nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

I have a model that is completed with, backpack with radio and antenna, have not gotten around to textureing that thing yet, more than happy for it to be used by Taskforce Radio, can set it up so people can re-texture it for the various army/camo types out there,

Maximi.png?dl=1

Radio-Pack.png?dl=1

I have a model that is completed with, backpack with radio and antenna, have not gotten around to textureing that thing yet, more than happy for it to be used by Taskforce Radio, can set it up so people can re-texture it for the various army/camo types out there,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pljg616ju308ya/Maximi.png?dl=1

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gu3jfeop0la17py/Radio-Pack.png?dl=1

Wow, cool, so now we waiting for texture-guy :)

Nkey are you sure you included the latest .dll for 32 bit and 64 bit team speak plugins. They seem to be the same version as previous version and do not work with 3.0.14 it seems.

the radio sounds folder is dated 13/3/14 but the plugin files are still dated 2013 and they don't work with teamspeak 3.0.14

the cba included is also outdated

Nkey are you sure you included the latest .dll for 32 bit and 64 bit team speak plugins. They seem to be the same version as previous version and do not work with 3.0.14 it seems.

Almost sure, they have same version, just recompiled for new TS. Have you tested?

I have tried the plugins from the main download and the link that ramius86 posted. the plugins still appear in red and cannot be activated. it says wrong api version

I have tried the plugins from the main download and the link that ramius86 posted. the plugins still appear in red and cannot be activated. it says wrong api version

Going to recheck, maybe my mistake....

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

Just checked - it works... Please, try again.

Myself and a clanmate have both tried this several times without success. Tried overwriting existing plugin/sounds, tried new files and deleting old, tried both TS folders in the .8.3 release... still no API match. Any ideas?

BTW love your mod, this is in no way a complaint, can't help program updates!

Myself and a clanmate have both tried this several times without success. Tried overwriting existing plugin/sounds, tried new files and deleting old, tried both TS folders in the .8.3 release... still no API match. Any ideas?

Just checked on fresh TSx64 on another PC. Works.... Anyone else got it working?

Does the website have the latest or not? Some of my clan-members say yes, others no,

I also see the year on that release is 2013 (not 14?) so was it nearly a year ago today?

Edited by Incomitatum

Does the website have the latest or not? Some of my clan-members say yes, others no,

I also see the year on that release is 2013 (not 14?) so was it nearly a year ago today?

Yes, latest. But few users says they have problems with loading in new TS. But works for me....

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:58 ----------

O, I see. Probably PWS updates files back on each game start....

O, I see. Probably PWS updates files back on each game start....

I bet that's it. I'll confirm in a few when I can get out of work :D

Edit: In fact I am almost sure, because when I tried this earlier today the plugin showed in the list right after swapping, but then API mismatched after I was ingame.

If that's it, do you know how long it'll take PWS to have an updated version? If it'll be awhile I'm just going to tell my guys to use that mod as a local one or something.

I bet that's it. I'll confirm in a few when I can get out of work :D

Edit: In fact I am almost sure, because when I tried this earlier today the plugin showed in the list right after swapping, but then API mismatched after I was ingame.

If that's it, do you know how long it'll take PWS to have an updated version? If it'll be awhile I'm just going to tell my guys to use that mod as a local one or something.

Updated on PWS - http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/

Thanks to Sonsalt

Had the pipe error-thingey with 3.0.14, Updated with PWS and then just copied the new dll's from @Task_force_radio to my Teamspeak 3 folder/Plugins and now it's working again.

Thanks.

Now, I've updated with PWS, it still gave me a bad copy. I removed the TS plugin and the mod folder, redownloaded again from PWS, same thing. However, if I then go and manually copy the TS plugin over from the folder inside the mod folder, it works - but when I launch through PWS, PWS complains that it tried to perform a 'file operation' (AKA tried to overwrite?) the plugin and was denied the ability to do so.

Anyway, it works like this, but still something odd going on.

Thanks for the prompt support and such. If you ever need anyone to do any testing for you or whatnot, hit me up, we just have a small group but we'd be more than happy.

PWS had the wrong dll version on. They are fixing now.....will post when fixed.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

UPDATE: PlayWithSix now supplies the correct, new dll for TeamSpeak 3.0.14

PWS had the wrong dll version on. They are fixing now.....will post when fixed.

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

UPDATE: PlayWithSix now supplies the correct, new dll for TeamSpeak 3.0.14

Thanks for help!

The PWS updated version works without effort for me now. I'm about to run an op with four clan-mates and will post further confirmation.

Thanks guys!

Edit: had a total of six people able to get in and properly use radios, using just the PWS update (after a few other issues). Thanks for the fix and the great mod.

Edited by Asherion

Yes had all of the above issues. PWS process has fixed the plugin error.

We dont use six updater. Is it possible to get the dll file via direct download?

Looking for help....

I can't get the "tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side = true;" command to work.

At the top of init.sqf I have:

tf_no_auto_long_range_radio = true;

tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side = true;

tf_radio_channel_name = "Patrol Operations Radio Channel";

tf_radio_channel_password = "xyz";

The first, third and forth line all execute (no backpack radios, and automatic switching to the locked, named channel) but different frequencies for each squad still.

Any ideas please?

+ + + UPDATE + + +

After trawling through this thread, I've tried the following code that works for me:

#include "\task_force_radio\common.sqf";
   if ((isServer) or (isDedicated)) then {
       _settingsSw = call generateSwSetting;
       _settingsSw set[2, "35.1"];
       _settingsSw set[3, "65.1"];
       _settingsSw set[4, "95.1"];
       _settingsSw set[5, "125.1"];
       _settingsSw set[6, "155.1"];    
       tf_freq_west = _settingsSw;
       _settingsLr = call generateLrSettings;
       _settingsLr set[2, "35.1"];
       _settingsLr set[3, "65.1"];
       _settingsLr set[4, "95.1"];
       _settingsLr set[5, "125.1"];
       _settingsLr set[6, "155.1"];
       tf_freq_west_lr = _settingsLr;
       publicVariable "tf_freq_west";
   publicVariable "tf_freq_west_lr";

};

...Which has now introduced a new problem. This is running on an 'open' public server, that I want to allow players without any mods to join. Can I wrap this code in something so it's only run on clients that have the mod installed?

Thanks!

Edited by zach72

We dont use six updater. Is it possible to get the dll file via direct download?

Yes, radio.task-force.ru/en

---------- Post added at 12:52 ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 ----------

Looking for help....

I can't get the "tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side = true;" command to work.

At the top of init.sqf I have:

tf_radio_channel_name = "Patrol Operations Radio Channel";

tf_radio_channel_password = "xyz";

The first, third and forth line all execute (no backpack radios, and automatic switching to the locked, named channel) but different frequencies for each squad still.

Any ideas please?

+ + + UPDATE + + +

After trawling through this thread, I've tried the following code that works for me:

#include "\task_force_radio\common.sqf";
   if ((isServer) or (isDedicated)) then {
       _settingsSw = call generateSwSetting;
       _settingsSw set[2, "35.1"];
       _settingsSw set[3, "65.1"];
       _settingsSw set[4, "95.1"];
       _settingsSw set[5, "125.1"];
       _settingsSw set[6, "155.1"];    
       tf_freq_west = _settingsSw;
       _settingsLr = call generateLrSettings;
       _settingsLr set[2, "35.1"];
       _settingsLr set[3, "65.1"];
       _settingsLr set[4, "95.1"];
       _settingsLr set[5, "125.1"];
       _settingsLr set[6, "155.1"];
       tf_freq_west_lr = _settingsLr;
       publicVariable "tf_freq_west";
   publicVariable "tf_freq_west_lr";

};

...Which has now introduced a new problem. This is running on an 'open' public server, that I want to allow players without any mods to join. Can I wrap this code in something so it's only run on clients that have the mod installed?

Thanks!

Could you please send me mission in PM?