Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

Hello Tonic, tell me please where is file with Cop Whitelist i hosting server with Altis Life on Vilayer. Thx

life_vehicles is client-side, it is used to track what vehicles the player has access to, adding that to the condition in the fn_setupActions.sqf or whatever the file is will make it work so only people with the keys can use the lights.

I understand however, we have added a new faction ( independent ) all works with sql got that working, its just within that faction there is 2 whitelisted slots, i only want for instance whitelisted slot 2 to have access to the siren lights :) i thought i would be smart and track from what shop the car has been bought so that only on those cars the siren lights would work...

okey so im trying to host a Altis Life RPG server with mySQL and database and i got all that done but when i start the server up and join it just stuck at reading mission file.

edit:i got it fixed

Edited by tiweb

life_vehicles is client-side, it is used to track what vehicles the player has access to, adding that to the condition in the fn_setupActions.sqf or whatever the file is will make it work so only people with the keys can use the lights.

Got it to work!

added:

&& ((vehicle player) in life_vehicles) && (life_serviceslevel) == 2 in the end of the code!

good suggestion, thx Tonic :)

Other question is there a way that when a police officer fines a ticket, that money would go to the Police officer....

like cop + life_servicefee_val;

?

Edited by Aphec

Hello, good job for this mod but i want know if it's possible with this mod to save weapons(inventory arma 3) and save inventory Y ?!

Cordially!

Please someone help me with that whitelist on Cops ?

Hi all.

I need somes informations about altis live server dedicated installation.

Possible to found to found a tutorial, sory for langauge , i m french ;-)

Need ur help...

Maniak43

Hi,

sorry if i have missed anything but the start post unfortunately doesn't explain what it's all about. What is the mission / objectives / features ? And btw. i can't find a proper wiki. Can somebody please give a short explanation or give me a link to a wiki ?

cheers,

gam

A quick French explanation for installation.

1) télécharger la mission.

2) installer un serveur MySQL sous Windows (EasyPHP ou WAMP feront l'affaire, vous aurez un serveur Apache en plus, ce qui vous permettra de gérer votre base de données via phpMyAdmin par exemple).

3) créer une base de données du nom de "arma3life".

Le plus simple, c'est d'accéder à phpMyAdmin, onglet Privilèges, Ajouter un utilisateur, arma3life en nom d'utilisateur, ce que vous voulez en mot de passe, penser à cocher "Créer une base portant son nom..."

4) importer le fichier arma3life.sql (de l'archive téléchargée) dans votre base de données que vous venez de créer.

5) copier le dossier @life_server à la racine d'ArmA 3, et copier le dossier Altis_Life_RPG.Altis dans MPMissions.

6) télécharger Arma2NETMySQL : Arma2NETMySQLPlugin_v1_0-beta3.zip.

7) décompresser le tout et copier à la racine d'ArmA 3 le dossier : @Arma2NET.

8) créer un fichier Databases.txt à la racine d'ArmA 3 :

mysql,arma3life,127.0.0.1,3306,arma3life,password

Remplacer password par vos valeurs à vous.

9) lancer le serveur avec les bons paramètres dans le raccourci.

Par exemple :

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe "-profiles=D:\Games\Arma3\A3Master\Server#1" -port=2302 "-config=D:\Games\Arma3\A3Master\Server#1\config.cfg" -world=empty "-bepath=D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Server#1\BattlEye" -mod=@life_server;@Arma2NET

C'est ma ligne de commande de mon serveur, donc penser à changer les chemins et les noms des fichiers (config/battleye).

Voila, normalement ça devrait fonctionner.

is there a way not to have the bodies disappear when someone dies?

Being that I haven't been assisted so far. I need help figuring out why I can't play Altis Life. Upon connecting with my client to any server I run into "Creating player information on server..." which then proceeds to timeout. I would like to emphasize that I'm not creating my own server I am simply trying to play on any server with no luck. I'm not running mods, I have varified and anything else I could think of.

Being that I haven't been assisted so far. I need help figuring out why I can't play Altis Life. Upon connecting with my client to any server I run into "Creating player information on server..." which then proceeds to timeout. I would like to emphasize that I'm not creating my own server I am simply trying to play on any server with no luck. I'm not running mods, I have varified and anything else I could think of.

We have had a couple of issues with people connecting to our server with punctuation in their names or names that are too long.

Hello, good job for this mod but i want know if it's possible with this mod to save weapons(inventory arma 3) and save inventory Y ?!

Cordially!

Ya I would like to heard about this also.....

i try to add 1 new spawn i put ["civ_spawn_5","rebel outpost"] inside fn_spawnPointCfg and i dont see it inside the spawn menu

\

i try to add 1 new spawn i put ["civ_spawn_5","rebel outpost"] inside fn_spawnPointCfg and i dont see it inside the spawn menu

\

you need to define that in the mission sqm aswell.

I managed to make the whitelist feature work - yay! - and I managed to figure how to close it so not everybody can get on it.

Now, as an admin, how do I manage the whitelist itself? How do I add / remove people?

Also, how can I assign somebody else than me to do this?

But the important part is to figure how I would be able to do it before I delegate it :)

Thanks,

flish

flish: yea, i need help with tutorial whitelist cops too. But nobody help me :)

Hey Tonic,

had a chance to look at my last question,

is there a way to have the payed ticket money go to the cop's bank account, rather than just having it deducted from someone's bankaccount and then go to waste?