Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Hey guys, is there any way to do safe zones at the cities like, no dmg and sutff? Ty

READ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO INSTALL Arma2NET! on a Arma 3 server

Alight, does anyone want to help me setup a PRE-Made MP Mission and Pre-mad @load_server

I cant get the database to connect with the server and I would like to learn how to edit peoples ranks and whitelist people!

Ill pay you money when done helping - price will be descussed

When I choose a slot, it kicks me back to lobby with this:

Script life_server\init.sqf not found

I have init.sqf serverside and in the mission.

READ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO INSTALL Arma2NET! on a Arma 3 server

Alight, does anyone want to help me setup a PRE-Made MP Mission and Pre-mad @load_server

I cant get the database to connect with the server and I would like to learn how to edit peoples ranks and whitelist people!

Ill pay you money when done helping - price will be descussed

You don't need to pay me, but send me a message on Steam at xrevxoltx and I might be able to help you.

thanks for this great mod man i successfully setup it finally :)

but dont know how can i grant whitelist, cop,admin or anything like that please someone help me with admin commands or controls whatever you say

a lot of people can make money with cheat engine. anything can we block that memory hack ?

Edited by narkoz

Hi Everyone,

I am a fan of the Altis Life RPG Gamemode and have ordered a server.

However I am wondering how you set the starting money for new players, set the paycheck every 5 minutes to a different amount, Create custom map markers and finally how you can set the price of vehicles?

Thank you

hey guys,

there is something wrong with my donator shop. it shows the atm and banking insurance, but i cannot acces the donator gun shop. tonic said you needed to edit the init of the npc. i did that but still the same problem.

Even if i redownload everything it still doesnt work.

any ideas?

-v3

Hello

I'am trying to setup a server and I'm not so much familiar to Arma´s system but I got decent knowledge of mysql. However when I watch the tutorial how to setup a arma 3 server and in this particilar case ALTIS LIFE. It said that u can't use a MYSQL based on a linux engine. Must be a windows based. Can someone just confirm this? because not allowing linux is going to cause me problem straight away.

please confirm

i believe it doesnt really matter if the mysql is located on a windows or a linux machine...

what i think these guys wanted to say is that it wont work with the linux arma3 server... you need the win server files... running with wine... to get arma2net also working correctly...

Does anyone know how to setup a shop where you can buy from selections? EX:

AND with ranks ofcourse.. Cop ranks, donator ranks.. etc.

// Weapons

{tab == weapons}

["TRG","MX6.5"]

// Ammo

{tab == ammo}

["9mmx30","5.56Ammo","6.5Ammo"]

// Backpacks..

You get my point

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Also, is there any ways I can disable bank insurance?

I dont really like that option :)

The MySQL server can be on Linux if you want, the Arma 3 server cannot be currently on Linux because the callExtension method isn't supported by the Linux server. We need to petition BIS to add this.

Hello

I'am trying to setup a server and I'm not so much familiar to Arma´s system but I got decent knowledge of mysql. However when I watch the tutorial how to setup a arma 3 server and in this particilar case ALTIS LIFE. It said that u can't use a MYSQL based on a linux engine. Must be a windows based. Can someone just confirm this? because not allowing linux is going to cause me problem straight away.

please confirm

police interaction restreain and unstrain dosnt work ??

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

hey guys,

there is something wrong with my donator shop. it shows the atm and banking insurance, but i cannot acces the donator gun shop. tonic said you needed to edit the init of the npc. i did that but still the same problem.

Even if i redownload everything it still doesnt work.

any ideas?

-v3

ja in der msql ist eine zeile bei jedem spieler die heißt donaLvL diese recht musst du jedem manuel zu weisen

Hey can anyone help, on my server when players try to store vehicles it gives us the hint "This vehicle isn't a persistent vehicle." I'm really unsure about this because I thought that the persistence was defined by the state of the vehicle (blown up or working). If someone could suggest any possible fixes it would be awesome, kinda sucks not being able to use the garages. I will also mention we have only had this problem since 3.1.2, not suggesting its Tonics fault but the extra info may help.

Hello, I'm looking for 1st-person locked servers in Altis Life RPG. I don't like the idea that anyone can see around a corner, it makes it really easy to ambush people. I have been looking through Veteran servers and have not found a single server that locks players into 1st person.

Hello all,

I'm looking for a 3D editor for this mod... I searched google for a couple of hours and found the hidden 3d editor in arma 3... anyways I'm not able to load the map in it. I found a text that says that I need to convert the sqm file to a biedi file, edit the map in the 3d map editor in arma 3, and convert it back into sqm.. can anyone help me gettings these programs? i tryed some programs and they just crash straight away..

Thanks for the help!

Hello, I'm looking for 1st-person locked servers in Altis Life RPG. I don't like the idea that anyone can see around a corner, it makes it really easy to ambush people. I have been looking through Veteran servers and have not found a single server that locks players into 1st person.

I dont like to fly in 1st person. Why you dont creat a 1st person server?

Are we allowed to advertise servers here?

This thread is only for the script not for servers.

Hi Tonic,

at first I like to thank you for your great work, I hope your future will shine bright with your next projects.

I like to apologize my bad grammar, english isn't my native language.

I like to request a little bit of help from.

I am searching hours over hours for a simple problem.

I like to add something like donatorlvl but it should call servicelevel.

I already added a column in my database, I called it servicelvl like donatorlvl.

I already added that in live_server/.../fn_query.sqf

But now I am stuck,

because of the variable life_donator. That hasn't the same name like donatorlvl in the database .

So my question is, how can I define my servicelvl into something like, life_servicelevel, that I can use it for a definition like (life_servicelevel > 0).

I miss this step and I can't find it.

Please help me, how you did it with donatorlvl and life_donator.

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Hi all the worlds that tight how to add a team more (Independent for example), because when I add this team as it marks me what's the harm if you connect to the server complai someone squeezed you in a position to help me to add a team is by Civil Police . My Steam : jojosym_1

Hey Tonic, u bitaccchhh...its been a while mofo...but back to the point here. Big shout out to Tonic for his hard work, bedded communities like BWG and Seal Team Sloth, also credit the new players in town Asylum, Nordic Gamers, Deedoss etc...But like tonic i worked with Seal Team Sloth for a while and matured in my standards when it comes to sqf and also its plugins so im sick everytime logging into steam to 15/20 msgs asking me questions so for all those out there who struggle with modifying tonics default platform im prepared to run a workshop over teamviewer working from the basic's to the advanced for all those who struggle in achieving what they wish.... So every saturday im guna host a tv meeting which i will put out on my ts which is ts3.armacore-gaming.co.uk and run a set of tutorials real time so people can learn from scratch so Tonic and the rest of the communities can carry on there business without being hassled. I will be live streaming covering all aspects for the life mission to help you create the platform u want...This will be based for people who are new to intermediate but it would be nice to see tonic and the other guys pop in to show there input if they have the time. The first workshop will be next saturday 7pm GMT. Guys we all cant be awesome like the guys who provide us with the content we love but sometimes those guys need time to breath and you need some skills which you lack so if you do next saturday would be great to see you all there

Peace Bad^^Eye

I dont really know how to explain it OF MY HAND since in not home and I havn't got access to my server computer from here.

But there is 3 files in: MPMission/YourSerfer/OneOfTheFolders/Config - You should have 3 diffrent Vehicle configs.. One of them should contain COLORS like

Pickup

Civ_1 = "asdasdasd" = "red"

make sure thats correct and good to go!

Hello all,

my logs got spammed with this weird message

Server: Object info 29:2 not found.
Can't change owner from 0 to 2
Server: Object info 15:40 not found.
Server: Object info 15:47 not found.
Server: Object info 12:16 not found.
Server: Object info 12:15 not found.
Client: Object 2:1534 (type Type_85) not found.
Server: Object info 19:15 not found.
Server: Object info 23:21 not found.
Server: Object info 23:17 not found.
Error: Object(2 : 1534) not found

anyone know what that means?

Ninja, the answer is in the readme file for Arma2NETMySQL. I had the exact same problem and it is covered in the documentation. Be sure to check all associated log files mentioned in the readme file as they will tell you exactly what the problem is.

did you ever get this fixed?