Hatchet_AS

ASDG Attachments

;2898894']I´ve recently noticed (cus I couldn´t use) the TMR bipod/rest on ground function is gone for RHS rifles since last ASDG JR update' date=' I´ve tested with Robalo´s new and old RHS plugin, old Evro´s plugin... (the rest on objects/autorest still works thou) but them again, marksmen is approaching, so all of this won´t be necessary (at least I hope so lol)

cheers![/quote']

Nothing to do with this mod. Yes sorry for "in advance" cleanup :)

Nothing to do with this mod. Yes sorry for "in advance" cleanup :)

Oh gosh, I was clearly thinking I was posting on ASDG JR thread.... sorry, I´ll try the new update and see if the bipods on RHS work and them post the feedback on the proper thread lol

But speaking about ASDG attachments, I guess that with vanilla bipods animated, ASDG attchs Atlis bipods will no longer need TMR right? It´s a shame BIS didn´t caught up with MRT functions too...

cheers!

Can we expect update with bipod slot support?

Newbie alert. Can anyone explain in more depth(layman's terms) exactly what ASDG Joint Rails and ASDG Attachments do. I know what rails and attachments are, I used them extensively IRL. I understand ASDG JR puts rails on all vanilla weaps. Are the Mods listed that are supporting JR also equipped with the JR, but only show the JR if you're running JR?

I'm running Massi's NATO and Rusky weaps pack. Also running his SF, DEVGRU weaps pack. What's JR going to do for me if I install it? Is it a "go between" for several mods, so you can mix/match attachments from one mod to another Mods weapons and vice versa? What is the Attachments mod exactly? Do I need to run ASDG Attachments to get full benefit for ASDG JR Mod? Has the Marksmanship DLC with bipods caused any conflicts?

Thx

Edited by Bad_Karma

Attachments enables certain bipod mods. You don't need it unless you want to use those modded bipods.

You got it... ASDG_JR (joint rails) allows you to mix and match mod scopes, pointers, guns etc (where the mods are correctly configured)

_JM (joint muzzles) does the same for suppressors, hiders etc. However it's my understanding you only need asdg_jr now as it's all combined into one....

Attachments was for bipod... but I think it's now redundant too ? Not sure on the last

J

You got it... ASDG_JR (joint rails) allows you to mix and match mod scopes, pointers, guns etc (where the mods are correctly configured)

_JM (joint muzzles) does the same for suppressors, hiders etc. However it's my understanding you only need asdg_jr now as it's all combined into one....

Attachments was for bipod... but I think it's now redundant too ? Not sure on the last

J

Thx brother.

JR is a config bridge for mods which provide weapons and attachments. On it's own it does nothing. JM has been incorporated into JR.

ASDG Attachments is a a mod that provides content - for now, the Atlis bipods. But it's now obsolete because they were released before the Mark/Bipods DLC/patch and don't use that technology.

JR is a config bridge for mods which provide weapons and attachments. On it's own it does nothing. JM has been incorporated into JR.

ASDG Attachments is a a mod that provides content - for now, the Atlis bipods. But it's now obsolete because they were released before the Mark/Bipods DLC/patch and don't use that technology.

So there are no optical attatchments in the ASDG_Attachments addon?

I also have a mod in my dir named ASDG_MRT_ACO. is that a Robalo creation for MRT or the other way around?

Thank You for one of the first, most useful, most creative addons made for A3! Robalo has been etched in the Arma history books, We all love it!!!

Hatchet is the main author of ASDG Attachments (check first post of this thread). No optics were released yet.

The rest is slightly off-topic:

ASDG_MRT_ACO is a small config I did for the vanilla ACO sight to switch reticles on the fly. Functionality provided by the MRT AccFncs mod.