Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Sub sunk

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the weeks after 9/11, like everyone else in the country I think we were looking for something we could do as an industry to make a statement about our commitment to our country and our armed forces," IDSA President Doug Lowenstein told Reuters.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeeeeaaaah, like giving them games and movies!

I can just see the captain issuing a battle order to fire a torpedo and getting a response that the mouse is missing.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 27 2002,20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can just see the captain issuing a battle order to fire a torpedo and getting a response that the mouse is missing.<span id='postcolor'>

lol, that could be kinda of embarresing should the need arise

Will pings be affected in a similar manner as the OFP footsteps EAX bug, should Creative provide audio equipment?

"Decelerate hardware!". "Ay, Ay, sir!".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He also said that after the games and the consoles were shipped to a central military facility, the organization sent an executive to ensure that the right games were matched with the right consoles, to avoid sending out incompatible systems. <span id='postcolor'>

and just what kind of brain do you need to do those tasks? geeze talk about wasteful habit!

yeah...give games so that in case of an emergency ends, they can all clamor back to consoles and argue who is better in kicking punt. biggrin.gif

i'm sure a lot of those sailors want to play Super Mario cart 64 biggrin.gif

Isn't it impressive what great ideas these guys have!!!

I'm having a feeling that Mister Bush is behind this....

j/k wink.gif

Windows TP - Navy Edition

Are you sure you want to fire torpedo?

*pressing yes*

Firing sequence initiated, press "next" to continue.

*pressing next*

Please read our licence agreement before launching your desired torpedo.

*Pressing Next*

You have selected to launch the torpedo.

Launching sequence starting in:

"Launch.exe have made an ilegal option in 12155x4354323*KJHDSKL" - Program terminated, any unsaved work may be lost. Please send in data to Microcroft for later investigation.

*Sending data*

Please stand by...

Data succesfully transfered, Thank you for using MicroCroft!

*Please select your target*

*Targeting selfdetoator*

*Boooom*

yeah, I suppose thats why they didnt give them PC's, the PC might link up with the ships mainframe somehow tounge.gif

And now we wont have FF accidents involving trigger happy Americans because they will be so busy beating up Grannies in GTA3 wink.gif

"Full Ahead Flank!"

"Sir, I cant find the accelarate key on this controller!"

"I think its the X key Larry"

"Thanks, there we go"

"We're not going fast enough!"

"Dont worry Sir, theres a good strip of road up ahead, we'll get speed there"

"We got a bad guy coming up our arse!"

"Really Sir? I cant see anyone behind me"

*Submarine gets hit by two Torpedoes*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 28 2002,04:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah, I suppose thats why they didnt give them PC's, the PC might link up with the ships mainframe somehow tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What mainframe is there on these ships? confused.gif

Maybe those having the XBox might be lucky to get OFP in the future.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 28 2002,09:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 28 2002,04:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah, I suppose thats why they didnt give them PC's, the PC might link up with the ships mainframe somehow tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What mainframe is there on these ships? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Probably not, but they do have computer system so it is too dangerours to let Windows get anywhere near them!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 28 2002,10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but they do have computer system so it is too dangerours to let Windows get anywhere near them!<span id='postcolor'>

Das Boot.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 28 2002,09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 28 2002,10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but they do have computer system so it is too dangerours to let Windows get anywhere near them!<span id='postcolor'>

Das Boot.<span id='postcolor'>

boot.gif

confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 28 2002,10:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 28 2002,09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Aug. 28 2002,10:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but they do have computer system so it is too dangerours to let Windows get anywhere near them!<span id='postcolor'>

Das Boot.<span id='postcolor'>

boot.gif

confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Boot.jpg

or ..................

reboot.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 28 2002,10:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your spam is showing, madame.<span id='postcolor'>

Are you mocking me? tounge.gif

Hmmm.............................. post count is 4999. What should I waste it on? Suggestions?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Aug. 28 2002,10:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 28 2002,10:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Your spam is showing, madame.<span id='postcolor'>

Are you mocking me? tounge.gif

Hmmm.............................. post count is 4999. What should I waste it on? Suggestions?<span id='postcolor'>

as usual, spam or suggestions biggrin.gif