Sign in to follow this  
AveryTheKitty

Operation Aegean Shield - British Armed Forces

Very nice, will update now.

Any chance of the AAS Tank (KUMA?) being added?

Always thought the Slammer was a bit of a light tank compared with a MBT.

The Kuma reminds me a little of the Chally or at least a next gen MBT?

Keep up the great work.

Very nice, will update now.

Any chance of the AAS Tank (KUMA?) being added?

Always thought the Slammer was a bit of a light tank compared with a MBT.

The Kuma reminds me a little of the Chally or at least a next gen MBT?

Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

I'm not so sure on the Kuma, sorry. I've asked Yoshi if I can use his Challenger 2 but he hasn't replied.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Update 2.2.1:

Unfinished, Hotfix is coming later.

Changelog:

v2.2.1:

- Added Survivor and Rifleman (unarmed) units.

- Removed NATO & CSAT SF requirement.

- Modified helmet textures.

Requirements:

Download

I like the new vests added, but I hope in these small hot fixes you re-add the other camo's like DPM, DDPM and ACU which I guess you are just redoing.

Getting this error :S and its not noted in "known problems" whatever...

2014-03-13_00001_zps872e0932.jpg

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** thanks for the headsup

Edited by Guest

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey remove the NATO & CSAT SF requirement, it's not needed anymore.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Just a SITREP, I may postpone further work to work on a "just for fun" mod.

Edited by Nightmare515

I'm kind of confused. I may have mixed up different baf addons. The last one I got had about 6 or 7 pbos. This last one only has 1 or 2. I think it's the same mod. If so, which am I supposed to keep? When I said u.s. camo, the camo I mean looks like the u.s. army one before multicam. The one that didn't blend with anything. Is it similar?

Are you running DevBranch?

No mate, never have used the dev branch and always sticking on the official latest updates :)

I'm kind of confused. I may have mixed up different baf addons. The last one I got had about 6 or 7 pbos. This last one only has 1 or 2. I think it's the same mod. If so, which am I supposed to keep? When I said u.s. camo, the camo I mean looks like the u.s. army one before multicam. The one that didn't blend with anything. Is it similar?

UCP? IIRC there were a few on the SAS dudes...

I combined all the PBOs into one and a few other things because, A. It's easier to manage, and B. Zues compatibility. Also yeah the SAS used to have variants and I may add those back in later.

So I should delete all the old pbo's?

Yes. Delete the old PBO's to avoid any issues.

Same error for me on this one too, great addon by the way :)

It's not an issue, read the requirements.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

SITREP 00006:

I've been doing a lot of work on them now before I start work on the campaign:

http://i.imgur.com/ZUVjgdk.jpg (134 kB)

And here is one with an American soldier:

http://i.imgur.com/FFaGng8.jpg (158 kB)

Yes I did do a replacement retexture for the Americans to give them better Multicam. The only Multicam item I have to do now is the Kerry's Adapt outfit, and the Survive fatigues.

Thanks for the info, one question though - will running the development branch affect affect joining a regular server or connecting with others who maybe are not running this development build, otherwise this addon would surely be classed as a Dev branch build only?

Cheers,

Thanks for the info, one question though - will running the development branch affect affect joining a regular server or connecting with others who maybe are not running this development build, otherwise this addon would surely be classed as a Dev branch build only?

Cheers,

Dev builds in no situation ever can connect with regular build servers

So this addon - at present is not compatible for the general community who run regular ARMA3 therefore, understood.

Thanks for the info.

Warrior SITREP 00002:

http://i.imgur.com/mq9ha7y.jpg (348 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/UMEh3OG.jpg (356 kB)

I added the Normal map over the textures and also added the Task Force Aegis icon and a Scottish flag. ;)

I've decided to release around Wednesday or Friday.

Wow, just seen this & it looks amazing mate. Any chance you could make Welsh arma please. Just put the Welsh flag on them. Any chance in having English, Welsh& Scottish flashes on the soldiers also please?

Thanks a million

Wow, just seen this & it looks amazing mate. Any chance you could make Welsh arma please. Just put the Welsh flag on them. Any chance in having English, Welsh& Scottish flashes on the soldiers also please?

Thanks a million

Maybe, I had to reinstall my OS and wipe my C drive so I have to remake ALL the textures and stuff.

Hey there Nightmare, is there any idea when you think this mod may work on regular ArmA3, and not rely on the Dev Branch?

Hey there Nightmare, is there any idea when you think this mod may work on regular ArmA3, and not rely on the Dev Branch?

It works for me on regular arma, I think that was part of it as that is what he plays on and therefore cannot confirm that it will work on regular build.

It works for me on regular arma, I think that was part of it as that is what he plays on and therefore cannot confirm that it will work on regular build.

My point really is, if I install this mod on my server and ensure all players have this Mod too - will it run correctly, especially since the recent updates?

My point really is, if I install this mod on my server and ensure all players have this Mod too - will it run correctly, especially since the recent updates?

This mod is no longer supported by me.

To answer your questions; yes, if it's installed on the sever and all players have it installed.