Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

The donator weapon shop doesn't work because I don't pay attention to it because I have no need for it. To fix it you need to edit the initialization of the NPC to:

this allowDamage false; this enableSimulation false;
this addAction["Donator Weapon Shop",life_fnc_weaponShopMenu,"donator",0,false,false,"",' _target distance _this < 5 && !isNil "life_donator" &&  (call life_donator) > 0 && playerSide == civilian'];
this addAction["<t color='#ADFF2F'>ATM</t>",life_fnc_atmMenu];
this addAction["Banking Insurance ($1,000)",{if(life_atmcash > 1000) then {life_has_insurance = true; life_atmcash = life_atmcash - 1000};},"",0,false,false,"",'!life_has_insurance'];

our main problem... some of the cops are only lurking around in kavala they never go on patrol... the rest of the map is not covered so far...

and then when some guys are robbing the bank... they need to get there fast... and they re-log to join on a spawnpoint near the bank...

any chance to get some kind of timer on re-spawn or something?...

or if you log out as cop you need to log in as civilian first before you can log in as cop again...

it sure is :D

---------- Post added at 19:15 ---------- Previous post was at 19:08 ----------

hey man download your mission file and open it u in your arma 3 editor and change the names, dont change the variables.

if you open up the mission go to the island up top, there will be a group of playable players

double click on that and you will see the names pop up on the top left.

edit, save and load back in your server, should work than :D

everything is working great, thanks for your help, appreciate it ;)

now i have only one issue left (beside the one with spawning vehicles at rebel outpost, that one was posted earlier already)

we can't turn on the siren lights on the police cars, any idea?

thanks!

Does anyone have a good way of editing the mission.sqm file with customisations that we dont have to reimplement every time a new patch comes out with added features? Just looking for some suggestions so we can make the changes seperately and have them load in on top of the vanilla mission.sqm file.

Also, did I read that police lights were supposed to be added to the Hunter and SUV in patch 3.11? I don't see them on the cars.

Blindy

Does anyone have a good way of editing the mission.sqm file with customisations that we dont have to reimplement every time a new patch comes out with added features? Just looking for some suggestions so we can make the changes seperately and have them load in on top of the vanilla mission.sqm file.

Also, did I read that police lights were supposed to be added to the Hunter and SUV in patch 3.11? I don't see them on the cars.

Blindy

i also don't see any police lights on the hunter/suv

hi, i want to know how to whitelist a player for police or medic or admin?

I can't do proper MP testing but i'll look into and figure it out.

Do you mean wont? I thought STS server was your personal test server? It seemed that way before.

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

The donator weapon shop doesn't work because I don't pay attention to it because I have no need for it. To fix it you need to edit the initialization of the NPC to:

Why do you act like a kid? Are you 18 or something?

I feel like a completely big child right now... How do I go about fixing the save issue? Right now on Vanilla 3.1.1 if you buy guns/gear it doesn't save, BUT if you purchase a GPS it does. Anything you buy AFTER the GPS disappears unless you purchase a new GPS.

Does anyone have an idea on the fix for this?

Hi @ all!... Hi Tonic!

First i have to say good Work! Altis Life is awesome!

But i have a great Problem. We have now Installed a working Server. Everything is fine. But we have big Problems to figure out how to save the civillian Weapons.

One goal we have reached, to save the Cop Weapons (very easy). But also there we need to figure out how to save the Outfit and the other Gear.

I have read that i have to Edit the "civLoadGear" and the "civFetchGear" file. We tried it now with severall ways , and some solutions to edit the files and to hope that it will work, but we even fail.

The Outfit, Headgear and the backpack will be saved, but the other thinks like weapons wouldn't work at all...

Can someone please tell me or copy the text out from an working file? Or can send me his working file?

I'am very frustrated, because we have now spend so much work to get the server on work and now the only thing wich messed me up now is that the Civillian and now the rest of the cop gear will not be saved.

Thx

we found some hot playerskins right now... but im not sure how to implement them into altis life?

can you give me a quick tutorial?

i managed to add some vehicle textures... but i cant get the playerskins/uniforms to work yet

Do you mean wont? I thought STS server was your personal test server? It seemed that way before.

---------- Post added at 16:24 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

Why do you act like a kid? Are you 18 or something?

If I act like a child then why do you feel you need to point it out like a child?

I will say this only once, stay out of this thread with your ignorant comments. If you don't have a serious question then don't bother replying in this thread.

Edited by Tonic-_-

If I act like a child then why do you feel you need to point it out like a child?

I will say this only once, stay out of this thread with your ignorant comments.

I Agree with you Tonic.

Why even come with such a stupid remark.

Hi, I added a custom job.

Everything works for now, except of the trader npc. Is there anything I could have missed / should have known?

I feel like a completely big child right now... How do I go about fixing the save issue? Right now on Vanilla 3.1.1 if you buy guns/gear it doesn't save, BUT if you purchase a GPS it does. Anything you buy AFTER the GPS disappears unless you purchase a new GPS.

Does anyone have an idea on the fix for this?

Basicly Tonic thinks civilian weapons shouldnt save, so you need to edit the mission a bit to make this happen.

What I did is copy the way cop saves, and edit it to my needs to make weapons save for civs aswell.

Basicly Tonic thinks civilian weapons shouldnt save, so you need to edit the mission a bit to make this happen.

What I did is copy the way cop saves, and edit it to my needs to make weapons save for civs aswell.

Okay, Thanks, I'll try to figure this out. It wouldn't save ANY items aside of an empty back pack and clothes. Even the tactical vest or bandolier and toolkits/medikits disappeared, it was disappointing lol... Is there a way to fix it so it doesn't require a GPS to save?

Only other issue I have currently is the Rebel Shops, Vehicles claim to spawn, and take your money, but the vehicle doesn't load up anywhere on the map. AKA Doesn't really spawn in.

Edited by BTNGaming

Okay, Thanks, I'll try to figure this out. It wouldn't save ANY items aside of an empty back pack and clothes. Even the tactical vest or bandolier and toolkits/medikits disappeared, it was disappointing lol... Is there a way to fix it so it doesn't require a GPS to save?

Only other issue I have currently is the Rebel Shops, Vehicles claim to spawn, and take your money, but the vehicle doesn't load up anywhere on the map. AKA Doesn't really spawn in.

Could be that there is no vehicle spawn point assigned for the Rebel Shops

This was the issue, Thanks for the suggestion. Now Im' just stuck on getting Civ items to save, I've tried updating the civloadgear and civfetchgear and no luck.

Only other thing is what file in the arma config i have to modify for backpack size changes. (Is there no way to add backpack sizes to the database and just edit sizes that way? Or adding backpack sizes to a pbo/config file?)

This was the issue, Thanks for the suggestion. Now Im' just stuck on getting Civ items to save, I've tried updating the civloadgear and civfetchgear and no luck.

Only other thing is what file in the arma config i have to modify for backpack size changes. (Is there no way to add backpack sizes to the database and just edit sizes that way? Or adding backpack sizes to a pbo/config file?)

I am new to Altis Life editing and such and also have this issue. I swear I have un-packed every single file in the Arma 3 folder but I can not find where the classes for the backpacks are. I am trying to edit the maximumload of the backpacks to increase their carry weight in the Altis Life. Been stuck on this for about 2-3 days. Would anyone be kind enough to point me to the exact file I need to alter this?

Hello,

How to creat a new license in the database ?

Thanks

have you looked in the files /core/config/fn_licenseType.sqf & /core/config/fn_licensePrice.sqf ??? Maybe this will help you. I haven't worked with that. I have still the Problem with Saving the Civ. Weapons.

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:36 ----------

Hello,

How to creat a new license in the database ?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 00:33 ---------- Previous post was at 00:26 ----------

I use these files for backup civilian weapons if you want

https://mega.co.nz/#!lhYWhaQS!Sfe69jfE8qDjO-GxdNK387c8ogDt2fw1JvKvpyGpfaU

Cool! THX allot. I Will try it now :-)

Yeah It's working fine!!!! Thx!

Edited by rozle

Can someone help me to fix this? we got everything up and running, edited a nice rebel area, etc but this rebel car shop is the only thing thats not working right now :/

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot in advance!

Can someone help me to fix this? we got everything up and running, edited a nice rebel area, etc but this rebel car shop is the only thing thats not working right now :/

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot in advance!

Go to Arma 3, click EDITOR go to Altis map, click SAVE and name the mission. Open your My Documents folder on your computer and find Arma 3, under "missions" your folder with the map you just saved is there, open it, and load the mission.sqm into it. Go back into Arma 3 and click LOAD in the editor under ALTIS map, open your mission that you created. and your map will load up.

Click F6 on your keyboard, choose EXACTLY where you want the rebel vehicle to spawn at in the Rebel Outpost, under NAME put this "reb_v_1" and click OK then save it and upload it to your pbo as per usual and you should be set.