Hatchet_AS

ASDG Attachments

Okay.... after looking at the config for the bipod... how would I add my own weapons to allow the bipod?

TMR 0.4 now supports (but does not require) ASDG Attachments bipods out of the box. When a weapon is deployed, the bipod will switch from secured to deployed, and then back again.

If you are using TMR 0.4, you shouldn't need to use the tmr_autorest.pbo included with ASDG Attachments.

Please file all bugs related to this feature with me; don't bother the ASDG guys.

Here's a small config pbo which makes the Atlis compatible with the M14 Troy Sopmod from Toadie's HLC M14 pack.

w6TZ3Ves.png?1 FQ1qI83s.png?1

Best used with TMR and the MRT AccFncs config.

If anyone's bored and wants to do more of these compatibility configs, here's some useful info:

- the Atlis MXM variant fits well the BWMod's G28 and G27

- the Atlis MX variant fits the M4 from the RHARD Mk18 pack

Generally, if a weapon has a side rail configured on the right side and it would make sense to have a bipod on it, you can probably find a suitable Atlis variant for it.

Edited by Robalo

Ok guys, I found my way back from the mountains a few months ago. Found myself working in a shipyard for a while, which has been productive.

Finally getting settled in, and things are calming down with the competition mostly out of the way (I decided to work on some larger assets while the comp was going on, more on that later, elsewhere).

Good news is, in finishing up one project at the shipyard, a couple new items are coming to the Attachments set in the near future. Seeing as how there isn't a WIP thread anymore, guess here is about as well a place to post relative WIP images. Models are done, just need some paint box time, and some copy/paste config work.

acog_hp_3.jpg

ACOG Yet another farkin ACOG, because a thousand of them was not enough. :rolleyes:

asdg_cfs_455mm_01.jpg

ASI CFS Custom Silencers. Because, why not. (needed something for ASDG_JointMuzzles)

More to follow as things come together. Hopefully not long. :)

Edited by Hatchet_AS

Well modelled ACOG´s with RDS are always welcome! Is it featuring 2D or 3D scopes or both (optional, as RH´s acog on M4 pack)???

That .50 cal supressor is HUUUUGE lol

cheers!

Suppose it is a 'RDS', no clue why it is/was labeled as 'RMR'. Hmm.. oh I know what happened! Will add some pictures of that later on.

Good eye :thumb:

Regarding 2D/3D things, we generally use 2D type stuff (see TMR). But I see no real reason why there shouldn't be both options. Not really an annoying thing to manage anyway.

I can't seem to get the bipod animations to work with tmr. When i replace the tmr_autorest.pbo in the @tmr addon folder with the one supplied in the opt folder of the ASDG attachment file, as per the instructions, the animation does not work. I also get a wierd error when in game when selecting scenarios from the main menu: config.bin/Csg/Missions/TMRTraining.breifing name or something pops up.

On a side note how do you get the example.stratis mission to be playable?

Cheers

Do not use the tmr_autorest.pbo provided here, it's obsolete, no longer needed, will only break stuff.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

just a quick question. the bikey is still the old one? because when i start our server it tells me that it cannot find the key for the new pbo. tried the old one and the one that comes with the armaholic download (which i think are the same anyway).

Suggestion: do not allow attaching bipods to weapons with AGM_Bipod or tmr_autorest_deployable variables set to 1.

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

Uh, i think i misunderstood something. Previously i was able to attach generic bipods to any ASDG_JR compatible weapons, now i can't. 1.40 mess?

Also it doesn't provide actual bipod support (IE with AGM?)

just a quick question. the bikey is still the old one? because when i start our server it tells me that it cannot find the key for the new pbo. tried the old one and the one that comes with the armaholic download (which i think are the same anyway).

Sorry I forgot the original was signed with a _beta key. Here's the bikey for the updated config: http://dev.withsix.com/attachments/download/22565/ASDG.bikey

---------- Post added at 04:11 ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 ----------

Suggestion: do not allow attaching bipods to weapons with AGM_Bipod or tmr_autorest_deployable variables set to 1.

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

Uh, i think i misunderstood something. Previously i was able to attach generic bipods to any ASDG_JR compatible weapons, now i can't. 1.40 mess?

Also it doesn't provide actual bipod support (IE with AGM?)

I have no idea what you're saying. These are actual bipod models. They attach only to the weapon models they were made for. If you want weapon resting functionality use them in combination with TMR.

You can also ask AGM to support them if they want or you can wait until BIS adds the weapon deployment feature.

Edited by Robalo

Thanks for updating things Robalo. :thumbsup:

I really should finish some of these toys up.. Almost done playing with radios, antennas and things. :rolleyes:

Hopefully the BI implementation of the marksmen things will change some things for the positive moving forward. I am pretty much holding idle until that happens and we can see what's what. Which I think is soon right?

I have updated the Armaholic mirror with the new key:

Also since you wrote this:

Do not use the tmr_autorest.pbo provided here, it's obsolete, no longer needed, will only break stuff.

I did already removed that pbo from the archive so you would not get useless reports. I hope my decission to do that is/was ok :)

sorry, it's me again. this time it's something for foxhound.

in the new armaholic version there is one bikey missing. there are two pbo's, both signed with different bikeys. you replaced the old asdg beta keys with the new one, but as i said one pbo needs the asdg beta bikey. in short: there need to be two bikeys, not one.

^^ fixed :)

Thanks for the headsup.

Thanks again Foxhound! (all pro as usual :thumbsup:) We'll clean that up next update.

Guest HellGhost

Hi,

I've got a question, maybe a stupid one, but when we don't really know, better ask, right ?

I actually have two *.bisign files.

- asdg_attachments_c.pbo.ASDG.bisign

- asdg_attachments_c.pbo.asdg_jointrails.bisign

Do I need to keep the two of us or only one of them ?

Because before I add another ASDG mod, now I have these two files.

Both of use seems to be for ASDG Attachments mod, but have different names, so in the first time, I said to myself : "Different names, different files."

But I prefer ask, now I'm getting a little update in my addons, and I'm just in front of this.

Hope an answer soon.

Thanks dor the work !

OK I just checked and the latest config has only one signature file.

Delete asdg_attachments_c.pbo.asdg_jointrails.bisign, it's probably from the old version.

You should be careful when updating mods to clean up any trace of the old versions first.

Edited by Robalo

I´ve recently noticed (cus I couldn´t use) the TMR bipod/rest on ground function is gone for RHS rifles since last ASDG JR update, I´ve tested with Robalo´s new and old RHS plugin, old Evro´s plugin... (the rest on objects/autorest still works thou) but them again, marksmen is approaching, so all of this won´t be necessary (at least I hope so lol)

cheers!