Sign in to follow this  
kdk11

Gorgon

Does anyone know where I can find the file to retexture the Gorgon's hand rales and other small parts like shown in green in the picture below?

<a  href=107410_screenshots_2013-11-16_00002_zpsa

"apc_wheeled_03_ext2_co" looked there? Also it seems you have put the camo on the wheels

Yeah this is a WIP mate. Trying to find the right style for a project. I have done the "apc_wheeled_03_ext2_co" but not sure why the railes etc arent being painted too

hmm..maybe check if they have been put on one of the _int_co textures

So is it possible to find these extras?

If they are indeed proxy objects there's not much you can do: You can't really retexture proxy objects assigned to a model without access to both models in O2.

Retexturing models that are used as proxy objects on other models requires making a separate .p3d for the proxy object that has the new texture set assigned, then altering the main vehicle model so that the proxy paths point to that separate, retextured model and saving that as a new .p3d as well.

I'm pretty sure there's no way to retexture it usingjust a config right now. From my tests those parts aren't assigned so they can be used with Hiddenselection. Someone from BIS must within Oxygen2 assign the model parts to their "camo" selection and then update the p3d file.

I think this has been partly fixed in the dev build, the hiddenSlections are still missing from the first LOD.

8Y0tlcSl.png

rIKdS3Ol.png