Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

Arma 3 Marksman Rifles Pack

Mike, if you dont mind, I'd love for you to explain the process by which you port and config these weapons in a PM sometime.

Thanks for sending us the release ;cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Great work Mike, you have been busy lately!

Do you have any plans to incorporate all your weapon packs into one single pack that includes an ammo/weapons crate?

HI, it looks great!, but i miss there a M1A SOCOM or the ArmA2 M14-DMR at least. Let's C ya

P.S: Add a weapons crate for each addon weapons pack plz.

Your weapons always look fantastic visually, but the gunshot sounds and recoil are so bad... M14 in this mod barely even kicks when you're firing full auto.

Also, why there's a scope on all the guns when there's no scope installed in inventory? That's bad design.

Hi, sadly i can't use this weapons pack as there isn't an ammo box for 'em on the editor and neither magazines and weapons classnames; i can say the same about your pistols packs. The weapons look very pimp on the screenshots at Armaholic, but they're useless without their own ammo box. Let's C ya

Eh, you could just go ahead and put them in there yourself, using the classnames and very basic scripting.

Awesome job. You have been working hard lately and thanks for the recent packs can't wait to test them. Thanks!!

All of the classnames for anyone needing them

http://pastebin.com/htNznhn0

Edited by WarLord554

Are you looking to add more Marksman rifles? if so, which ones do you have planned? ps. well done, we will be sure to use it in our operations! thank you!

@hotshotmike

Thanks for the rifles pack!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone know how this guy does this advanced stuff with GlovePIE, (Changing weapons and optics etc.)

Asuseroako is very secretive about the more advanced scripting involved

Awesome job. You have been working hard lately and thanks for the recent packs can't wait to test them. Thanks!!

All of the classnames for anyone needing them

http://pastebin.com/htNznhn0

Am I doing something wrong here? Downloaded the mod and have it running, however I only have SOS variants for each one of them. Half of those classnames aren't working for me (And they don't show up in the config viewer).

Am I doing something wrong here? Downloaded the mod and have it running, however I only have SOS variants for each one of them. Half of those classnames aren't working for me (And they don't show up in the config viewer).

They should, however that is for ALL his weapon packs, so if you haven't downloaded each one then you won't be able to use them. Sorry I just put all names on one document, go through Armaholic and download each of hotshotmike1001 weapon packs!! I just edited the list to include the new AK Tactical pack he put out

Edited by WarLord554

cool! is it me or should the holo sight on the mk17 be closer to the units face? http://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/gamefiles/52914aa08f37b.jpg

Depends. If it's a common issue for all optics, then yes; if it's holo specific, no. With collimator optics the sight radius is defined by the distance between your eye and the sight (vs front sight-rear sight when using "irons"), so the further from your eye it is, more accurate it's actually going to be when lined up properly.

Also, based on the screenshots, your SIG appears to be using a G3 magazine. Ummmm... NO.

just tried to use the pack and I love the weapons - but the sounds have gone a little weird (almost like firing from a distance) I am using latest JSRS(fyre) any fix?

also whats the name of the weapons crate these appear in?

bamse nice picture but how about an answer ; )

these are cool weapons but un-useable at the moment because the sounds seem broke on my setup at lease JSRS (fyre) - or maybe there is another mod pack that includes them (especially like the SCAR )

mac1, the author (who just did kinda sloppy port from FPSBananas models) is AWOL since Feb20th 2014... you´d better look for those rifles in other arma3 packs, like Trixxie´s, Toadies etc...

Oh BTW, there´s a nice SCAR sniper on EricJ packs...

cheers!

got the eric j one - also nice one in slatts will try toadies!

couldn't find the toadies one - do U have a link?