Sign in to follow this  
ovsyan

Weird problems

I am playing Arma 3 from Alpha version and had almost no problems. But 3 weeks later FPS in MP started jumping on some servers from 15-50 fps. on other 30-70 and all the time weird freezing walking freezing on second, turning the same thing (unplayable). But on almost empty server with 10 ppl on 'good FPS' server freezings almost unseen but still i have them. When server filled up freezing are seen well like always. My settings are Ultra with V Sync off, Cautics off, SSAD off, View Distance 1200. I had played on those settings for a long time, was no freeze at all. FPS in game, in serious scenes where everything was destroyed had not less 20 FPS.

At the same time in SP evrything good. No faults at all in MP. All Benchmarks working fine other games too. I was trying to resolve that problem by my own but couldn't. Was trying everything unparking CPU cleaning PC all other stuff. Nothing helped with these stupid freezes. What should i do ???.

Pc spec :

i5 3570K 4.5Ghz

Corsair H110

MB ASrock Extream 4

SSD Kingston SSDNow V300, 240GB,

Ram 8GB Corsair Dominator GT

Video Asus GTX 760 DirectCU

I am playing Arma 3 from Alpha version and had almost no problems. But 3 weeks later FPS in MP started jumping on some servers from 15-50 fps. on other 30-70 and all the time weird freezing walking freezing on second, turning the same thing (unplayable). But on almost empty server with 10 ppl on 'good FPS' server freezings almost unseen but still i have them. When server filled up freezing are seen well like always. My settings are Ultra with V Sync off, Cautics off, SSAD off, View Distance 1200. I had played on those settings for a long time, was no freeze at all. FPS in game, in serious scenes where everything was destroyed had not less 20 FPS.

At the same time in SP evrything good. No faults at all in MP. All Benchmarks working fine other games too. I was trying to resolve that problem by my own but couldn't. Was trying everything unparking CPU cleaning PC all other stuff. Nothing helped with these stupid freezes. What should i do ???.

I have same pb, since few days, i can't play. Heavy FPs drop and weird freeze every seconds.

Only one solution : find a server without battleye

Problem : 99% servers have BE

Any idea?

Battleye has had problems with AVG in the past.

Do you have an anti-virus program running?

I have ESET smart security 7 and it doesn't like BE

I try with ESET smart security 6 and all work like before.

I don't know if the latest BE or latest ESET make my pb.

Pb solve for the moment

Thanks for the tips guys ! I will try to uninstal ESET later. And we will see.

With your antiVirus (especially ESET) find any memory scanners and turn them off, this is the part that is giving you the freezing/warping effect as it does not play nice with BE.

ESET -> advanced settings -> computer -> HIPS - untick Enable advanced memory scanner

Thanks again everything works fine !