Sign in to follow this  
lunatik

Kicked from game: BattlEye Client Not Responding

Hi, i am have a problem when i join my takistan life communitys server. Kicked from game: BattlEye Client Not Responding

I ONLY get this problem when joining one specific server (of course its the one i play on). Ive tried other takistan life servers and I do not get this issue. I get the 3 battle eye lines coming up fine on them.

However when i join the one server that I play on regularly I only get one battleye line...battleye initialized 1.204 thats it....then 15-20seconds later i get this, Kicked from game: BattlEye Client Not Responding.

Please help.

Ive reinstalled arma 2 / OA twice now..delete client.dll/server.dll and replaced with ones from battleye.com. Im out of ideas.

---------- Post added at 06:31 ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 ----------

http://***.youtube.com/watch?v=g9r9Q42CSBM&feature=youtu.be

Thats a video of the issue...you will notice the first server i join i get all 3 battleye lines of text....awesome! Now when i join the next one, my regular server...All i get is one battleye line of text...then the kick.

replace the *** with www....havnt been reigstered long enough to post links.

I wouldn't really know how to narrow down the problem on this however you might want to try and contact someone that is a server admin that might help you locate it, it might be a problem with the server instead of your client, try and see if they have a website where you can ask around.

Or perhaps it has something to do with your connection. It could be a wide range of issues.