Sign in to follow this  
Humvee

Guns

Belgium is delivering Minimi's to Nepal.

Germany refused the delivery because there's a civil war going on in Nepal?

What do you think??

Should Belgium deliver tham or not? that's the question smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Humvee @ Aug. 29 2002,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Belgium is delivering Minimi's to Nepal.

What do you think??

Should Belgium deliver tham or not? that's the question smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, The EU and the British government both agree that Nepal is fighting Mauist terrorists, not a civil war. Which would prevent the arms export. The rebels are murders who represent a tiny minority within the country.

Belgium will export weapons under strict conditions, Nepal's army has harmed many human rights, i do not agree with the fact that they get weapons... Actually if you read our law carefully you'll see that we are not allowed to give them weapons!

A lady of our government has actually stopped her job because she disagrees with us giving the weapons to Nepal...

Nepal is fighting rebels (i don't like the word terrorist, these days everyone is a terrorist confused.gif ), those rebels have done horrible stuff but Nepal's army has done stuff like that too.

The weapons will be delivered, i just hope there will be strict conditions....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 29 2002,17:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i support paratrooper's stance.<span id='postcolor'>

God almighty!? Really? You don't know how long I have waited to hear those words, I may even cry! tounge.gif

I support Darklight...

These days anyone is a Terrorist....

And the nepalian (?) army did horrible things too...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Humvee @ Aug. 29 2002,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Belgium is delivering Minimi's to Nepal.

What do you think??

Should Belgium deliver tham or not? that's the question smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

bbaaaaaaaaaaaah why a minimi when you can get french hardware .............. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Aug. 29 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I support Darklight...

And the nepalian (?) army did horrible things too...<span id='postcolor'>

Like what?

strange they want h&k or fn to deliver weapons, there ar so many other ways to get weapons. confused.gif

Britain and South Africa will give them to anyone.

We even have military advisers (rightly) in Nepal, I think the Gurkhas should be released to them also. The less terrorist insurgents in the world the better.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Aug. 29 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">strange they want h&k or fn to deliver weapons, there ar so many other ways to get weapons. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

maybe they hesited between bratwurst and pommes frites launchers tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 29 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Aug. 29 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">strange they want h&k or fn to deliver weapons, there ar so many other ways to get weapons. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

maybe they hesited between bratwurst and pommes frites launchers tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you call them pomme frites launchers because of the spent case ejection? I think that is pretty cool.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 29 2002,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 29 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Aug. 29 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">strange they want h&k or fn to deliver weapons, there ar so many other ways to get weapons. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

maybe they hesited between bratwurst and pommes frites launchers tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you call them pomme frites launchers because of the spent case ejection? I think that is pretty cool.<span id='postcolor'>

erm ...... no lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 28 2002,18:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Aug. 29 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I support Darklight...

Like what?<span id='postcolor'>

I can't say exactly what they did but trust me, they did bad stuff too.

Why do you think that so many ppl don't want us to deliver weapons?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 29 2002,17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 28 2002,18:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Aug. 29 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I support Darklight...

Why do you think that so many ppl don't want us to deliver weapons?<span id='postcolor'>

Because green health ministers are not the most robust people.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 29 2002,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 29 2002,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 29 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Aug. 29 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">strange they want h&k or fn to deliver weapons, there ar so many other ways to get weapons. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you call them pomme frites launchers because of the spent case ejection? I think that is pretty cool.<span id='postcolor'>

erm ...... no lol<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, ok. You have to love that ejection system.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 29 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Britain and South Africa will give them to anyone.

We even have military advisers (rightly) in Nepal, I think the Gurkhas should be released to them also. The less terrorist insurgents in the world the better.<span id='postcolor'>

Yep especially over in america ages ago confused.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Aug. 29 2002,20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 29 2002,17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Britain and South Africa will give them to anyone.

We even have military advisers (rightly) in Nepal, I think the Gurkhas should be released to them also. The less terrorist insurgents in the world the better.<span id='postcolor'>

Yep especially over in america ages ago  confused.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Quite.

OMG Paratrooper's Post count is "1337"!!! What does that mean because I see it in a lot of OFP MP Games? I assume its something bad?

I have to say that I think the weapons should be delivered. Like Para said, I also agree that the Gurkhas should be fighting them also. You cannot simply say "I will not sell this to you because you *MIGHT* commit an atrocity" KILLING SOMEONE IS AN ATROCITY. A Gun is a TOOL OF ATROCITY. This reveals the Hipocrisy in Germany's reasoning. The buying and selling of guns is commerce. They want them, they buy them. Deal over

Its like saying "I will not sell you this stapler because you might use it as a projectile launcher and smash it through someone's temple and kill someone." While guns aren't necessarily of the same class as a stapler, the idea remains the same.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Aug. 29 2002,22:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG Paratrooper's Post count is  "1337"!!! What does that mean because I see it in a lot of OFP MP Games? I assume its something bad?

I have to say that I think the weapons should be delivered. Like Para said, I also agree that the Gurkhas should be fighting them also. You cannot simply say "I will not sell this to you because you *MIGHT* commit an atrocity" KILLING SOMEONE IS AN ATROCITY. A Gun is a TOOL OF ATROCITY. This reveals the Hipocrisy in Germany's reasoning. The buying and selling of guns is commerce. They want them, they buy them. Deal over

Its like saying "I will not sell you this stapler because you might use it as a projectile launcher and smash it through someone's temple and kill someone." While guns aren't necessarily of the same class as a stapler, the idea remains the same.<span id='postcolor'>

That is true to some extent, but would you have sold guns to the Khmer Rouge? Or even Mugabe? Selling weapons is a statement. Not selling them is also one.

The worry is that if they equip the Nepalese with automatic weapons there is a danger that if one man gets his weapon taken then the rebels will then have better firepower. At the moment all they have are captured Lee enfields??? taken from the police they have murdered.

Also alot of the rebels now apply to join the gurkhas which gives them advanced skills then they go AWOL. I do have a article from Combat & survival about it but its too far away (upstairs sad.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 28 2002,21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 29 2002,17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 28 2002,18:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Aug. 29 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I support Darklight...

Why do you think that so many ppl don't want us to deliver weapons?<span id='postcolor'>

Because green health ministers are not the most robust people.<span id='postcolor'>

whatever, if you don't want to believe then don't believe me.... mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Aug. 29 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The worry is that if they equip the Nepalese with automatic weapons there is a danger that if one man gets his weapon taken then the rebels will then have better firepower. At the moment all they have are captured Lee enfields??? taken from the police they have murdered.

Also alot of the rebels now apply to join the gurkhas which gives them advanced skills then they go AWOL. I do have a article from Combat & survival about it but its too far away (upstairs  sad.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

Nepal is not backward, they hve modern weapons already, so do the rebels.

As for the government commiting attrocoties; when there is a savage civil war bad things do happen, but the Mauists are rebels and terrorists. The Nepalese government has a right to defend the Nepalese civilisation, laws and people against them. The EU agrees.

There have been a few incedents when the Nepal Army has killed civilians. Maybe what we need, is for Nepal to be taken over. Due to this task, America is the best candidate fro the job. Load up the 101st, and take over Nepal! Then you can abolish the Monarchy, and give them waht all people want, an American style Demo-Fascist Goverment! Sounds great!

And as for 1337, thats gamer jargon for 'leet' as in Elite. So fi someones says you are 1337, they are actualy paying you a complement unless they are sarcastic about it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 30 2002,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There have been a few incedents when the Nepal Army has killed civilians. Maybe what we need, is for Nepal to be taken over. Due to this task, America is the best candidate fro the job. Load up the 101st, and take over Nepal! Then you can abolish the Monarchy, and give them waht all people want, an American style Demo-Fascist Goverment! Sounds great!

And as for 1337, thats gamer jargon for 'leet' as in Elite. So fi someones says you are 1337, they are actualy paying you a complement unless they are sarcastic about it.<span id='postcolor'>

Do you ever quit? Some people just won't stop with the US bashing ...

*blows his Mod clean up whistle*