@ACE_Compat_RHSAFRF
@ACE_Compat_RHS_GREF
@Advanced_Urban_Rappelling

Server:

IP: 213.133.110.170:2322

Name: Patrol Operations by www.killahpotatoes.de

TS: ts3.killahpotatoes.de

• Like 1

I've created a mobile "Mission Operations Center" that deploys from a Hunter. This allows you to take the MOC with you, and you don't have to return to base.  This is not a mobile respawn point. See step 4 for that.

You can do other vehicles, but that requires you tweak the position of the objects, or use Champ's CHHQ script position finder. 

1. Download this script CHHQ.sqf, and place in your mission directory. 

2. Place Hunter on map and add this line to the init. 

null = [this] execVM "CHHQ.sqf";

3. Place a Vehicle Respawn Module and sync it to the vehicle. Add the following to the "Expression" field of the module. 

(_this select 0) execVM "CHHQ.sqf";

4. Optional. To create a mobile respawn point, place a respawn position module near the vehicle, and sync it to the vehicle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll add it to the existing MHQ system due to popular request ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TIP OF THE DAY!

To restrict vehicles in the vehicle depot.....edit the command line in the game logic for that depot.

To spawn full air vehicles for BLUFOR:

[this,["Helicopter","VTOL_01_base_F","Air"],"FactionTypeBLU"] call MPSF_fnc_createVirtualDepot;

To spawn helicopters only for OPFOR:

[this,["Helicopters"],"FactionTypeOPF"] call MPSF_fnc_createVirtualDepot;

• Like 1

What am I doing wrong?  I created a MHQ Truck (so it says in list) but when it came to respawn it did not show up?  Also I can not figure out how to make a Ralleypoint but I see the code in there for it?

Hi Vengeance, 

Post the code where you added the vehicle to make it a MHQ please. 

I found that sometimes when selecting a vehicle that has been designated MHQ, if you rotate your view around the vehicle it works. Very strange I know. But I've had times where I select the vehicle, and leave the depot , and I don't get the message a MHQ +5 points. I learned that if I rotate my view in the depot, it works. Try it. 

In regards to rallypoint, that may be part of squad mod, and is not available. There are functions that are not up and running yet. 

Thanks Blackheart_Six,

I did not add any code for MHQ, but i also did not rotate I just drove to location, so I will try the rotate thing!

Thanks,

Also don't forget to deploy the MHQ when you get to the location ;)

I'll look into the rotate requirement... that should not be required

I don't think it's the actual rotation. I think it's a timing thing. Close the module too fast and it doesn't pick up the MHQ. 

A more elegant solution to above is the following:

From Discord Roy86: 

this event triggers accross all connected assets

["MyCustomEvent","onDeployVehicle",{/MyCodeHere/}] call MPSF_fnc_addEventHandler;

Variables passed are:

params ["_vehicle","_creator"];

so add the above code into the init and write your code in the section for MyCodeHere

every time a vehicle spawned, that code will run when the event is fired

1. Copy the CHHQ.sqf to your mission directory. 

2. Place the following line in the init.sqf file: 

["MyCustomEvent","onDeployVehicle",{(_this select 0) execVM "CHHQ.sqf";}] call MPSF_fnc_addEventHandler;

3. When you deploy a Hunter from the vehicle depot, it will add the action to "Deploy TOC" to the action menu. 

4. To make the Hunter a PO4 MHQ respawn point, edit the configuration.sqf the root of the mission folder, add the vehicle to MHQVehicles[]. 

class CfgRespawnMP {
	enabled = 1;
	MHQvehicles[] = {"B_MRAP_01_F","B_Heli_transport_01_F"};
	class west {
		respawn[] = {"Base","Group","Rallypoint","Wave","Counter","Spectator","Trigger"};
		respawnTimer = 10;//120;
		redeploy[] = {"Base","Group","Halo","Rallypoint"};
		redeployVehicles[] = {"Base","Halo"};
		redeployDelay = 10;
	};

Will you be including the Cambodia Terrain (Prei) in the future?

Many thanks for your hard work on this long-awaited project.

I think the goal is to encourage users to port maps themselves, then create a central repository for all to use. 

If you want add a map look here

• Like 1

Correct, My main focus during beta is to make the core versions as solid as possible with as much support for mods etc. New maps/factions will be determined after the Beta though the maps currently planned: NATO/CSAT/AAF versions of Altis, Malden, Tanoa & CUP terrains Chernarus, Takistan with factions TBD.

Any ports and variants I will need support from community to create and manage but will co-ordinate with contributors once Beta is complete.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi roy, finaly po4 is out !!

one of the best mission after domination (xeno).

I need to port the mission on my island .

i see here how , but i dont understand how i start all this.

do i need to edit configuration.hpp , descr....

what files i need in my mission folder ?  

need to copy all files from mpsf_v20160630_0.Malden folder? or can i use altis mission as well?

and then what? start from 2d or 3d editor for Generating Config Map Data?

thanks in advance

Hi Dragon, 

Are u on discord? There are a couple folks there who have ported to new maps. They would be able to help. Jump on this discord channel

Which island are you porting to? I haven't done it yet, but maybe I could try it. I want to learn the process. 

I am not trying to speak for Roy, but I know he is busy trying to get to final version.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 5:48 PM, jus61 said:

Server is Online:

Mod:

@RHSUSAF
@RHSAFRF
@RHSGREF
@ACRE2
@CBA_A3
@ADV_ACE_CPR
@ace
@ACE_Compat_RHSUSAF
@ACE_Compat_RHSAFRF
@ACE_Compat_RHS_GREF
@Advanced_Urban_Rappelling

Server:

IP: 213.133.110.170:2322

Name: Patrol Operations by www.killahpotatoes.de

TS: ts3.killahpotatoes.de

Hi jus61I couldn't join the server as I was getting an ACRE error.  I lodaded ACRE from the Arma launcher as I did with the other mods.  Is this because of the double ACRE update yesterday?

20 hours ago, Blackheart_Six said:

Hi Dragon, 

Are u on discord? There are a couple folks there who have ported to new maps. They would be able to help. Jump on this discord channel

Which island are you porting to? I haven't done it yet, but maybe I could try it. I want to learn the process. 

I am not trying to speak for Roy, but I know he is busy trying to get to final version.

Hi Blackheart,

i want to port the mission on my island (i have not publish my island yet .) It is a big island based on real life topo . location  central aegean open sea in Greece. I m working on this about 4 years and still adding stuff. It have full working electric power grid based on AEG scripts , full road grid , military bases , naval base , airport , ports , marinas ,shipyard, many villages, clear locations ready for mission builders ,3 more islands around and many other locations  like power plants , domes , underwater places , radars , antennas etc.

• Like 1

I did the process last night, working with Crazy on discord. I ran Altis, and compared with Roy's Altis.hpp. Very close in size, and line numbers.  I am putting together a step by step guide.  I have a feeling this will be a popular process. Once I run it by someone on discord, then I'll post it up here. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow the latest. 

Your island sounds very interesting. Looking forward to final product. I am interested once PO4 is finalized(is it ever really finalized), and released, importing some terrains. I want to start from scratch and work with the MPSF Framework only. 

21 hours ago, kman_(kya) said:

Hi jus61I couldn't join the server as I was getting an ACRE error.  I lodaded ACRE from the Arma launcher as I did with the other mods.  Is this because of the double ACRE update yesterday?

Won't watch it tonight.

21 hours ago, kman_(kya) said:

18 minutes ago, jus61 said:

Won't watch it tonight.

Is this Patrols Ops related? Or is somehow your messages are showing up here? 

On 12/5/2017 at 3:49 PM, Blackheart_Six said:

think the goal is to encourage users to port maps themselves, then create a central repository for all to use. 

Excellent, thanks very much. I'll give it a go

2 hours ago, Blackheart_Six said:

Is this Patrols Ops related? Or is somehow your messages are showing up here? 

jus61 posted in this thread that he had  a server up running Patrol Ops 4.  So I responded to him here.

• Thanks 1

I'm really enjoying playing Patrol Ops 4. I like the combined arms approach to missions. My thanks to roy86 and the team. Question, I deployed the MHQ and I can spawn my player from it back to base. How do I redeploy from base back to the MHQ? I'm guessing the Patrol Ops 4 flag pole at Safe Base Charlie, but I don't get a scroll wheel option on it.

I see there is a fatigue parameter.

Can you add an aimsway parameter?

player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {call ghst_fnc_playeraddactions}];  
call ghst_fnc_playeraddactions;
//player addEventHandler ["HandleDamage", {call ghst_fnc_savegear}];
if !("PARAM_AimSway" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue == 100) then {
	call ghst_fnc_aimsway;
	player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {call ghst_fnc_aimsway}];
};

class PARAM_AimSway {
			title = "Player Aiming Sway:";
			values[] = {100,0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10};
			texts[] = {"default","0","0.1","0.2","0.3","0.4","0.5","0.6","0.7","0.8","0.9","1.0"};
			default = 2;
		};

fn_aimsway.sqf
private ["_unit","_coef"];
_unit = _this select 0;
_coef = ("PARAM_AimSway" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) / 10;

_unit setCustomAimCoef _coef;
_unit setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0.2 + _coef;