Sign in to follow this  
skyofrim

favorite thing to do in arma III (arma 3)

what is your most favorite thing to do in arma III (arma 3). me transporting troops to one place to another

i fly carefully don't want the troops to die in my helicopter but i know a guy that does barrel rolls :D killed me and other guys that was in the helicopter

Making missions and realizing how bad@voiceacting I am. Now I only do AAF/FIA voices because I'm okay at those.

Edited by steamtex

Tough one, so many fun things to do in Arma. The one I like most is probably working together with friends or at least friendly people, though.

Favorite thing to do in Arma 3? For me, voice commands. I only play in Single Player mode. :cool:

i meet people all the time when transporting :D

---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:30 ----------

also you discuss other people's favorite thing

Love to play around the fact that you can drop tracked vehicles from like 1000 meters high without taking damage. Would be fun in a mission where you play as a simple patrol and suddenly ten tanks drop down from the sky. :p

Love to play around the fact that you can drop tracked vehicles from like 1000 meters high without taking damage. Would be fun in a mission where you play as a simple patrol and suddenly ten tanks drop down from the sky. :p

Tried reconstituting the scene from the A-Team movie. Always failed miserably, but had a ton of fun trying.

Same, as in Arma 2 - testing scripts and stuff.

Finding unusual scenery on the map and weather settings that inspire me to create new missions apart of the usual blue sky - kill enemies at 400m range.