Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Can anyone help me? Where is civilian default gear settings? Can't find it... Want change default loadout.

Thanks for advice =)

*sorry for my bad English.

---------- Post added at 10:55 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

There is no any bank. Just opent mission.sqm in game editor or text editor.

You need to edit

core/fn_civLoadGear.sqf

core/fn_civFetchGear.sqf

But be aware - sometimes when civ logout or die dropped weapons stay few moments on a ground and there is few ways to duplicate items.

Thank you so much buddy! Really appreciated!

Edit: I took a look at the 2 files, and I am stumped. What do I need to edit/add?

Thanks.

Edited by boyhas

Can anyone help me? Where is civilian default gear settings? Can't find it... Want change default loadout.

Thanks for advice =)

You need to edit

core/fn_civLoadGear.sqf

core/fn_civFetchGear.sqf

But be aware - sometimes when civ logout or die dropped weapons stay few moments on a ground and there is few ways to duplicate items.

Ok, but how can i add more buildings ? Cause, map editors doesnt working for me.. I dont know why..

Thanks for advice =)

You need to edit

core/fn_civLoadGear.sqf

core/fn_civFetchGear.sqf

Cheers, just had to remove the allowed weapons array.

Does anyone know how to enable the skins on players?

To start off with, Tonic, this is the best fuckin' mod for ArmA 3 at the moment. Really good job.

I've been looking around in the configs and managed to add a Hellcat unarmed to the donator and rebel shop. Found out that it worked perfectly well, player that bought it got keys and stuff, could lock and unlock it. The only thing was that someone else without the key could lock and unlock it too. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I know it's not the the official mod but do I need to add the vehicle to some script other than the vehicleList?

Second question, is there a way to make other weapons to taze as well? I was looking in to making the ghosthawk shoot taze rounds instead of just removing the ammo. :3 Is this just sillyness or is there a way to make it do this?

Thanks for making this mod yet again, you're the best!

Hi, do you know why i have all vehicles shops, market shops, but others shops are empty ?!

Hi, do you know why i have all vehicles shops, market shops, but others shops are empty ?!

I believe that is an issue with the current version; if you look a few posts up, you'll see that some other people have had the same issue.

Tonic, say i were to add a civ_level to the sql database, what would i need to change in fn_query & fn_insert to get it to work for a civ to query the information ( its a question i asked many many many pages ago alleady :p ) same under sessionReceive, i dont really get it there either

So I'm just now really digging into all the scripting for this mod, and I'm trying to get a good grasp of where everything is. What I've noticed so far is I'm having trouble finding several functions. For example, in following the flow from init.sqf, the first occurrence of a "missing" function is in life_server/init.sqf on line 59, then on lines 65:

[] spawn DB_fnc_queueManagement;

//Server-side functions that need to be sent out.
publicVariable "STS_fnc_addVehicle2Chain";
publicVariable "life_fnc_fedSuccess";

[] spawn STS_fnc_federalUpdate;

I cannot for the life of me find these functions. Other examples are all of the life_fnc_xxx, such as life_fnc_gatherCocaine from fn_setupActions.sqf. I've found fn_gatherCocaine.sqf, but not life_fnc_gatherCocaine. Any help in locating and editing these files/functions would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, i have small bug maybe. In General Store,Cop weapon store and next.. In shop is nothink. Just screen but no items. And i dont know why. Can anyone please help me ?

I am having the same problems and I haven't even touched the shop configuration files it's a brand new and clean install...I've even gone through the shop configs just to ensure that no commas were missing.

i added this line :

0e9b9ff267.png

But it doesn't work..

I'm waiting the new spawn config...

Tonic,

I noticed this 3.1.0 is not the same as others and there are still a few bugs that can be fixed. Are you still requesting us to not alter the files? Our server went from ranked 1000 to ranked 28th on tracker in less than 2 weeks and now we are losing players due to the lack of mods/content. I know the work you have put into this, and I know all the BS is has caused you so I respect your wishes but some still needs help and work! :)

Thanks bud for all the time you have spent on this mod and working with the community.. Much appreciated!

RangerDave

Thanks for your reply Tonic! Turns out that the files Vilayer are using to automatically install the mod are either out-dated or corrupt. After downloading your 3.1.0 and overwriting all of the files it has fixed the problem. I apologize for sending anyone on a wild goose chase. Server works perfectly, now just need to figure out a couple of custom things like full save :).

Thanks once again for such a great mod and fun filled times Tonic.

Thanks for advice =)

You need to edit

core/fn_civLoadGear.sqf

core/fn_civFetchGear.sqf

What do I need to add/remove within the LoadGear and FetchGear to allow permanent save state? Kind of lost on this one.

Edited by zXero

--- French ---

Bonjour à tous, je me permet juste un message pour donner un coup de main a l'installation d'un serveur Altis Life en Français.

Vous trouverez un tuto ici : gameoverblog.fr/?p=3469

Mais attention tout comme le createur du mod, je ne peux pas vous aider dans la gestion de la base de donnée. J4ai eu pas mal de souci pour l'installation mais au final tout fonctionne sur mon serveur de test.

J'esperes que cela pourra aider des joueurs a créer leur propre serveur.

Bonne journée

---- ENGLISH ----

Hi, ALL

Just few word to give some help to install a private Altis life Server in French

You can find this tuto here : gameoverblog.fr/?p=3469

Warning :), i can't help you with Mysql or Database, No time. I 've some difficulties to install and config it, but now all is working

I hope this can help some French player to make a great Altis Life Server.

Good Luck everyone

Anyone have any clue what file holds the drug fields? Went into the map editor today and added a couple of new ones but they don't seem to work. They show up on the map but can't gather anything.

Anyone have any clue what file holds the drug fields? Went into the map editor today and added a couple of new ones but they don't seem to work. They show up on the map but can't gather anything.

You need to add it in core/fn_setupActions.sqf.

Anyone know how to setup the Police Ranks?

In MysQL database..

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

How can i add new shop ? Like Admin Shop please ?

There is a variable local to the user called "life_coplevel", which as it suggests, gives you your cop rank. Is there a way to get the "life_coplevel" of a player near you?

I can't start the game, almost all servers are "redded" out. I have downloaded Arma2.net and life_server.

What else is are?

We're having some trouble with vehicles just despawning. It sometimes despawns them when you abort/disconnect or sometimes even if you just walk too far from them. The vehicles do however just reappear in the garage after a server restart(if they're perma's ofcourse). Is this something we've done wrong? If so, what's causing this?

We're having some trouble with vehicles just despawning. It sometimes despawns them when you abort/disconnect or sometimes even if you just walk too far from them. The vehicles do however just reappear in the garage after a server restart(if they're perma's ofcourse). Is this something we've done wrong? If so, what's causing this?

It checks to see if there is a player within 1000m I think it is could even be less - every 45 minutes, if there isn't then it despawns, at least that's what it looks like from the files :)

It checks to see if there is a player within 1000m I think it is could even be less - every 45 minutes, if there isn't then it despawns, at least that's what it looks like from the files :)

We've had a few situations in which a person just got out of the vehicle and was about +- 100m from it when it just despawned.

Hi,

Where do you set the weight for the backpacks? Looks like with the new update it is now lower than before.