Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to help me develop Altis Life for our life server.

I am looking for someone who knows what they are doing.

Please PM me if you may be interested, or know someone who might be.

Andreas

Hi mate, once you connect to the db using navicat, you can see the cop, donator and admin levels, use the drop down menu to give the player a level. Along the players line , you can also see whitelist, blacklist money in bank etc..

http://i.imgur.com/tbE2syR.jpg

Wow thanks for the detailed response, you've saved me from raging and giving up xD now to find out how to connect, either I'm doing something wrong or its my host - http://gyazo.com/b5595c6db3ab8be8041bfd97a8570652

Also, do I have to manually put in the ID's etc or does it show from the connected players???

The id of each player is automatically placed into the db.

You obviously have to assign them cop level etc manually.

As for connecting, your host might not allow outside connections into the db. Maybe ask them?

The id of each player is automatically placed into the db.

You obviously have to assign them cop level etc manually.

As for connecting, your host might not allow outside connections into the db. Maybe ask them?

I will do, thanks. Is there an easy way to find specific people by ID? Say there was a lot of people in the list and i just wanted to filter to that one player? Also is it done by online or if they've ever connected?

Thanks for the amazing help.

I will do, thanks. Is there an easy way to find specific people by ID? Say there was a lot of people in the list and i just wanted to filter to that one player? Also is it done by online or if they've ever connected?

Thanks for the amazing help.

mysql> select uid,name,coplevel,playerid,bankacc,cash,cop_gear from players where name = '<player name>';

Thats what I do :)

Thanks Tonic for the Diamonds! :D

Was trying for the longest time to find them as everything else was in setupActions but couldn't find the damn mines >.< thanks again! :D

I'm probably doing something wrong however when I press M for map it doesn't show where you are? Basically how do I enable the red marker of your position? - Furthermore how do I add a bank to the map? The one I have doesn't seem to have one?

Look at the little island west of Pyrgos..

Sounds like you dont have it set to "Regular"

I don't know why, but when i edited textures cars i will open addons/soft_f_beta.pbo and edite that right texture upload to the server, but when i buy that car, car has same texture what has before .. Can someone tell me why ?

Hi ,when i send a man in the jail , it is released immediately.

Sorry for my bad English (I'm in 3.1.0)

Hi ,when i send a man in the jail , it is released immediately.

Sorry for my bad English (I'm in 3.1.0)

Is it for everyone or specific people? If it's a specific person then he is most likely cheating.

Seems skiddies are ending the mission now, how do I either prevent this or log this so I know who it is attempting or succeeding to end the mission for everyone? Cheers

How do I enable the red marker of your position? So when you press M you can see your position by a red circle and the direction by a line?

Seems skiddies are ending the mission now, how do I either prevent this or log this so I know who it is attempting or succeeding to end the mission for everyone? Cheers

Finding cheaters is not an easy task. There could be multiple ways he is doing it. I suppose if you send me your logs I can take a look at them.

Is it for everyone or specific people? If it's a specific person then he is most likely cheating.

Is it for everyone :/

Thx.

Bruce outback and general store not working.

Anyone know a fix for that. All other things work perfect at least for me.

btw Tonic your the best. Love your work:)

Edited by checkit
dddddd

This happens to us too.

If people are ending your mission look into the publicVariable.log and look for stuff like "BIS_fnc_endMission"

As an off note, thanks to Bay City Community for kicking me off your server telling me to change my name. I really enjoyed that!

Tonic, I am running your newly released public 3.1.0, both server and mission files. We did run STS's 3.1.0 but did not get a response to a permission request from either of the parties, so we rolled back to 3.9 until you released this update. Now that we are on the public 3.1.0 release of yours, our wanted list is not working. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time bud.

Tonic, I am running your newly released public 3.1.0, both server and mission files. We did run STS's 3.1.0 but did not get a response to a permission request from either of the parties, so we rolled back to 3.9 until you released this update. Now that we are on the public 3.1.0 release of yours, our wanted list is not working. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your time bud.

3.1.0 requires both server-side and client side code from 3.1.0 previous versions i.e 3.0.9 don't work because the system was changed.

3.1.0 requires both server-side and client side code from 3.1.0 previous versions i.e 3.0.9 don't work because the system was changed.

Yes sir, I understand that. Right now we have both public 3.1.0 server side and mission pbo.. All else seems to be working fine with the exception of the wanted list.

Edit- I will uninstall and reinstall everything just to make sure. I have done this twice but deleted sometimes goes array when doing it from FTP.

---------- Post added at 02:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

I reinstalled everything and we are still getting the same issue with the wanted list not working. It says "Connection Established" but criminals are not listed.

Thanks bud,

Edited by RangerDave
Added additonal info

I can't do proper MP testing but i'll look into and figure it out.

Hi,

A bit new to Altis life, but wondering if it was possible to change the backpack space sizes via the config files? I can't seem to find anything related to them, but it seems that all three backpacks available to civilians are the same slot size even though the price goes up for each one.

Cheers

I can't do proper MP testing but i'll look into and figure it out.

Is this something I can help you with? I have a couple dedi's and can make room for a MP test server if needed. Maybe it's because of time restraints?

Anyways, Thanks for everything you are doing Tonic. We all appreciate it very much.