

(_settings select 2) set[1, "36.5"];

tf_freq_guer = _settings;

---------- Post added at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was at 00:08 ----------

Also, please check my message regarding XMedSys - maybe it is not a bug, but a feature :)

Had nothing to do with the XMed hearing loss. I wasnt in or around gunfire when it happened to me.

Nkey,

If I want to add tfar in to the missions files without the modules... I will use params options that I way don't force a mission to be dependent of a mod to work and I don't have the a pile of errors in server due "client undefined object" when we use Zeus.

What is the name of the Class for task force? I looked into the PBOs and in the config.hpp and I found that the only class defined in cfgpatches is task_force_radio.

I'm guessing adding this should be enough?

_curator addcuratoraddons ["task_force_radio"];

Is the Radio_Keys.hpp editable to bind other keys to certain functions?

Nkey,

If I want to add tfar in to the missions files without the modules... I will use params options that I way don't force a mission to be dependent of a mod to work and I don't have the a pile of errors in server due "client undefined object" when we use Zeus.

What is the name of the Class for task force? I looked into the PBOs and in the config.hpp and I found that the only class defined in cfgpatches is task_force_radio.

I'm guessing adding this should be enough?

_curator addcuratoraddons ["task_force_radio"];

probably also _curator addcuratoraddons ["task_force_radio_items"]

Possible to use the vehicle radio and backpack radio at the same time?

As in broadcast across 2 radios at the same time? Or be able to listen on the vehicle LR and a backpack LR?

Possible to use the vehicle radio and backpack radio at the same time?

You able to hear both without any additional actions. Also, you could you via new hotkey (CTRL + ALT + []) to switch between LR radios. Or you could just use 2 channels on one LR radios.

As in broadcast across 2 radios at the same time? Or be able to listen on the vehicle LR and a backpack LR?

basically using 2 channels on the vehicle radio and using 2 channels on the backpack radio with all 4 different freq , what it seems at the moment is if you have a backpack and in a vehicle you will need to choose either the backpack radio or the vehicle radio

so you cant use it simultaneously

basically using 2 channels on the vehicle radio and using 2 channels on the backpack radio with all 4 different freq , what it seems at the moment is if you have a backpack and in a vehicle you will need to choose either the backpack radio or the vehicle radio

so you cant use it simultaneously

You can hear them simultaneously, but need to set one as active to transmit on it.

You can hear them simultaneously, but need to set one as active to transmit on it.

Thats where the CTRL + Alt + [] comes into play?

Thats where the CTRL + Alt + [] comes into play?

Yes, CTRL + [] - cycle for personal radios, CTRL + Alt + [] - for long range.

Hello, I've been trying for a while Task Force Radio in Altis Life to run as far as it works ... but if a player spawn to TFR on in the teamspeak off what it looks like this [connected Y | play N]

can someone give me a solution for the problem?

I have been looking everywhere but can not find anything which has really helped me on!

Thanks a lot for the headsup :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello, I've been trying for a while Task Force Radio in Altis Life to run as far as it works ... but if a player spawn to TFR on in the teamspeak off what it looks like this [connected Y | play N]

can someone give me a solution for the problem?

I have been looking everywhere but can not find anything which has really helped me on!

Not sure I get your problems... Could you describe it with more details? Which version are used?

Hi, I use the latest version 0.9.0.

before I standing on the map spawn in teamspeak [connected Y | play Y] and I can not hear the other, as it should be!

I Spawne on the map and Task Force radio turns off and it is then [connected Y | play N] right in the info window of teamspeak.

Hi, I use the latest version 0.9.0.

before I standing on the map spawn in teamspeak [connected Y | play Y] and I can not hear the other, as it should be!

I Spawne on the map and Task Force radio turns off and it is then [connected Y | play N] right in the info window of teamspeak.

Hm, but other player are using it without a problems? Have you tried different map? And could you try with local server?