kronzky

Support Call V2 (Universal mission customizer)

:yay: Great mod for single player introverts like me, is there a quick key to bring up the module as opposed to pausing the game with esc? Thanks man great work.

OK, I'm new to ARMA2 and I tried out this mod to allow me to choose weapons in the middle of a standard campaign mission. Does this work in those missions, cos I got the menu but nothing listed to choose from.

Program version is latest Steam download 1.11

i put the .pbo in the AddOns folder and the menu appears when I hit escape, so i guess it has loaded. However, I get the lines pasted below in my .RPT file when I run the program, (amongst other stuff).

Any help would be appreciated. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Matt

Error loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayInterrupt/controls/KRON_SC/

Error in expression <er;

};

};

if ((count allMissionObjects "ModuleZoneRestriction_F")==0) exitWith >

Error position: <"ModuleZoneRestriction_F")==0) exitWith >

Error Missing )

File KRON_SupportCall_A2\data\scripts\functions.hpp, line 405

Error in expression <er;

};

};

if ((count allMissionObjects "ModuleZoneRestriction_F")==0) exitWith >

Error position: <"ModuleZoneRestriction_F")==0) exitWith >

Error Missing )

File KRON_SupportCall_A2\data\scripts\functions.hpp, line 405

Error loading control bin\config.bin/RscDisplayInterrupt/controls/KRON_SC/

OK, I'm new to ARMA2 and I tried out this mod to allow me to choose weapons in the middle of a standard campaign mission. Does this work in those missions, cos I got the menu but nothing listed to choose from.

Program version is latest Steam download 1.11

It looks like you're running Arma2, but this thread is for the Arma3 version (the discussion for the Arma2 version is here).

Could it be that you're perhaps also using the Support Call module for A3? They both have the same version number, but are NOT interchangeable!

has this been kept up to date in working order throughout the updates of the last couple of years? I have always loved this addon in both A2 and A3 but the last time I used it the box showed up when i pressed esc. but there were no text contained within it nor did anything work when i clicked on those empty fields. Thank You for this liberating addon Kronzky, and all of the past fun i've had with it. Please update this if you so choose. It's a great asset to the community,, and a legendary one :)

Kronzky,

Thanks for that, I hadn't realised that there were two versions with the same version no. Where do I get the Arma 2 version? Could you provide a link?

Edit: just found the link for both versions and downloaded the Arma2 version. Still no luck. Any thoughts?

Sorry, I realise I'm still posting in the wrong thread.

Matt

Edited by travellingmatt

mine currently looks like this

BD0914107CB68DF7440DAC0B0712E557FC1F878B

No idea why its not working properly I have tried it via regular editor and via any mission I have but they all come out the same as this one.

That's pretty strange, as I run the same version (and the same old addon from my site), and have no problems at all:

NrxcN5Fl.jpg

I suspect there might be another addon conflicting with this one, but that could be a PITA to troubleshoot.

I wouldn't mind fixing my addon, in case there's a conflict with some other one, but I don't really feel like downloading tons of stuff, and doing endless trial-and-error runs, to find out which particular one doesn't get along with mine (especially, since I don't really play much Arma myself anymore).

So... I'll need your help here. If you experience problems, and have other addons installed, see if you can pinpoint which one is causing the problem, and let me know. I'll then try to troubleshoot what parts are incompatible, and see if I can find a solution.

Edited by Kronzky

Kronsky,

My version looks similar. I have the top bar with the category icons, but nothing in the lower left section.

I am running vanilla Arma2, with only the one add on (SupportCall_A2 dated 13/11/2013). Version is 1.11 from the Steam download site. Not sure of the build.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Weird thing is that I just ran Take on Helicopters, patched to v 1.05 and although your add-on is in the Arma folder, it appears and works in that game.

Matt

Edited by travellingmatt
Found new info

Kronzky,

Thank you (again :) ) for this addon. I have a feature request for it (if you're still maintaining it): would you mind adding scopes to the list of weapons or support equipment? I just started using it for Arma 3 and I can only request weapons without scopes (unless I missed all the scopes in one of the lists).

Arma 3 v1.94.145.977 , some lines are having error

--    fix.sqf  line 16, and others

any chance for an update?

Is there a way to remove the 2 vehicle limit from the most recent version? i was used to being able to call in any vehicle when needed but no longer can.....any ideas??