Wiki

Wiki's creations [ArmA 3]

WARNING

The missions haven't been tested with any mod (except when mentionned) and are not meant to be played with.
However, if you decide to play with mod(s), be aware you can encounter bugs or problems while playing.

Creating missions really take some time. Don't forget the mission maker create them during his free time for you. The least you can do is to thank him for his work.

Templates

Stratis air base in 2034

Altis air base

NATO base on Tanoa

Campaigns

Operation Aegean Spear (no longer supported)

Notes:

This campaign is no longer supported.

Hence, some scripts or missions may be broken due to the latest offical updates.

Link:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25963
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?177019-Campaign-Operation-Aegean-Spear&highlight=wiki

Twilight of the gods

Operation Magnitude

Wiki's SP Missions

All my missions

• Like 3

Template available v0.5!

Please, provide feedback.

Added pictures of the template. Be advised it's still WIP.

I'll grab that factory building with sandbarriers on top. Thanks a lot for the efforts of everyone involved!

Thanks for sending the template our way :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Its time we see an airbase template released. This will be very useful in missions, thanks wiki!

UPDATE:

v1.0

see first post

Edited by Wiki

Update:

I'm working on Altis air base template.

Are the templates for both Bluefor and Opfor?

If you setting down units with animations, very nice indeed. Could cause a bit of a problem if say, they were all Bluefor only and one wanted Opfor base.

ATM it's NATO base, but you can switch the units and make them CSAT or AAF.

Concerning the animated units, you just need to copy the init line, replace it by an other unit (you choose the side you want) and paste in its init line.

Updated: Altis airbase template available!

See first post

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

I'll add screenshots tomorrow.

pictures preview added for Altis template!

Hello,

Thanks a lot, it's a great template !

Maybe there is an issue in MP:

players who try to join the game have the ""players have modified data files"" message.

If I remove all the objects of the template, it works fine.

We can do test if you want.

Regards,

Hi Wiki, really nice templates that add a lot to the bases, especially the Stratis one (imo). I have two issues tho, on the Stratis template the "other" side chooses to engage me and/or my vehicle if I get too close to the gates, I was unable to find any script that does that and IND is set to friendly with BluFor. Is this a bug on my end or was it done on purpose (BIS maybe)?

On Altis almost all the sitting in chair animated characters are wrong, some have no chairs, some are skew way off the chairs. There's also one guy sitting on a none existent high chair infront of the main airport building, by all the tables and chairs next to some ammo boxes.

glad you like them.

hum, your problems weird, never encountered them before.

are you running other mods in addition of F/A-18?

if yes, try to disable them.

for the guys and the chairs, that's weird too, cause I used BI's ones.

moreover, be advised that as soon as BI jets are out, there will be no dependency anymore, I'll replace the Hornet with BI's jets.

Yea I am running other mods, just recently started installing a lot of mods to add factions/units but I keep encountering weird issues making me want to stick to vanilla-ish. Took off in a F18 on Stratis and when I tried to land I had AAF machine gun fire on my ass. :confused:

I'll do a test with no mods to see if the anims are better on Altis and take it from there, for the other issue I need to do serious testing because it's a potential game breaker probably caused by a broken config somewhere that needs to be reported to the relevant modders.

Good to know about the update, would be cool if you also add some of the new AAF vehicles especially the Hellcat to the Startis base, maybe some more random units/sentries/pilots too, to add life. ;)

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:09 ----------

Bloody hell it was the MCC addon causing both issues!

Only one anim seems out of place now, the same guy infront of the main building/terminal on Altis, except now his legs are in the ground. This is his animation >> [this,"SIT_HIGH"] call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim;

There's nothing for him to sit on. :p

Ok, glad to see your pb has been solved.

I'll check it out for the guy sitting.

And I'll add new vehicles to the templates when the new stuff arrives.

Thanks Wiki! Are you planning to release missions for Arma 3 as well?

Dont think so, too busy ATM.

Plus, I dont like the way ArmA took (future, more "casual" to me thanks to damage system, plus I prefer using real stuff - which I cant in ArmA 3)

Ok, I hope there'll be some contemporary addons for you to make missions with soon. Quality mission makers such as yourself are sorely missed in Arma 3.

Hum, thanks for the kind words, but I highly doubt to come back.

I'm a bit tired of making things because there is not what I want.

I'd like other to creat so that I can enjoy :P

Hi guys.

I've been quite disappointed by BI campaign "East Wind", so I'm seriously considering coming back to editing.

So I wanna know whether veterans missions makers are willing to help me in creating a brand new one.

I already have the full story, number of missions, their names and kind of them.

I'll need help in making them, making intro/outro, etc...

If you are interested, please respond on this topic or send me private message

Thanks

Hey Wiki,

seems like I need a kickstart on A3 mission making (toying with the idea of A3 RWO missions yet there is no full set of addons to represent both sides of today's conflicts). So you can count on me.