Sign in to follow this  
meatball

[MP | COOP 02 - 10] Altis Force Recon: West

Hi Meatball,

I love your mission systems. I've been playing it since the first version, but so far I still can not destroy the bridge. Can you guide me how to destroy the bridges (one or more ways)

Thank you very much!

Heya, glad you like them! Bridges seem to act a bit weird. The best way we've found to knock them down consistently is to put one or two explosive satchels in the center of the span and it should knock it down. But we've seen it go down with one and sometimes it takes more. Definitely needs more bang than just a few charges though.

Heya, glad you like them! Bridges seem to act a bit weird. The best way we've found to knock them down consistently is to put one or two explosive satchels in the center of the span and it should knock it down. But we've seen it go down with one and sometimes it takes more. Definitely needs more bang than just a few charges though.

Hi Meatball,

I have followed your instructions but it still not happen. I tried putting "Explosive Satchels" under the bridges and on the bridges. Still does work: (

Is it braked ? Or we just do that and the task is completed ?

Looks like you're right kakadk. I don't know what's changed in the last few patches, but it now appears impossible to destroy bridges. I tried 20 demo charges and 10 satchels and it didn't even scratch any of the bridges. I also tried to force the bridges to full damage and while they were 'damaged' they didn't show any signs of it.

I've updated that task to now require the players to mine each bridge with 3-4 mines to complete it.

To get the latest info for Force Recon and the other Altis on Fire missions, check out the main Campaign thread I've created for all three of the Altis on Fire missions.

Looks like you're right kakadk. I don't know what's changed in the last few patches, but it now appears impossible to destroy bridges. I tried 20 demo charges and 10 satchels and it didn't even scratch any of the bridges. I also tried to force the bridges to full damage and while they were 'damaged' they didn't show any signs of it.

I've updated that task to now require the players to mine each bridge with 3-4 mines to complete it.

To get the latest info for Force Recon and the other Altis on Fire missions, check out the main Campaign thread I've created for all three of the Altis on Fire missions.

Thank you so much, Meatball. Respect it !!!

Anyway, i supported all ur mission and now testing ur "Altis on Fire" ;)

Hope u have new update for Force Recon :D