Wiki's creations [ArmA 3]

3 hours ago, Wiki said:

New mission!

I'm quite proud of this one 🙂

Lost Paradise

A NATO unit is returning to base.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1653021542

Enjoy and don't forget to rate.

Played the mission, and couldn't finish it.

The extraction helicopter landed, then took off again, it hovered about 3 meters off the ground, so I couldn't get it. 

15 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

Played the mission, and couldn't finish it.

The extraction helicopter landed, then took off again, it hovered about 3 meters off the ground, so I couldn't get it. 

Hum...

Gonna check that out.

Anyway, as it was just the end, did you enjoy the rest of the mission?

1 minute ago, Wiki said:

Hum...

Gonna check that out.

Anyway, as it was just the end, did you enjoy the rest of the mission?

Unfortunately the helicopter taking off like that is an all too common problem. 

Yes, the mission was good. 

I think I killed every bandit on Tanoa. 

I updated the mission, should work better now.

Also, to force the chopper on the ground, you can order your team to board in.

On 2/7/2019 at 10:25 PM, stburr91 said:

I played the sniper mission, it's a pretty decent mission, I got a little lucky with my shot on the last target.

Reveal hidden contents

There was quite a few bad guys at the extraction point, maybe too many. The only way I could deal with them was to just let them them run to the extraction point, and then snip them from up on the hill. 

Also, I was trying to follow the targets after they got out of the chopper, but dialog started popping up.  It's very distracting to have dialog pop up when there are things going on in the mission, especially when the dialog is radio chat (the text is so small, it can be hard to read without really focusing on it). If you are going to do dialog, it's best to do it when it doesn't distract the player for doing something in the mission. . 

Hope this feedback is useful, because that's my intent, it's not a criticism. 

Anyway, thanks for the mission, I enjoyed it. 

I won't rework the dialogs.

However, concerning the AI behaviour when people is detected, it's been updated.

Now the AI won't run to the extraction point but will move to the player position.

• Like 1

If you have them run to the player position, you should either reduce the amount of soldiers or drastically lower their skill level. Had to repeat this part a couple times before, first because I didn't expected enemies to run in my direction so quickly (right side group pretty much suddenly appeared next to me), and in later tries they sniped me quite easily from the distance when I tried to catch them first (not much good cover in the area). 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, lexx said:

If you have them run to the player position, you should either reduce the amount of soldiers or drastically lower their skill level. Had to repeat this part a couple times before, first because I didn't expected enemies to run in my direction so quickly (right side group pretty much suddenly appeared next to me), and in later tries they sniped me quite easily from the distance when I tried to catch them first (not much good cover in the area). 

Roger that

On 2/12/2019 at 12:44 PM, lexx said:

Mission been updated, lowered the AI skill

Also, if you guys can make walkthrough videos, I would appreciate it :)