Sign in to follow this  
jgbtl292

little chances and bugs for a better rounder gameply dear BIS .....

1 - inventory not for use when player sit in a car ,copter ,tank - ass in infantry focused game its better i can use my inventory on the way to the target ;) or in a save place in a battle then outisde - in a copter is this the must have !

2- copters and paratroopers - now im on the way to the battle and i must jump with no backpack !!?? focus is on infantry now - then give the paratroopers here backbacks - and the copter a inventory when the the soldiers sit in.

3 - inventory for the ammo load in armored vehicles. i am the commander in my tank, i have the plan for the next battle, when the enemy has no tanks then e need no or a lower Ap load in my tank. then i need more HE

4 - al little more sight in tanks and apc - the black hole .... little more half left - half right sight for the driver !!!!!!!!

5- i can not see is the number 6- 8 - 9 the fond is terrible !

6- better icons for the ai bar - is hard to see where is driver - the dudes in the load have the same pic !! make a pic with a chair for the dudes in the load.

7- more then ten ai in the ai bar - we have the space now in big monitors in 2013 ;) - maby for one tank one pic ! the commander. all other / driver - gunner / you command over the commander in the vehicle

8- pip for driving cam in the armored cars for the driver

9- better armor simulation .... an apc eat 6 or more AP - ( yes for abc we have he ) a ap makes more damge ! than this was we have on a abc - its not a truck ^^

10 - no high res texture on enter able hex walls / hex tunnel

11- no entering of the hex watch tower

12 - we need a HQ vehicle in the vanilla game for many game modes with a tent for deploying

13 - thermal sight in the rain or fog is real terrible ;)

14- the solar panels are not destroyable - the ai drive in and come not out ^^

15- many stone walls kill the ai - the broke his wheels all the time . all wheeled cars need a chance your wheels function.

16- set the ai on scan horizon - and he will never end this action. bring the stop scan horizon button from ofp BACK

17- more military things for mission builders - radar sights and others - the radar in the etitor ist not a radar ! is a mobile send mast ..... and military tends

18- backpacks for paratroopers ! cant finish the mission all my batttle load is in the copter .. and when the copter must land to bring the paratroopers her explosives, granades and others then i need no paratroopers ^^

19- new add for the artillery computer . a button for the splash wide - and ellipse or better a small long splash side for streets ;)

20- mines on the arty are to many - for 155mm arty you have no ap mines and never at mines ! this ist for rocket arty !! and then not hundred of mines .....

21- ammo boxes for static launchers and gmg mg

22- sunglasses with function

23- to heavy load in the slammer - normal is the space for 2 wounded infantry - now you can put in in the mbt 6 full loaded soldiers ... where is the space for this ^^ is a little freaky

24 ai shoting to hard - normal you have a fire open line from 200 m with no optics and 300m with optics . for DMR 600m now all shot on 600 m or higher and the normal soldier is a special marksman ^^ on the unit cam you can see the ai have no breat they shot all time accurate. the ai can see you all time behind walls houses hills ^^ a litte tweak was nice // 0.3 seconds, you look with the half from your head over a wall - and 6 ai, and all look in a other direction . fire on you absolute deadly ^^

later the others ....

Edited by JgBtl292

Most of what you suggested is nice. I especially agree with #15, that made me chuckle. While we can't expect the ai to run over stone bolders and walls and get away with it (too much), the AI aren't exactly known for their precision driving skills. Either fix the ai's driving to avoid these small stone walls... (not gonna happen), or reduce the amount of the stone walls. Or change how vehicles handle damage in regards to the wheels and tracks. Even tracked vehicles get ruined very quickly with these damned tiny stone walls... which happen to be every fucking where.

the feedback tracker is ... is for nothing ^^ and to full with we need womens and others ;) and i cant open or vote or other in the tracker ! only read i have no registration butttons ore others ...

the feedback tracker is ... is for nothing ^^ and to full with we need womens and others ;) and i cant open or vote or other in the tracker ! only read i have no registration butttons ore others ...

Message Dwarden and he can get the tracker working for you. Most things are known issues though and didn't need a new thread to be created for.

---------- Post added at 00:06 ---------- Previous post was at 00:03 ----------

"23- to heavy load in the slammer - normal is the space for 2 wounded infantry - now you can put in in the mbt 6 full loaded soldiers ... where is the space for this ^^ is a little freaky" The Slammer is the Merkava Mk4 which is designed to carry infantry to battle. Though you could be referring to the medical transport version of the merkava mk4 but we do not have that yet in game.

5- i can not see is the number 6- 8 - 9 the fond is terrible !

I agree with this one... bumbers 5, 6, 8 and 9 look very much alike.

At first I thought the co-axial machine gun on the Slammer said "8.6mm" so I assumed it was supposed to be .338 Lapua. :p

Hello JgBtl292,

it is highly appreciated that you are looking for bugs and report them, however as it was already explained, we have the feedback tracker for this. The feedback tracker is a awesome resource which is heavily used by the devs. For immediate feedback, you can also use the dev branch feedback thread.

Additionally, there is a thread to post simple suggestions or feature requests in.

Please use these already existing methods for reporting bugs, providing feedback or requesting features.

Thank you! :)