Sign in to follow this  
shay_gman

COD VS BF4 video - What's does it got to do with ArmA 3?

I just saw this video and decided to share it.

If you want to know why I posted it in ArmA 3 thread - watch till the end ;) and no I can't bring you back the 6 minutes of your life.

Gamespot deserves to be dangled by their feet off a bridge for the Campaign aspect. Not gonna lie, the Battlefield 4 Campaign was a rush. Besides that, lol, the ending was funny. Though, i don't fully understand the point here.

Was about to hit report button, shortly before the end, haha! Watching to the end is important^^

lololol trolled baad! Awesome!

Edited by NeuroFunker

Not gonna lie, the Battlefield 4 Campaign was a rush. Besides that, lol, the ending was funny. Though, i don't fully understand the point here.
What made me laugh about the ending of BF4's campaign?

Chang's -- actually Zhang's, if you know Mandarin -- "destroyer" warship was none other than an Independence-class LCS with a different tower/superstructure and its fore gun moved rearward closer to the tower, with what-could-have-been VLS cells in front of it! The shape of the hull was a dead giveaway, as was the lower portion of the superstructure and the aft-facing SeaRAM.

Not so funny was, as TV Tropes pointed out:

"The ending allows for the player to kill the significant black character, the significant Asian female character, or an entire aircraft carrier (which has one of the other significant characters who is Asian), but the player character (who is presumably white) has to survive. Bravo, DICE."... with 'Bravo' linking to the Sarcasm Mode trope.

"The ending allows for the player to kill the significant black character, the significant Asian female character, or an entire aircraft carrier (which has one of the other significant characters who is Asian), but the player character (who is presumably white) has to survive. Bravo, DICE."... with 'Bravo' linking to the Sarcasm Mode trope.

I really hope this is meant as a joke, or are game critics really at the bottom of human intelligence... :j:

Hilarious ending - thanks for sharing!

I really hope this is meant as a joke, or are game critics really at the bottom of human intelligence... :j:
Didn't see the sarcasm in the troper's "Bravo"?

What made me laugh about the ending of BF4's campaign?

Chang's -- actually Zhang's, if you know Mandarin -- "destroyer" warship was none other than an Independence-class LCS with a different tower/superstructure and its fore gun moved rearward closer to the tower, with what-could-have-been VLS cells in front of it! The shape of the hull was a dead giveaway, as was the lower portion of the superstructure and the aft-facing SeaRAM.

The final choice in my opinion has nothing to do with anything other than choosing from your best buddies, comrades who went a long way through the battle, only to have an unfortunate decision in the end of it all. Though, i was mad i couldn't choose myself to be sacraficed. Besides that, i do agree about the ship as well. Looks a hell lot like her -

35ap4cw.jpg

Great game BF4 is. But when it comes down to team oriented and realistic gameplay... Arma 3 is the true wargame. Though, i wish Arma 3 sounds were like Battlefield 4's.

When Battlefield 2 came out I played it a few times, but soon got fed up with caffeine fuelled snotty nosed kids who spent their lives on the game whooping my ass with hacks, glitches and other exploits. Watching that video reminds me how awfully unrealistic and arcade the game is. Absolutely no team work or planning - just a spray and pray bloodfest. The entire mission plan? To shoot them before they shoot you with your finger on the spacebar just in case.

More to the point, is it any wonder you have migrating console players moaning about some of ArmA's attributes?

I wonder if Arma 4 gets space combat now :)

doesn't RV terrain automatically add water to the maps?

would be curious if someone manages to create a space level in arma 3 :D

Now I imagine what will happen if BIS manages to make good Indoor AI someday.

All Arma players will be like: "Woo it´s 2020 and we finally have proper CQB with AI that is able to navigate indoors, occupy houses and use them as defensive positions and fight from House to House"

And the BF, CoD players will look upon us with uncomprehension and ask themselves wtf is wrong with us.

When Battlefield 2 came out I played it a few times, but soon got fed up with caffeine fuelled snotty nosed kids who spent their lives on the game whooping my ass with hacks, glitches and other exploits. Watching that video reminds me how awfully unrealistic and arcade the game is. Absolutely no team work or planning - just a spray and pray bloodfest. The entire mission plan? To shoot them before they shoot you with your finger on the spacebar just in case.

More to the point, is it any wonder you have migrating console players moaning about some of ArmA's attributes?

I heard BF2:PR was (is) actually pretty darn good.