Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

Arma 3 Steyr Aug Pack 1

You're on a roll man. Thanks for the massive variety you're giving us, it's much appreciated. Please tell me there is a HK 416/m27 IAR coming down the line sometime.

Niiiice, those AUGs aren´t mirrored, now I can use Hotshotmike weapons without having "CS nightmares" ;)

On the other "hand", they should be gripping the handles, shouldn´t they?

;2562015']Niiiice' date=' those AUGs aren´t mirrored, now I can use Hotshotmike weapons without having "CS nightmares" ;)

On the other "hand", they should be gripping the handles, shouldn´t they?[/quote']

This I saw this crap wrong hand position in Thousnd times in COD shit

I like this handgrip. It's surprisingly comfortable when you grip the 'trigger guard' instead of the foregrip. Don't know why, but probably you can rest your elbow in your stomach. Generally I like the AUG, all the working parts are at the rear making the center of gravity, just nice for a user to hold it... even if its heavier than an M16A1, but I just don't feel the weight when lugging it around.... But I anyway, just my personal experience. I just like the current hand anim grip

Why do you make a separate thread for every weapon release you have? Why not just have one "hotshotmike1001's weapon packs" thread instead?

You can just have one "@mikes" folder and drop whichever ones you want to use in there and leave out the ones you don't.

Thanks for sending us the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Where can I find the weapons? I can't find it in 'AMMO' in the editor? Also, what is the code of the weapons? Thx

Yeah, ammoboxes for your weapon pack would be great, I can only use them spawning with MCC (maybe Kronzy´s support call on SP missions) but otherwise there´s no way to get them (without issuing them to units on the editor) =/

[Edit] Ohh yes, I´ve forgotten Virtual Ammobox, but an ammobox for the editor would make things easier to everyone!

Please, Hotshotmike, make it easier to the average ArmA user to play with your toys (I mean, guns, lol)

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

I always look forward to seeing steyrs in Arma but most of the time I'm let down or disappointed (the exception being the Australians at War pack for Arma 2).

Your ejection port on the Steyr A1 is on the wrong side for a right handed shooter, the charging handle is also on the right side when it should be on the left (both A1 and A2 models)

Classnames:

AUG-A3 - arifle_SteyrAugA3_F

AUG-A2 - arifle_SteyrAugA2_F

AUG-A1 - arifle_SteyrAugA1_F

Magazines Classnames:

30Rnd_556x45_Stanag

30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red

30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Green

30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Yellow

I was so excited to see this mod, alas the handgrip and the casings ejecting backwards through the player just ruin them. Hope to see an update.