Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Hey Tonic, could you please reply to my question to when you find the time?

I will when I collect my thoughts on it. I have not touched the SQL code in a while so explaining it off hand isn't a easy task.

Hi I like this. I must say thank you Tonic. But i have some issues. and those issues are solft in your 3.1.0. Version. Now is my one question when can we expect that to see..

And there is one bug more. Cops gear wont save when hitting sync data in player menu.

Have a good day. Greets Mike

3.1.0 will be available when it's available.

hello someone leio my message? could only help me with this problem that I have to connect to server

Is there a way to keep the Police lights working during the day? i found a piece of code that talks about && moon < 1 i removed that ( thought i was gonna be smart ) but that doesnt seem to trigger it :)

Tonic could you tell me how to disable the brutal and automatic change of time and days and nights.

help me, to tell me why this happens to me, I try to connect to my server altis life and tells us this in a black screen

setting up client, please wait

someone setting up servers altis life here? I'm willing to pay for the work and I'm tired, I've been 1 week 3 days without being able to move from here

---------- Post added at 03:09 ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 ----------

you have to open any specific port on the machine?

must have the database hosted on the same dedicated or can be also validates a database hosted on another host

help me, to tell me why this happens to me, I try to connect to my server altis life and tells us this in a black screen

setting up client, please wait

someone setting up servers altis life here? I'm willing to pay for the work and I'm tired, I've been 1 week 3 days without being able to move from here

---------- Post added at 03:09 ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 ----------

you have to open any specific port on the machine?

must have the database hosted on the same dedicated or can be also validates a database hosted on another host

If it's stuck at setting up client then it means it's just not connecting. I've said it a hundred times, support for getting it to work is not being offered here.

The only two things that can prevent it from connecting is you are not launching the @life_server with @arma2Net or the connection between arma2net to MySQL isn't being made.

the two mod @ life_server with @ arma2Net are up and running and

arma2net and MySQLfuncionan and connect

hey is anyone having issues with the new arma update and in game menus being very sluggish. eg taking a few minutes to show up.

also when processing any in game item it is very slow and buggy and occasionally get a message saying servicing helicopter.

we have tried going back to vanilla and a complete fresh set up with imported db

rpt is giving no errors same with arma2net.

edit: this dosent happen immediately after a reset but after about an hour. also some player have reported relogging helps

hey is anyone having issues with the new arma update and in game menus being very sluggish. eg taking a few minutes to show up.

also when processing any in game item it is very slow and buggy and occasionally get a message saying servicing helicopter.

we have tried going back to vanilla and a complete fresh set up with imported db

rpt is giving no errors same with arma2net.

edit: this dosent happen immediately after a reset but after about an hour. also some player have reported relogging helps

Sounds like some shit BIS did, it wouldn't be ARMA if they didn't screw something up on a patch. I noticed using VAS that menus were sluggish but didn't think anything of it.

Just when you think you have fixed all bugs, an update comes in and you can start all over :p

good I have uploaded to my server-beta3 Arma2NETMySQLPlugin_v1_0 this is the current version for altis life

is that correct? or is it another?

Tonic could you tell me how to disable the brutal and automatic change of time and days and nights.

How do you change the whitelisted cops and the admins and stuff?

I had a heck of a time (being semi-retarded) even getting the mission to run, I finally did it, but I have no idea how to set up admins or cops.

Help greatly appreciated.

hi toni, altis life is good for linux?

good tonic tell me you would know that when I connect to my server or e Elected civil blufoor and him to connect I get this message , I set something on the table player ?

setting up cliente, please wait
-- --------------------------------------------------------

--

-- Table structure for table `players`

--

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `players` (

`uid` int(12) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,

`name` varchar(32) NOT NULL,

`playerid` varchar(50) NOT NULL,

`cash` int(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

`bankacc` int(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

`coplevel` enum('0','1','2','3','4','5','6','7') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

`cop_licenses` text NOT NULL,

`civ_licenses` text NOT NULL,

`cop_gear` text NOT NULL,

`arrested` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

`aliases` text NOT NULL,

`adminlevel` enum('0','1','2','3') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

`donatorlvl` enum('0','1','2','3','4','5') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

`civ_gear` text NOT NULL,

`blacklist` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

PRIMARY KEY (`uid`),

UNIQUE KEY `playerid` (`playerid`),

KEY `name` (`name`),

KEY `blacklist` (`blacklist`)

) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=12 ;

-- --------------------------------------------------------

falloarma3

Edited by zona-gamer

hi toni, altis life is good for linux?

good tonic tell me you would know that when I connect to my server or e Elected civil blufoor and him to connect I get this message , I set something on the table player ?

http://www.zona-gamer.es/falloarma3

If you are running linux then this is your problem. From what I know callExtension (which is what Arma2Net utilizes) does not work on linux and not only that but Arma2Net is called that for a reason because it utilizes .NET code (Microsoft thing) from a C++ Bridge.

Tonic can you say me please how I can desactivate auto change TIME and night and day ?

I had a heck of a time (being semi-retarded) even getting the mission to run, I finally did it, but I have no idea how to set up admins or cops.

Surely someone can give me a hand with this?

Tonic not use linux windows but it was only a question, tell me my problem would know from the previous post?

Hi

I was trying to install this mod to our server, but every time I try to join it puts me in the game and I can run around and shoot, but the screen is black.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks

tonic,

I have several questions:

- What are the 4 levels of admin and how can I configure them?

- What are the 6 levels of donator and how do I configure them?

- What are the 8 levels of coplevel and how can I configure them?

- What is the value: blacklist, in the players table?

So much for my hopes of mounting a life altis server , I'm tired I take days , nights and weeks without sleep in order to mount a life altis server without any success or progress , and spent a lot of money, time to play arma3 to do something that seems worth altis life , and hired programmer msql and still no success this to work properly , and done all the steps 1-1 guided by the guide tonic , and looked at all the possible errors , log without any success.

and checked if it was my installation of msql 5.5 e installed on several dedicated machines windows , and bought another proobedor a hosting with phpmyadmin to see if it was mine even then reinstalling it , and removed the strict mode and given the necessary permissions and still is not connected to the server , and tried to install a arma3 server in over 4 different machines, and checked whether the database worked and if they work, so my last thought think this Arma2NETMySQLPlugin or this @ Arma2NET not work well or you may be

arma3life.sql .

and offered to pay money to someone to make me work in my life alti dedicated and not to run

I leave it standing arma3life , until you think in the future do a better tutorial better explained , or better support.

Thanks for everything

So much for my hopes of mounting a life altis server , I'm tired I take days , nights and weeks without sleep in order to mount a life altis server without any success or progress , and spent a lot of money, time to play arma3 to do something that seems worth altis life , and hired programmer msql and still no success this to work properly , and done all the steps 1-1 guided by the guide tonic , and looked at all the possible errors , log without any success.

and checked if it was my installation of msql 5.5 e installed on several dedicated machines windows , and bought another proobedor a hosting with phpmyadmin to see if it was mine even then reinstalling it , and removed the strict mode and given the necessary permissions and still is not connected to the server , and tried to install a arma3 server in over 4 different machines, and checked whether the database worked and if they work, so my last thought think this Arma2NETMySQLPlugin or this @ Arma2NET not work well or you may be

arma3life.sql .

and offered to pay money to someone to make me work in my life alti dedicated and not to run

I leave it standing arma3life , until you think in the future do a better tutorial better explained , or better support.

Thanks for everything

I go through the same mistakes that you had, lifting it to the server in a virtual machine in my house.

1 - the problem of not connecting to the mysql was it was active: STRICT_TRANS_TABLES or STRICT_ALL_TABLES

2 - create as it says at the beginning of the post folders in users / (nameofwindowsuser) / appdata ....

3 - launch arma2netexplorer

4 - Verify permissions mysql

5 - Scan errors in arma2net logs, which they said I was mildly mistake I was making.

It is a matter of getting to read more about mysql, mysql connect and arma2net.

A tip, next time before you invest so much money, a virtual machine can save very many expenses before putting a project in production.

thanks for your information ltiisidii

When he opened the only thing arma2net explorer I went out this

Enter an Arma2NET command in the box below and press Enter to evaluate-it.

For example:

DateTime ['now', objNull]

Use the Up and Down arrow keys to cycle through the command history.

> Load

> AddIns

["Arma2NETMySQL", "Arma2NETMySQLCommand", "Arma2NETMySQLCommandAsync", "ClrVersion", "CompareVersion", "Version", "GetClipboardText", "SetClipboardText" "CommandLine", "DateTime"]

> Reload

> Load

money that we invested a business, but always usavamos linux, windows several machines we buy especially for this game mode, because like a lot, the money used to pay someone ubiera favorite for letting me

You have to edit mission file /core/fn_initCop.sqf

There is some code errors in orinal file from tonic.

case ([color="#FF0000"]![/color](str(player) in ["cop_1","cop_2","cop_3","cop_4"])):
{
	switch (true) do
	{
		case(life_coplevel > 0) : {}; // Do nothing
		case (life_adminlevel > 0) : {}; //Do nothing
		default {endMission "Loser";};
	};
};

Remove the red ! and put a space between "case" and "(life_coplevel > 0)" for fix the code.

You can modify that code for do what you want, if you want add more cops to the whitelist add cop id to ["cop_1","cop_2","cop_3","cop_4"].

Cops slots id are located in mission.sqm.

You can setup adminlevel and coplevel to your database.

Here is an example of my fn_initCop.sqf.

3 cops slots for adminlevel > 0

and all other slots for coplevel > 0

/*
File: fn_initCop.sqf
Author: Bryan "Tonic" Boardwine

Description:
Cop Initialization file.
*/
player addRating 9999999;
waitUntil {!(isNull (findDisplay 46))};
[] spawn life_fnc_copMarkers;

if(life_blacklisted) exitWith
{
endMission "Loser";
};

switch (true) do
{
case ((str(player) in ["cop_2","cop_3","cop_4","cop_5","cop_6","cop_7","cop_8","cop_9","cop_10","cop_11","cop_12","cop_13","cop_14","cop_15","cop_18","cop_19","cop_20","cop_21","cop_22","cop_23"])):
{
	switch (true) do
	{
		case (life_coplevel > 0) : {}; // Do nothing
		case (life_adminlevel > 0) : {}; //Do nothing
		default {endMission "Loser";};
	};
};

case (str(player) in ["cop_1","cop_16","cop_17"]):
{
	if(life_adminlevel < 1)then {endMission "Loser"; } else
	{
	};
};

};

[] call life_fnc_spawnMenu;
waitUntil{!isNull (findDisplay 38500)}; //Wait for the spawn selection to be open.
waitUntil{isNull (findDisplay 38500)}; //Wait for the spawn selection to be done.

Sorry for my bad english, i hope it help.

If you want any help for custom fn_initCop.sqf , feel free to PM me.