Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

get these parasites closed down m8.

I played Altis Life yesterday for the first time.

I managed to get enough cash to buy a driving licence and a quad bike.

Problem is, I can't enter the quadbike. It's like if the vehicle is locked for me. I googled the problem and found a solution: pressing ''L'' or CTRL+ SPACE. It made no difference. I still can't enter the vehicle.

What is the problem?

I played Altis Life

I can't enter the quadbike. It's like if the vehicle is locked for me.

press U and unlock it... :j:

im sure there could have been some players on the server who could have told you that... :rolleyes:

press U and unlock it... :j:

im sure there could have been some players on the server who could have told you that... :rolleyes:

Thank you. I did ask but got no answer.

Sorry, I'm not really into Multiplayer in ARMA. My previous history in arma MP is 15 minutes play in ARMA: Combat Operations back in 2009 and that's about it. I never even tried arma 2 mp. I tend to spend my time in the editor or singleplayer.

Do you have any suggestions how I could get my hands on a weapon? I have not seen any weaponshops on the server im playing on.

Edited by Cyper

Anyone looking for a fun altis life server with public cops, suicide vests, player skins and a 100k start and more? Then SoFloGaming's Altis life is the place for you. We are looking for new police officers too! add theforbiddenghost on steam if you want to join or search SoFloGaming with the roleplay game in the filters! if you need help join our ts 52.5.241.213

i need help with police ranks how can i add or create police ranks in my server?