Sign in to follow this  
slatts

M110 from Arma 2

Tonight I'm releasing the M110 ported from Arma 2 with permission from BIS. So far it contains a straight port from Operation Arrowhead but in the future with time allowing I might make one with a regular stock and not the PRS.

Pictures:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32013-11-1701-35-44-70_zps1808070a.png

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32013-11-1701-34-36-16_zps4a70fbbd.png

DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?fd2g367whbaxr34

Credit to BIS for allowing me to do this. Class name is simply "M110". Contains keys and ammo box.

Have fun :cool:

Oh lovely So cool :)

Slatts I'm sorry to speak off topic here but can you port Huey too?

The textures actually look pretty nice on the weapon. Thanks for the rifle slatts.

---------- Post added at 02:05 ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 ----------

Oh lovely So cool :)

Slatts I'm sorry to speak off topic here but can you port Huey too?

<sarcasm>Yeah actually, if you could just port over all the helos and jets while you're at it that would be great. Maybe some armored vehicles as well</sarcasm>

Bug found

Can't see Magzine at first person view

It just not about magazine problem but also grapical error i think

You know.. It's happen like spider web so spread it every where

Edited by kgino1045

Yeah, the rifle looks great, but I'm getting the floating mags like with your FN FAL. Other than that I love it.

When you have time, can you make this work with the ASDG Joint Rails Mod? :)

Edited by llMEANll
Rephrase

Only immediate nitpick is that you've got it using the 6.5 mm suppressor (regular, not LMG) instead of the 7.62 mm suppressor... otherwise, any chance that you can change the inventory picture to remove the nonexistent optic, or is doing so out of bounds WRT the modding license and porting?

Yeah, the rifle looks great, but I'm getting the floating mags like with your FN FAL. Other than that I love it.

I am also getting the floating mag. Great work though it looks awesome ingame. How hard would it be to animate the bipod?

Would it be possible to do a custom hand animation for this gun too? The trigger finger's outside the trigger guard and the support hand twitches and in some positions, such as sideways prone, even leave the handguard and just clip through the gun to float a little bit beside it.

Edit: Picture here ->

tMsGfbXl.jpg

It's a great gun, thanks for bringing this to the game! I hope the bugs are fixable, I'd love to have this in my toolbox in the future.

Also, would it be possible to enable the joint rails addon, so we can mount community attachments on the gun?

Edited by InstaGoat

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice job on the release Slatts!

Just to let you know I'm experiencing a bug with the magazine floating around the gun in mid air, here are some screenshots http://imgur.com/a/3ZqKY

Edited by TomClothier
Noticed a bug

Thanks for this good release!

Two issues:

- I'm experiencing the same bug like TomClothier.

- There is absolutley no anti-personal damage with the default ammunition - no stopping power!!!

Thanks for this good release!

Two issues:

- I'm experiencing the same bug like TomClothier.

- There is absolutley no anti-personal damage with the default ammunition - no stopping power!!!

Still working on a fix for the floating magazine. Also I've not had this issue about the rounds doing no damage, it uses vanilla rounds also used in the EBR battle rifle. Are you using any other mods or can any one else test this?

I just ran through a few tests against a team of 4 opfor and I was able to get one shot kills most of the time. Occasionally it would take two or even three rounds, but for the most part the damage seems good to me.

No Damage could be because SDAR underwater mags loaded up.

I had this with a set of M4s was driving me nuts.

They stop travelling after about 50ft or something silly.

Hey, i find this in a changelog in one of FHQ Accesoires, someone know what he means with that, it would be possible to fix the issue propably

Fixed a nasty issue with floating magazines and other visual artifacts caused by using the same name for Mode land Skeleton in model.cfg. Thanks to M4Mkey for his help in tracking this one down, he managed to find a way to 100% reproduce the issue.

When I go into command view (".") and rotate 360 degrees around my player with the M110 there is a sweet spot where the mag looks perfect in the gun. The rest of the time it's still floating. Hope it helps

So it's been quite a while since I said I would update this and I've done just that.

(hopefully!) fixing that floating mag bug that some people have.

Improving the RVMAT materials so the gun looks far better.

Fixed incorrect suppressor

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?fd2g367whbaxr34

Pic: http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/2014-05-11_00001_zps495870fa.jpg

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New update v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@slatts_m110.png

@ Slatts

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Thanks for the mirrors lads. Also if anyone who had the floating mag issue before can report back to me if it is fixed. I've never experienced it so can't really tell.

hi,

thnx for this mod. i like it much, but can you make it zeus compatible?

thnx again, keep up the good work

cheers