Sign in to follow this  
Thelolman22

Help me plizz!!

21.11.2013 21:31

I went on play whit six and selected a dayz server when i joined the server it stood ''CD KEY IN USE'' i tryed to close the game and open it up and join a server, i did it for a while then it stood ''(Battleye: Global Ban #08be3c)'' :( then i found out that some one had stolen my cd-key and switched it so i got the banned one and the person that stole it got the un-banned one. Plizz help me, some one told me i could contact ArmA so they could fix it. plizz help.

Thx -Thelolman22

"Help me plizz?" waht kind of title is that?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?145530-Globally-banned-by-BattlEye-See-this

1.Your title should be someting like : "Globaly banned/CD-key stolen"

2.If you got your CD key stolen, you probably did something wrong. Probably you were downloading mods, scripts or (and for your own sake i hope not) cheats, from non trusted server. Only place for downloading stuff for Arma is this site or Armaholic.

Personally i doubt anyone would be able to help you.

If you registry key is somehow changed with a banned one, deleting the related registry keys and reinstalling the game should bring your old key back.

Be warned that whichever program stole your key might be still in your system or might have corrupted the related registry keys making it difficult to revert.

If you registry key is somehow changed with a banned one, deleting the related registry keys and reinstalling the game should bring your old key back.

Be warned that whichever program stole your key might be still in your system or might have corrupted the related registry keys making it difficult to revert.

If the above does not work, contact Battleye support:

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Follow the instructions from the linked page and all should be well.

Closing thread.