Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Still looking for help with Custom spawns, like only admin spawns and only PID spawns

Thanks

hello sry my english is bad but i need help for a car lock sound script for altis life how do I build the script?

hello sry my english is bad but i need help for a car lock sound script for altis life how do I build the script?

All you have to do is find the unlock/lock script and make it call for a sound file, and add the sound file to your mission.

Check the tazer for a perfect example, or the cops vehicles for siren.

Does anyone know how to SPECIFY what key bindings a specific command will do? For example, how do I choose to set... SHIFT + R's restrain to... SHIFT + E for example just so I know where to set it.

I know that PART of it is in Key Handler... But where to I specify the Key itself. (aside of SHIFT/Alt/Ctrl.)

Edited by BTNGaming

Hi,

I added new clothes for cops last time and now, when i add new clothes they are not saved why ?

Anyone can help me plz ?

Can anyone show me or link me to the suicide vest that you can buy at the rebel shop?

Can anyone show me or link me to the suicide vest that you can buy at the rebel shop?

It's already built into the script, Just look harder and you'll see it!

First I have to say our server is everytime full with 60-80 players.

Of cause, we've installed B.C.E.

I configuraded everything as well.

But we think the messages Battleye writes in chat are too much.

So the question is, could I hide all These messages for example this ones which kick players who cant use reserved slots?

Hey guys,

i need to bother you with a new issue we are experiencing right now.

We have huge problems with the ingame time not synchronizing well.. most of the time its night and if its around 5 or 6 am the time instantly jumps back to 1 am...

anyone has an idea how to solve this? my thought is, that its something with the sql database (too slow?).

some advice would be great!

thanks a lot in advance

First I have to say our server is everytime full with 60-80 players.

Of cause, we've installed B.C.E.

I configuraded everything as well.

But we think the messages Battleye writes in chat are too much.

So the question is, could I hide all These messages for example this ones which kick players who cant use reserved slots?

I don't know how you can do that but I know it's possible to hide all Battleye messages.

Hey guys,

We have huge problems with the ingame time not synchronizing well.. most of the time its night and if its around 5 or 6 am the time instantly jumps back to 1 am...

anyone has an idea how to solve this? my thought is, that its something with the sql database (too slow?).

thanks a lot in advance

This sounds like something on your server is freaking out honestly, It isn't a database thing because the time doesn't reflect on your Database, Check to see if your system is properly reading the Kron file, and also reboot your full server (Not your arma server) your Dedi/VDS and see if it does it right after reboot, If not then it is something to do with your vds/dedi system itself.

I think that's no good idea to disable all messages, because BEC send info messages before every server restart.

But if its possible I think I should hide all.

How I can Do it?

Hey guys,

thanks a lot in advance

Mass desynchronization in the time usually means that the server is already under to much stress. When the performance of the server goes below 10fps the ARMA engine starts cutting things less relevant to the game and time is one of those things, when that happens with around 5-9fps on the server time is usually off-synced by 2 hours, if it's longer then that then it means your server is barely crawling (2-4fps).

Mass desynchronization in the time usually means that the server is already under to much stress. When the performance of the server goes below 10fps the ARMA engine starts cutting things less relevant to the game and time is one of those things, when that happens with around 5-9fps on the server time is usually off-synced by 2 hours, if it's longer then that then it means your server is barely crawling (2-4fps).

yea thats true, we have really huge Performance issues if we are running with 60 people online, i'm running a good root server (8core,32gb ram and 20mbit upload in Frankfurt datacentre) and i start the server with the usual parameters. i can't manage to increase the Performance, would you mind giving me some hints or advice on how to improve?

the server is pretty popular and i really want everyone to enjoy your awesome mod!

thanks a lot in advance!

Hi,

I added new clothes for cops last time and now, when i add new clothes they are not saved why ?

Anyone can help me plz ?

I think that's no good idea to disable all messages, because BEC send info messages before every server restart.

But if its possible I think I should hide all.

How I can Do it?

BEC info messages are useless honestly... If they update, It lets you know required info on the server console.

yea thats true, we have really huge Performance issues if we are running with 60 people online, i'm running a good root server (8core,32gb ram and 20mbit upload in Frankfurt datacentre) and i start the server with the usual parameters. i can't manage to increase the Performance, would you mind giving me some hints or advice on how to improve?

the server is pretty popular and i really want everyone to enjoy your awesome mod!

thanks a lot in advance!

I really don't know what to tell you. The performance issue can be a number of things, most of which I can't debug for you. I am sure some of it is due to the server-side code that runs in the background but again I can't debug that for myself as I don't have a dedicated box with a full server. When I was more actively developing Altis life for Seal team sloth I had full server access and setup most of their stuff, they had a dedicated server with avg. specifications for the server (Xeon series processor, 8-16gb of ram, etc).

Vanilla Altis life a server with avg. specifications and full the server should pull in around 15-25FPS for the first hour or two of run time, after around 3+ hours it drops to around 7-12FPS. This was with optimal bandwidth settings, etc. It also utilized the Dedicated Server package or the "PERF" executable.

Server-side code performance I probably won't ever be able to debug, test and optimize till I get bored and get my own dedicated box again. Most of the optimizations I am working on for 3.1.2 are client-based (and still waiting to hear how much of a performance increase it is). With server-side code it's pretty much engine knowledge with code optimization techniques and a lot of guess work. True debugging for me would require a dedicated box with a full server and the possibility of breaking functionality in the debugging process to see what is causing server-side performance loss :P

Hello I see To have a Problem With Arma2NET mysql plugin when ever I run it on the server it crashed upon join I know its that mod because I have disabled it and it has work fine(by fine I meen I can get it with out it crashing). Any help is welcome

Edit: The server gets done reading the mission then crashes

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Ok now Im stuck At Contacting server for player information

Edited by Snniper
Adding more info

BEC info messages are useless honestly... If they update, It lets you know required info on the server console.

Ok I think your right.

So I can disable all Battleye server-side messages?

Tell it me now, please.

fail.

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

Hello I see To have a Problem With Arma2NET mysql plugin when ever I run it on the server it crashed upon join I know its that mod because I have disabled it and it has work fine(by fine I meen I can get it with out it crashing). Any help is welcome

Edit: The server gets done reading the mission then crashes

Hello, pm me and I will help you out. I'm currently making a guide how to setup a server, and check for errors.

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Ok now Im stuck At Contacting server for player information

Hello, pm me and I will help you out. I'm currently making a guide how to setup a server, and check for errors.

All you have to do is find the unlock/lock script and make it call for a sound file, and add the sound file to your mission.

Check the tazer for a perfect example, or the cops vehicles for siren.

Does anyone know how to SPECIFY what key bindings a specific command will do? For example, how do I choose to set... SHIFT + R's restrain to... SHIFT + E for example just so I know where to set it.

I know that PART of it is in Key Handler... But where to I specify the Key itself. (aside of SHIFT/Alt/Ctrl.)

work this code for lock/unlock sound?

/*

File: fn_lockVehicle.sqf

Author: Bryan "Tonic" Boardwine

Description:

Locks the vehicle (used through the network when the person calling it isn't local).

*/

private["_vehicle","_state"];

_vehicle = [_this,0,Objnull,[Objnull]] call BIS_fnc_param;

if(isNull _vehicle) exitWith {};

if(isNil {_vehicle getVariable "car_lock"}) exitWith {};

while {true} do

{

if(!(_vehicle getVariable "car_lock")) exitWith {};

if(count (crew (_vehicle)) == 0) then {_vehicle setVariable["car_lock",false,true]};

if(!alive _vehicle) exitWith {};

if(isNull _vehicle) exitWith {};

_vehicle say3D "car_lock";

sleep 4.7;

if(!(_vehicle getVariable "car_lock")) exitWith {};

if (_state == 0) then { playsound "car_lock"; }; if (_state == 2) then { playsound "car_lock"; };

Thanks for this code, but if i add this, the map is always crashing for me... anyone got the mistake and could paste the correct code for this?

Thank you very much

this allowDamage false; this enableSimulation false;

this addAction["Donator Weapon Shop",life_fnc_weaponShopMenu,"donator",0,false,false,"",' _target distance _this < 5 && !isNil "life_donator" && (call life_donator) > 0 && playerSide == civilian'];

this addAction["<t color='#ADFF2F'>ATM</t>",life_fnc_atmMenu];

this addAction["Banking Insurance ($1,000)",{if(life_atmcash > 1000) then {life_has_insurance = true; life_atmcash = life_atmcash - 1000};},"",0,false,false,"",'!life_has_insurance'];

So hi there all i try now fpr 2 Days to change the skins for the Police cars

I tried everything i edited the FN_vehiclecolorCFg did everything i readed here in the Forum i search all sites in this forum

I have a police_suv.paa i put it into soft_f_gama.pbo\data

Then i went to arma3_life.altis\core\config\fn_vehiclecolorCfg.sgf and opend it and made it like this :

case "C_SUV_01_F":

{

_ret =

[

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_01_ext_co.paa","civ"],

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_01_ext_02_co.paa","cop"],

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_01_ext_03_co.paa","civ"],

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_01_ext_04_co.paa","civ"],

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_police_co.paa","cop"]

saved all packed it back into PBO and reload it on my server.

When i wann buy the police car it tells me could not find \a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_police_co.paa

So now is the problem i see the Seats and i can drive but the rest of the car is invinsible

PLZ HELP ME

My head is burning like hell