Sign in to follow this  
subliminalss

Group Manager, Loadout and Paper Doll addon

I Really Like This Group Manager, Unfortunately I Am Having A Problem With It Since ARMA Update. I Am Getting Error MSG - Picture: \CA\UI_F\DATA\MAP_BACKGROUND2_CO.PAA Not Found! The In Game Map Is Dark, And Says No Satellite Connection Or Something. No Other Mods Except CBA. I Know This Thread Is Kind Of Old But Thought It Would Be Best Place To Post

Yes I got the same issues last night when I loaded her up for the first time in about a year and a half. Had to get rid of the Paper Doll Gear Menu, Virtual Arsenal is in instead and the Interface HPP updated. It is fixed will upload later on today >5pm UK time.

Norrin's Revive is also in from a long time ago. Ill probably have to take that out and have 2 versions as I'm guessing some people wont like that?

Its actions are:

recruit a unit: (they have to have a name for the next part so if its a Zeus created person then you have to name them)

then 0-0-0 to reload the scripts and it resets allowing you to revive everyone in your group. And be revived in SP etc.

Edited by SubliminalSS

Bump, Added download links for 1.05.

V1.05

Edited the Interface Common Settings to point to the correct loaction for assets post marksmen update.

Added Norrn's Revive Script so you can be revived and revive group members. Seperate PBO for now. ONLY USE 1

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Annoyed. Keeps showing a blak screen with a message that unit is unconscious press escape select other playable unit. Whats the deal?

Shame this no longer seems to be working.  Great painless way to recruit AI.  I find it odd AI recruitment is set up in such a complex way.