Sign in to follow this  
AveryTheKitty

Operation Aegean Shield - British Armed Forces

British Armed Forces.

Classnames are available ingame in the config library in the editor. Little cogwheel in the menu bar. Unit classnames are also indicated in the Editor window.

Classnames are available ingame in the config library in the editor. Little cogwheel in the menu bar. Unit classnames are also indicated in the Editor window.

OH thanks man:)

great mod mate, really enjoy it. but i would like to see some CfgGroups added to the mod, would be real nice because then it could easily be used with Alive

great mod mate, really enjoy it. but i would like to see some CfgGroups added to the mod, would be real nice because then it could easily be used with Alive

Sorry, but I'm no longer supporting this mod.

Nightmare since you are no longer supporting this mod, do you mind if i poke around in the mod, and see what i can do to update it?

Nightmare since you are no longer supporting this mod, do you mind if i poke around in the mod, and see what i can do to update it?

Sure. I should mention that I no longer have any of the files related to OAS.

nightmare, i have now updated the armor values of the various vest and helmets of your mod

but i would like to request your permission, as the original author, to take over the mod, and release it under a new name.
you will be credited along with the rest of the people from you credits list. while working on updating this mod, I´ve had some cool ideas i would like to carry out

the new name would be BAF 2035.

so what do you say?

nightmare, i have now updated the armor values of the various vest and helmets of your mod

but i would like to request your permission, as the original author, to take over the mod, and release it under a new name.

you will be credited along with the rest of the people from you credits list. while working on updating this mod, I´ve had some cool ideas i would like to carry out

the new name would be BAF 2035.

so what do you say?

I can appreciate your trying to help the community, but you need to to ask permission before editing someone else's work, its polite and common sense. You might want to have a look at the community guidelines created by the Addon Makers for Authors Rights Group. 

R0adki11, mister moderator sir, i did.

i refer to my post from the 21st of march 2016 in this very thread:

and said permission was granted by the author.