Sign in to follow this  
unclepogy

What number am i?

Hello all -- did a search on this as I usually do but couldn't find my answer. Can anyone help... When playing OFP, and I am not the leader -- sometimes I hear the leader making requests or issuing orders over the radio to the numbered team members... Question: How can I tell which number I am? Because -- sometimes I know the leader is talking to me, and I’m not sure which order to respond to. Thanks in advance. Uncle biggrin.gif

Hmmm, can't you see that right before you start playing? In the menu where you can choose weapons and stuff like that.

There's a list with all the squad members, i think everyone has a number there, try it....

It should say in the briefing at the top: Alpha black 7 or something.

If the commanders talking to you the text will be highlighted anyway smile.gif

Or when you say something yourself (for example "fuel low") you will see your number.

Thanks All -- Man -- I'm glad I moved to this planet. You all are great. I'm gonna write Santa, and have him bring you extra gifts this year, and not the coal -- I've been getting... Uncle

*kicks himself for being too late*

Please, tell santa about me too.......... i just can't stand another year with just coal........ its like its eating my mind........... argh! *collapses*

Jamesia -- Roger that. Will do. Hey, if you happen to see Santa on Christmas Eve, tell him I've been trying to be good. LOL Uncle