Wiki

Wiki's creations [ArmA 3]

I haven't tried it, but look at this https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/-profiles

Try changing the C to whatever drive you have available.

I personally just make backups frequently, but worry about it from time to time. At least you can pull down everything you put on Steam and rebuild your published work. I really feel for your loss though, I formatted my C drive last year and forgot to back up my missions. Fortunately I had just put them into a pbo on another drive right before then ... but I panicked for a few minutes.

The worst thing is I wanted to format soon.

But my PC just decided for me... and didn't let me do nackups...

Wanna die right now, I'm struggling with binding all the options right now...

• Sad 2

Hang in there, you're one of our big SP mission contributors. It sucks now, but you'll recover. I don't care for Windows 10 forced updates either. I'm actually a Microsoft contractor, but my department has nothing to do with Windows. Those guys are on the other side of the freeway (seriously).

Never put your main files on C:\. C is for windows only and in case something happens, easily replaceable.

1 hour ago, lexx said:

Never put your main files on C:\. C is for windows only and in case something happens, easily replaceable.

Yes, i know. But didn't know that I could put my profile somewhere else

Don't know if you can, but you can make a link to a different directory. That's what I have done with all my project files. This in combination with a repository server and you're good to go. :thumbs-up:

8 hours ago, lexx said:

Don't know if you can, but you can make a link to a different directory. That's what I have done with all my project files. This in combination with a repository server and you're good to go. :thumbs-up:

I linked it at the top of this page how to relocate the profile. I have not tested it and I don't know if Wiki tried it. A repo server is a great way to go as long as you remember to push your commits :D