Sign in to follow this  
kdk11

RED Arrows????

Anyone fancy some Red Arrows in game? I think the Buzzard would be perfect for this aircraft.

red_arrows_inverted_large.jpg

Then consider it done! Will start work on it tomorrow when home from work :)

sounds nice, since there is only ONE freaking airplane in Arma 3... PLEASE PLEASE make this a reality.. the more planes the better!

Thanks for doing this.

also, are you going to change any of the flight characteristics? I imagine that these red arrows are a bit more spry and nimble then the buzzard?

Erm no. I have no idea how to do that. Maybe I do the textures and someone else does that sort of thing? Also add the capability to use different colour smoke?

No way. It will ruin the immersion for Arma3. The BAE Hawk is too modern and technologically sophisticated an aircraft for the default 2035 Armaverse.

May I suggest something, first this is a great idea and looking forward. But please can you make one

that would seem real for the AAF. Like some kind of demo aircraft say with green smoke and greenish

colours just think up something I don't mind, but not an RAF Red Arrows only. Please. :)

Well I saw those, they look really nice, but your idea was to make an aerobatics aircraft. And then the Red Arrows are nice indeed eventhough they

don't use the L39 but the Hawk. But I thought if you got the texture files and the .pbo open to make a mod. Maybee think up some imaginary cool

painsceme for the Altis Airforce so they'll also have a demo aircraft also. :-)